Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2007, 02:59 PM         #161
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.
 11 years ago '06        #162
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 dj mannie fresh said:
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.
thats cuz ur still in puberty....u prolly get those random erections in class too still...hope the teacher dont call u up to the blackboard :sick:

sorry deucy....now i'm out

ha..its just too ez...they line it up so nicely.
 02-15-2007, 03:04 PM         #163
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

thread closed
 11 years ago '06        #164
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
ther takin er jobsss!!!
 02-15-2007, 03:08 PM         #165
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
ther takin er jobsss!!!

i remember that one
 02-15-2007, 03:22 PM         #166
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:

Pretty much, 98% of cats arguing for gays came out looking suspect as fu*k for real
 02-15-2007, 04:18 PM         #167
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
thats cuz ur still in puberty....u prolly get those random erections in class too still...hope the teacher dont call u up to the blackboard :sick:

ha..its just too ez...they line it up so nicely.
u dont get enough from referring to male genetalia yet. YOU HAVE BEEN SONNED AND EXPOSED U ADMITTED YOU PARTY WITH f*gS AND GET HIGH WITH THEM. again sorry u lost:sorry:
 02-15-2007, 04:21 PM         #168
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
ther takin er jobsss!!!
fu*kIN GOO-BACKS! EVERYBODY TO THE TOWN SQUARE SO WE CAN ALL GET GAY! IT THE ONLY WAY! classic
 11 years ago '06        #169
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
 RakimAllahNY said:

Pretty much, 98% of cats arguing for gays came out looking suspect as fu*k for real
Ask me if you think I give a fu*k what you think. The fact of the matter is if you comfy with your self the guy next to s3xual prefrence didnt matter. I be straight up their are gay guys that I be wanting to smack the fu*k out but their be others that are cool as sh*t and even put you on to the chicks they chill with.

Im a man I know who and what I am do you?
 02-15-2007, 05:11 PM         #170
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said:
Ask me if you think I give a fu*k what you think. The fact of the matter is if you comfy with your self the guy next to s3xual prefrence didnt matter. I be straight up their are gay guys that I be wanting to smack the fu*k out but their be others that are cool as sh*t and even put you on to the chicks they chill with.

If you didn't care you wouldnt have quoted and wrote a reply.
 11 years ago '06        #171
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 authenic said:

How many gay people do you know? I mean damn! You talkin like you got a grip of gay friends.......extremely suspect
 02-15-2007, 06:01 PM         #172
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread...

is finished
 11 years ago '06        #173
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 yumflip said:
U do realize if you have been in a locker room as an athlete, there is a real likelyhood you have already undressed in front of a homos3xual, don't you?
Again...n*ggas k!ll me w/the whole "he might be lookin @ me" sh*t....that's really presumptious of you....
Presumptious my a.ss! The dude is into dudes! SO when other dudes are going to undress hes going to be looking or at least glancing! Come on now! Hes not going to just look somewhere else!
 11 years ago '06        #174
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
this thread...

is finished
Ur still crazy
 11 years ago '06        #175
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Swishadude said:
How many gay people do you know? I mean damn! You talkin like you got a grip of gay friends.......extremely suspect
Truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago