Miami Heat fans leave NBA Finals Game 6 early, not allowed back in for Heat comeback win

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 tj.iscool said:
so only heat fans leave games early & no other teams fans do
gotcha
I think the point of the whole news story is because people keep talking about bandwagoning and fake fans and blah blah blah, and yes fans do leave games early for all venues, however, the majority of these people were trying to get back into the arena, which makes the bigger case for not having real fans. This happens at pretty much every Heat game. It's funny because I had season tickets for the past 4 years and I live an hour away and would get there before 80% of the "fans" and stay until the end of the games longer than 80% of the "fans"
 4 years ago '04        #102
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Avitos Way said:
I hate fans like this. I'm so fu*king glad they didnt get to come back and enjoy what the heat had done.

And why did this guy show up to a MIAMI vs SAN ANTONIO finals game with a Bucks jersey on. Cant stand idiots like that

[pic - click to view]

Because its ray Allen's bucks jersey mr. "I don't know sh*t about the Nba."
 4 years ago '08        #103
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
disgusting but I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Some folks just ain't got the stomach to watch the spurs celebrate on our court.
 4 years ago '04        #104
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
I would be lying if I said I didn't want to stop watching the game but me, my homie, And his family were the last ones left @ a seafood restaurant where we watched the game.

Overtime and everything
 4 years ago '07        #105
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70373 70373
miami n*ggas were saddened at LBJ and was like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #106
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
fake fans to the fullest. its the nba finals u better watch the whole damn thing. smh.
 4 years ago '09        #107
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,456 | Props total: 35382 35382
team with the with worst fanbase is about to raise the championship trophy for the 3rd time in 7 years tonight

how upset does this make you?
 4 years ago '10        #108
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Chad09 said:
Can you spot ?

The Greatest Ever
Possibly the best post on this thread!!!

4 years ago '04        #109
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
That's what happens when you show no loyalty.... fu*kin clowns.
 06-20-2013, 12:33 PM         #110
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol it's illegal to deny re-entry if they have a ticket....even if it can be passed, it's the venue's responsiblity to ensure people can cheat, they shouldn't get cheated b/c other people cheat...that's pure obama, of course it's florida. obamacountry. stupid folk run amuck e'rywhere.
 4 years ago '12        #111
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 kidrobot714 said:
fake a.ss fans, thats why. support your team all day errrrrrday no matter what!!!!
I dont think that shows the fake fans. Maybe some real fans r too dissapointed to see the loss and their teaming not getting the championship. A fake fan wouldnt give a fu*k.... "Cuz they arent real fans". So it doenst bother them. Just like if ur mom or someone u loved was crushed under a bus with their head leakin out, u wouldnt wanna see that sh*t, cuz thats ur mom....whereas fu*kers who dont kno her, would wanna look at all the detailed horror of it. U never heard someone say "i dont want to see him/her like this". There are exceptions obviously but i think true fans could stand to see heat lose the BIG game.

Remember the fans reaction to bron leavin ohio? Were they fake fans?? I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hly doubt it.
 06-20-2013, 01:23 PM         #112
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
A lotta people do do that though. I went to a Jets vs 49ers game and dumb fck had on a Michael Vick jersey
That's not the same though cause vick didn't play for either team

Smoke500 said:
I mean I get that he may have been following Ray, but if he was a true fan he'd have Ray's Miami jersey too
Then he'd be called a bandwagoner cause he bought an allen jersey in his first yr with Miami
 4 years ago '12        #113
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Time out....so when is the cuttoff point to start liking a team? I just wanna kno. Ive like the heat for 3 years now. Isnt that what every team wants?? To win fans over?? Im sure if yall saw a s3xy bi*ch n the mall u wouldnt wanna b called a bandwagoner all cuz everyone else likes her! Heat is proving how good they are. Its competition. the energy that heat has around them now, u have no choice but to root for them!! I was telliin my n*gga the other day, the heat has a line up that could possibly be this gens bulls in the 90s. bron, wade, allen and bosh, maybe chalmers??? Spurs gotta squad, but theres a reason lebron is ALWAYS n the conversation. Ask why bulls old members get asked bout bron and heat... MJ knows bron is a threat.
 06-20-2013, 02:07 PM         #114
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
you're retarded yo

do you not realize the point of him having it means he probably followed him since his Milwaukee days

And you'll continue to argue this with your stupidity cause you can't just take the L and move on
n*gga this aint an interpretive fashion its a n*gga who prolly got spaghetti from the 90's on that damn jersey. You want to support Ray cool but support him AND the team he currently plays for. Is it that hard?
 06-20-2013, 03:43 PM         #115
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
Sadly this is true, mainly cause of females mostly down here all of sudden biggest heat fans flooding my timelines with heat sh*t and prolly don't know what channel the reg season games come on...most m/fs wasn't even reppin this hard in 06 but I blame social media for this now, I def hate the obvious jordan bulls fan in highschool talking sh*t when they swept us 3-0 1st round and 4-1 in the Zoe yrs when Zoe refused to shake Jordan hand pregame now are the biggest heat fans and this is in Miami
Right...? I be seein all these bad bi*ches talkin Heat this and Heat that on twitter

abella anderson, tammy torres, random twitter bi*ches, etc

none of them broads were talkin about Heat when it was just Wade

Wade should spit on these n*ggas.
 4 years ago '06        #116
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
bi*ch a.ss Heat fans showing what they're really made off. Bunch of f*ggits just there for the hype.
 4 years ago '08        #117
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Storchaveli said:
bi*ch a.ss Heat fans showing what they're really made off. Bunch of f*ggits just there for the hype.

The same lack of hype that's the reason why you follow the heat more than your team?
 4 years ago '05        #118
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
So what they paid for those tickets. I should be able to do what I want. I'd leave to if I felt like it. They're not giving those seats away for free. If I wasn't allowed back I would just say screw it and not come back ever
 4 years ago '09        #119
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,456 | Props total: 35382 35382
 Lex Lossis said:
Right...? I be seein all these bad bi*ches talkin Heat this and Heat that on twitter

abella anderson, tammy torres, random twitter bi*ches, etc

none of them broads were talkin about Heat when it was just Wade

Wade should spit on these n*ggas.
abella and tammy are from miami tho

but i don't know when the fu*k rihanna became a die hard heat fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy