Master P Says He Tried To Sign Tupac To No Limit Records

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 s7venwords said:
Any source to the Mc Eiht comment ? I know he had a track on WCBB vol.2

i cant remember where i first heard it.. i wanna say a murder dog interview but im not sure
its pretty much well known that p tried to sign mc eiht around the same time he signed snoop.. eiht went with mack 10 on that hoo bangin label he had and then a couple years later mack 10 signed with cash money and eiht was stuck

i just did a quick search and found this
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 s7venwords said:
Any source to the Mc Eiht comment ? I know he had a track on WCBB vol.2

car full of chronic smoke geah Im in it
 5 years ago '10        #83
space
space
 Nx41fe said:
a mac and pac collab would've been goat

my ears are masturbating while my mind grasp that concept

Mike Nitty said:
I was in Atlanta for Christmas this past December visiting my Pop...my homie that grew up 5 houses from me back home runs the 2Pac Foundation in the A....he was hired by Pac's Mom directly....

I asked him 2 questions straight up.

1. did he think Suge had Pac k!lled
2. since Afeni hired him directly has she ever said anything

The answer was no and nothing

I got the feeling he was holding back tho...and that's my man 50 grand. He did tell me when Pac signed to DR he made sure part of the deal was for him and his mom to have a house built in Atlanta which is why the 2Pac Foundation is in Atlanta. He also told me a few other things I wouldn't have known---none of the n*ggas Pac chilled wit has ever given money to help out the Foundation....Suge and Afeni had a heated convo in his office soon after he was hired...and Dr. Dre. paid $100,000 racks to the foundation but only so he could use the Pac Hologram.

Oh yea people call his office saying Pac spoke to him in their dreams and they also show up overnight and just sleep under the Pac statue

dre is a f*g and Pac's so called homies...
Imagine Pac surviving that hit, staying in Atl, then meeting Pimp C. The game would have changed wit a Pac & Pimp C track.

HipHopFactz said:
Pac wasnt gettin paid, Suge said the money was coming and copped him a Rolls and jewels etc.. After 8 months of bullsh*t, Pac started complaining, he told his moms that Suge was on some bullsh*t, and that they better pay him or he was just gonna stop rappin..

A week before Pac died, he fired the DR lawyer David Kenner, who was also incharge of accounts, Pac was going to hire his own lawyer and go through the accounts and contract.

He didnt live to see how much he was owed, which turns out was 11 million, also he had fufilled all his contract obligations, he wud have been a free man, Pac didnt have to sign with anyone.

Suge was Pacs hommie, but Suge was also a greedy mouthfu*ka as was his patna David Kenner. I don't know how sh*t wud have played out, Pac wasnt the forgiving type once u cross him, Suge however cud have easily handed Pac a couple of mil to keep him sweet, but i think they eventually wud have fallen out

Pac copped a crib in ATL in 94, he spent alot of his time there.
The first time I seen who David Kenner was I knew he was a snake muthufu*ka.

Damn Suge....11 Million?! Sounds like sum sh*t Baby did to the Hot Boys & Mannie. Greed will forever contaminate the art I love called hip hop.

Thread really sheds light on what transpired during the end of Tupac's life. Pac was painted as dumb according to his bank account. When he was really trying to get his paper str8ed out and do his own thing. I thought he was starting Makaveli records tho, not euthanasia records
 5 years ago '13        #84
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 BluCupShawty said:
my ears are masturbating while my mind grasp that concept

dre is a f*g and Pac's so called homies...
Imagine Pac surviving that hit, staying in Atl, then meeting Pimp C. The game would have changed wit a Pac & Pimp C track.

The first time I seen who David Kenner was I knew he was a snake muthufu*ka.

Damn Suge....11 Million?! Sounds like sum sh*t Baby did to the Hot Boys & Mannie. Greed will forever contaminate the art I love called hip hop.

Thread really sheds light on what transpired during the end of Tupac's life. Pac was painted as dumb according to his bank account. When he was really trying to get his paper str8ed out and do his own thing. I thought he was starting Makaveli records tho, not euthanasia records
Pac wud have been good regardless, he cud have said keep the 11 mil, i'm outta here and went on to make his millions, there was to much things he cud have done

when dre left DR, he gave up a 100 million dollar stake, Suge didnt have to buy him out, Dre walked away from it, add to the fact Suge kept his masters and owed him 13 mil in record sales

Snoop also walked away broke,

But look at Dre and Snoop now, they walked away alive from DR and turned it around for themselves

Suges greed cost him....
 02-02-2013, 10:55 PM         #85
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac ain't dumb he know real n*ggas when he see em which is why i can see him fu*kin with no limit in their early days

pac dont seem like the type of n*gga that will be like "dont talk to me unless you had an album go plat"
 5 years ago '07        #86
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 illmatic826 said:
If Pac would have signed with NL he would had made some $$$$$$ say what you want about them.

