Nov 24 - Jay-Z's Comeback CD Flies Off Shelves, Sells 850k

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
well , the first single had everything a bunch of teen boppers would scoop up ...

a catchy old school beat remixed ... a video with cars , boats , mansions , and pretty women .... and a signature hand wave and dance ....

wow ...

but i cant knock hov ... i mean get your money man .. if people is stupid enough , no reason not to do it ...

but i do find it funny that the people with money seem to get more so easily and people on their grind never see a dime ....
 11-26-2006, 08:16 PM         #102
hyrolnpimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album was coo . . . not his best . . . my opinion . . . I was expecting somethin' different . . . like the black album was dope.
 11 years ago '04        #103
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
BROOOOKLYN!!!

fu*k the haters......album is good i love it!!!! maybe no rap feats yeh thats good....not like games album fulled up with rap feats it aint funny!!! haha game aint gonna sell sh*t now!!!! ITS HOV!!!!!!
 11-26-2006, 08:35 PM         #104
lilja808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOoOVVVIIII!!!! BAAAAABBYYY!!! GREATEST STOP HATIN bi*chES HA! HA!
BRRROOOOOOOKLYN! / KINGDOME COME = ANOTHER CLASSIC A REAL HIP HOP HOT LYRICAL ALBUM. IF U CAN HONESTLY CAN SAY THAT LYRICALLY HE IS NOT ON POINT ON THIS ALBUM THE DO NOT REPLY YOUR OPINION DOES'NT EVEN COUNT. BI*CH!!! U DONT KNOW SH*T!!!:finger: :finger:
 11-26-2006, 08:37 PM         #105
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j u know that n*gga is doing it selling 850
 11-26-2006, 08:38 PM         #106
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
BROOOOKLYN!!!

fu*k the haters......album is good i love it!!!! maybe no rap feats yeh thats good....not like games album fulled up with rap feats it aint funny!!! haha game aint gonna sell sh*t now!!!! ITS HOV!!!!!!
me to propz
 11-26-2006, 08:38 PM         #107
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now at 200 lol
 11 years ago '06        #108
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
Got to give Hov propz regardless he don't have to flow no more it's about numbers
 11 years ago '04        #109
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
jay-z went down hill after the blueprint, i understand hes an enterpenaur, but he doesnt need to rap about it,n*ggas dont wanna hear that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #110
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i dont understand why people are soooooooo happy on here ...

like they seen their fav team win a championship or something ..... its fu*king embarissing
 11 years ago '06        #111
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
 lilja808 said:
HOoOVVVIIII!!!! BAAAAABBYYY!!! GREATEST STOP HATIN bi*chES HA! HA!
BRRROOOOOOOKLYN! / KINGDOME COME = ANOTHER CLASSIC A REAL HIP HOP HOT LYRICAL ALBUM. IF U CAN HONESTLY CAN SAY THAT LYRICALLY HE IS NOT ON POINT ON THIS ALBUM THE DO NOT REPLY YOUR OPINION DOES'NT EVEN COUNT. BI*CH!!! U DONT KNOW SH*T!!!:finger: :finger:
Show me what you got, lil mama
Show me what you got, pretty lady
Show me what you got, shorty
Show me what you got, baby
Hands up and.. waves, waves, waves, waves

that's real lyrical. thats something vol 3/dyansty hov would put out. half the album is good (lost ones, prelude, minority report) other half is wack (show me what you got, anything, 30 something).
 11-26-2006, 10:04 PM         #112
Big C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dats wat i'm talking about man they need to bring NY back south just straight took ova
 11-26-2006, 10:17 PM         #113
ReppinMyHood4L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a big boy album...album was hot...but it will sell still regardless cause its hov...ppl were curious to see what it would be like...and he didnt disappoint...well in my opionion...so respect it...its HOV.....BROOYLN'S BALLIN DIPSETS FALLIN
 11 years ago '04        #114
letsbeserious 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 10 10
guess the game is the one who should have pushed his album back
 11 years ago '06        #115
Dat Dude 1911 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 1 1
On my first listen, it wasn't what I expected but once I listened to it again for what it was instead of what I wanted it to be.....it was a good album. He getting his grown man on and people mad at that. I guess if he would have came out talking about standing on the corner hustling or head busting, yall would have still hated the album talking about "he ain't been on the corner hustling, he been in the south of france" or something. Not his best work but not his worst either. Still better than a lot of cats favorite rappers best work.
 11 years ago '05        #116
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
"Money, Money, Money, Money...CAKE!!!!!"
 11 years ago '06        #117
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
 Santana Bandana said:
this album wont save defjam thank god for nas
cant be serious....since when def jam needed to be saved..these n*ggas act like they lookin at the company's checks and sh*t.... you got another n*ggas name in your name....groupie a.ss n*gga
 11-27-2006, 04:57 PM         #118
nateeugene1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea people Hov album is real hot like the boy said ontop you got to listen to the lyrics... And I bet he shut game and Jim Jones mouth all the sh*t they been talkin like game saying Jay need to push his album back cause people would forget bout him and just go after his cd... Now lets think about that statement... Game: 350,000 first week... Jay 850,000 first week... Now who should of pushed there album back.... There is nobody in the hip hop game who can compete with him but Eminem... and thats that... People have to face that and stop hating.... Like I always say... Haters play to hate... Players play to win and Jay Z is a player... And Game and Jim Jones are haters....
 11-27-2006, 05:59 PM         #119
allalone2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z's album is hot, and ya'll talkin bout he fell off. The n*gga has evolved from all his previous albums, so it is gonna be different. it ain't gonna be about "throwing money" not saying that's what Jay talks about,but you got to expect that being away from rap for 2 years is gonna change your perception "buying out the bar", "22's on the Lambo", or a "different girl every hour ." He's almost 40 he's a grown man, a dude who been around the block a couple times. Ya'll act like he can't change his style. The n*gga is thinking like a rapper who has been around.
 11-27-2006, 06:36 PM         #120
izekmart 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he does do 850k, thats crazy..- izek
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy