Real Time Text

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+57  170
205 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '06        #1
2847 page views
20 comments

LYTE  198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$17,147   Props total: 11800 11800
Real Time Text

Anyone saw this before? I have TMobile and the other person I was on the call with has Sprint.

best
worst
20 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Thatdude31 
space
space
$214   Props total: 1150 1150
Not to be a negative Nathan but I don't see the significance in this messaging system.

I don't see a difference from Imessage unless I am missing something.
+9   

1 month ago '05        #3
pippen33 
space
space
space
$592   Props total: 1635 1635
What is the benefit of this?
+5   

1 month ago '04        #4
dc3003  167 heat pts167
space
space
$52,855   Props total: 57793 57793
Tmobile

Sprint

1 month ago '07        #5
Ghost Terp  18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,603   Props total: 6961 6961

It's for deaf or hard of hearing people
+13   

1 month ago '16        #6
WDMC 
space
space
$630   Props total: 2298 2298
 Thatdude31 said
Not to be a negative Nathan but I don't see the significance in this messaging system.

I don't see a difference from Imessage unless I am missing something.
You’re missing everything. It’s for the hearing impaired. You could’ve googled and learned something in the time it took you to say you don’t see the significance in it..

Last edited by WDMC; 09-15-2019 at 08:20 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '05        #7
bqstudios  10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,951   Props total: 6576 6576
ok, so basically anyone can see "IN REAL TIME" how bad my spelling really is and can see me autocorrect the hell out of what im writing. uhhhh yeah no thanks
+11   

1 month ago '19        #8
Thatdude31 
space
space
 WDMC said
Youíre missing everything. Itís for the baiting impaired. You couldíve googled and learned something in the time it took you to say you donít see the significance in it..
And the length it took you to say that bullsh*t you could have just politely said it's purpose... But at this point fu*k u my guy.
+12   

1 month ago '18        #9
BlaqThum 
space
space
$528   Props total: 2523 2523
 Thatdude31 said
And the length it took you to say that bullsh*t you could have just politely said it's purpose... But at this point fu*k u my guy.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #10
cleavon15 
space
space
$1,140   Props total: 611 611
So they just renamed TTY?
+2   

1 month ago '06        #11
LYTE  198 heat pts198 OP
space
space
space
$17,147   Props total: 11800 11800
 cleavon15 said
So they just renamed TTY?
Yes
That's what I got from the research.

The crazy thing is if I text the participant I was on the phone with via the RTT. It only shows right there on the current call screen.

I told the participant to text me just to see if I'll see it say "typing", I didn't and that msg came via regular text
+1   

1 month ago '18        #12
DUCEDUCE  18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,880   Props total: 18847 18847
 dc3003 said
Tmobile

Sprint
Hey fu*k you bro sh*ts cheap

1 month ago '16        #13
WDMC 
space
space
 Thatdude31 said
I wasnít rude to you. Donít be mad at me you a dumb a*s n*gga that canít figure out to look something up when you have no idea what it is. You even tried to play like it was something stupid when the only thing stupid was u
+2   

1 month ago '19        #14
Thatdude31 
space
space
 WDMC said
I wasnít rude to you. Donít be mad at me you a dumb a*s n*gga that canít figure out to look something up when you have no idea what it is. You even tried to play like it was something stupid when the only thing stupid was u
Before you criticize me and fix your mouth to say something ridiculous,make sure your grammar is up to par family. That broken a*s English is a joke and you have the audacity to call me stupid. Have a great day my guy!

1 month ago '16        #15
WDMC 
space
space
 Thatdude31 said
Before you criticize me and fix your mouth to say something ridiculous,make sure your grammar is up to par family. That broken a*s English is a joke and you have the audacity to call me stupid. Have a great day my guy!
Now ya dumb a*s wanna bring up grammar, but look at your initial reply. Like I said just do your research and take your L man.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #16
Thatdude31 
space
space
 WDMC said
Now ya dumb a*s wanna bring up grammar, but look at your initial reply. Like I said just do your research and take your L man.
How did I take an L when I had a legit question? I asked was I missing something? And also said I wasn't trying to be negative, however you proceeded to take it to the next level talking extra spicy, calling n*ggas stupid etc because I don't wanna Google it's purpose. Look at your thread title. You should have said it's purpose from the gate, instead of tell me what I should have Googled.

1 month ago '16        #17
WDMC 
space
space
 Thatdude31 said
How did I take an L when I had a legit question? I asked was I missing something? And also said I wasn't trying to be negative, however you proceeded to take it to the next level talking extra spicy, calling n*ggas stupid etc because I don't wanna Google it's purpose. Look at your thread title. You should have said it's purpose from the gate, instead of tell me what I should have Googled.
This ainít even my thread beloved. I commented just like you. Itís really not even that serious and I couldíve avoided calling you stupid. You know what it is now and thatís all that matters.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$490   Props total: 448 448
 Thatdude31 said
n*gga thats an E Thug. You ignore them cuz they tough online. You bound to take the L if you dont have time to thug online. Let it go my G. This is his turf. Haha
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,747   Props total: 14908 14908
 WDMC said
I wasn’t rude to you. Don’t be mad at me you a dumb a*s n*gga that can’t figure out to look something up when you have no idea what it is. You even tried to play like it was something stupid when the only thing stupid was u
You typed some sh*t like "in the time it took you to type that", that's being a d*ck, you one of tgen dudes huh? Pretends they dont know they rub people the wrong way? Yall are the worst type of people.

Edit: "One of them girls"

Last edited by projectd06; 10-09-2019 at 08:52 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
WDMC 
space
space
 projectd06 said
You typed some sh*t like "in the time it took you to type that", that's being a d*ck, you one of tgen dudes huh? Pretends they dont know they rub people the wrong way? Yall are the worst type of people.

Edit: "One of them girls"
Damn f*g**t u still on this sh*t. I wasnít rude, never cursed at you or insulted you. But I will now..go fu*k ya mother bi*ch boy

2 weeks ago '05        #21
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,747   Props total: 14908 14908
 WDMC said
Damn f*g**t u still on this sh*t. I wasn’t rude, never cursed at you or insulted you. But I will now..go fu*k ya mother bi*ch boy

False, you didnt quote me originally, I was just chiming in and letting you know you came off as a d*ck. You can get upset about it, but you did.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  32
Still the greatest kill in cinema history
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Video inside Oct 21 - Fox News Asks Wrong Random Guy A Question (video)
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+108online now  24
Image(s) inside Oct 21 - Black Wallstreet Trending - 1921 Tulsa Massacre
197 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  5
The album that Prodigy started to decline lyrically