But the Sales dont lie. The south actually goes out and supports their artists.

[pic - click to view]

Released 8-22-1998
Certified 2x Platinum 10-22-1998

[pic - click to view]

Released 05-29-1999
Certified Platinum 10-13-99

[pic - click to view]

Released 01-20-01
Certified Platinum 02-26-01

Talk all the sh*t you want, P sold records, No matter how fu*king wack they were just ask...

[pic - click to view]

good sh*t.. damn snoop was moving units in a short amount of time.

i cant see pac signing to no limit back in 96. i CAN see them doing hella songs together but NOT signing to master p label. Pac wanted his own label and he wanted to be in control.
6Fraud slapped this ish

5 years ago '04        #87
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 cankstoochie said:
i cant see pac signing to no limit back in 96. i CAN see them doing hella songs together but NOT signing to master p label. Pac wanted his own label and he wanted to be in control.
that was a main selling point for snoop signing with no limit.. he wanted to do his own label so he signed a 3 album deal with p who showed him how to run sh*t.. to this day snoop gives p props on showing him the business side of things and how to really branch out.. it was completely different compared to how he had it on death row
 5 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 illmatic826 said:
If Pac would have signed with NL he would had made some $$$$$$ say what you want about them.

[pic - click to view]

Released 8-22-1998

[pic - click to view]

Released 05-29-1999

[pic - click to view]

Released 01-20-01

Talk all the sh*t you want, P sold records, No matter how fu*king wack they were just ask...

[pic - click to view]

Top Dogg > The Game....& Last Meal
Snoop found his Cali roots wit Top Dog but this sh*t right here went HARD!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-03-2013 at 12:30 AM..
6Fraud gave props

5 years ago '07        #89
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^ da game is to be sold>>>>>>> then all that sh*t

Bossalinie said:
that was a main selling point for snoop signing with no limit.. he wanted to do his own label so he signed a 3 album deal with p who showed him how to run sh*t.. to this day snoop gives p props on showing him the business side of things and how to really branch out.. it was completely different compared to how he had it on death row
thats true but pac was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too big for no limit. heck at the time pac could have signed master p thats how big he was.

master p didnt blow up till literally after pac died. master p was non existent to me when pac was alive

if pac didnt die in 96 i don't see snoop signing with no limit either. snoop only signed with p because deathrow was a sinking ship at that time, suge was in jail, snoop was broke, no limit was the hottest label out and master p was willing to buy snoop out his contract.
6Fraud slapped this ish

5 years ago '07        #90
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
I wonder if they would have lasted longer had this happened As soon as the Hot Boys were started, I knew Cash Money would one day take the flame but could P have prolonged his position?
 5 years ago '13        #91
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I still dont get where yall got the information on exactly how much pac wasn't being paid. But I guess I'll take this with a grain of salt. Really interesting theories yall!

5 years ago '07        #92
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

Released 8-22-1998

[pic - click to view]

Released 05-29-1999

[pic - click to view]

Released 01-20-01

[pic - click to view]

They sold because people fell into their gimmick. (me included)
6Fraud slapped this ish

5 years ago '05        #93
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody got the interview of the outlawz saying Pac and P met?
 5 years ago '07        #94
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Michael 1987 said:
sh*t would have been crazy as fu*k
pac woulda made them wack a.ss no limit beats sounds like some fire. i bet pac woulda been like "fu*k naw silkk ain't getting on my fu*king song".
 5 years ago '07        #95
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Say what you want but Beats by the Pound had some great beats.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

You don't turn sh*t up like No Limit did without having good beats.
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
i remember distinctively hearing P say that he opened for 2pac and deathrow when he went on tour with them

TrueWest_1 said:
again, they never hung out or had any kind of relationship. If he did open for DR (which i doubt) when was that?

I remember hearing P tried to Pay to get on a song with Pac thru e-40. thats as close as he got to ever working with him.

It's pretty well known Pac and Master P had no type of relationship whatsoever
 5 years ago '11        #97
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,944 | Props total: 3387 3387
I hope 40 & P drop some new music together again

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2013, 05:20 PM         #98
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mintz said:
prob would've been alive still. i would a.ssume he would've been around a more professional environment with better company
mystikal jail

corey life in jail

slim deader than a motherfu*ker

slik career deader then a motherfu*ker
6Fraud slapped this ish

5 years ago '09        #99
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
I can see Pac doing some music with P and the No Limit Cru! But in my opinion he was getting ready to get Makaveli Records in full swing and also get The Outlawz platilum bound and also get the "One Nation" complation right!

R.I.P. Tupac Shakur (G.O.A.T. = Greatest Of All Time)

Outcast Outlaw said:
makaveli records......
On The realz.....

Last edited by Teddy Loc; 02-10-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy