The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1221
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ShaquilleBrown said:
It's official. It's impossible to win the Slam Dunk Contest
Atleast you got to try it... I was supposed to be in it. One nite i was playing last week made it to the rising stars game and i shut my xbox off. Next day came on and i was now in the all star game... It skipped the dunk and rising stars game smh...

Not only that how the hell was i not in the 3pt contest? I have hit like 400 3's this season
 5 years ago '11        #1222
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Infamous2o1x said:
Atleast you got to try it... I was supposed to be in it. One nite i was playing last week made it to the rising stars game and i shut my xbox off. Next day came on and i was now in the all star game... It skipped the dunk and rising stars game smh...

Not only that how the hell was i not in the 3pt contest? I have hit like 400 3's this season
did you have the DLC?
 5 years ago '12        #1223
cal classick 
space
space
$4,285 | Props total: 5259 5259
finally got a new 360 & i just got drafted to da Pistons
 5 years ago '04        #1224
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
man i can't stand how long it takes to get vc. I also can't get any of the shot timings down. I tried a whole bunch of different ones and I can't consistently hit open shots even though my ratings are pretty good.
 5 years ago '09        #1225
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,416 | Props total: 17681 17681
Played on Hall of Fame for the first time on monday

this sh*t is crazy the other team don't miss for nothing

and then the n*ggas on ya team be some fu*king scrubs, sh*t really p!ss me off

i can't even press square because if i do it's a automatic foul
 5 years ago '04        #1226
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Just got 2k13 and found this thread...in case nobody has mentioned it yet...if you have a smartphone you can download the NBA 2k13 game app and sign into your 2k13 account and earn virtual coins by playing the mini games on.there...and I don't use facebook but If you do.I guess they have a game where u can earn vc as well.
 01-02-2013, 10:40 AM         #1227
cunseededcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres gotta be a way of getting VC points easier, Im doing the app, blacktop and teamups, this is bullsh*t the amont of time you gotta put in to get coins, I tried to buy as well yesterday on xbl and it kept givin me a error
 5 years ago '04        #1228
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
How many vc can u get with 400 ms points? And does anybody know any tips on playing on ball defense...I swear I had a dynamic goal to outscore Joe Johnson in a qtr yesterday and I couldn't stop him.for sh*t...got outscored 6-13
 5 years ago '08        #1229
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
In order to get quick VC points the best way to do this is to:

Play 1 on 1 blacktop
Pick the 76ers. Have you control Jason Richardson and go up against Royal Ivey. Just shoot 3s against him the whole game. You will get 150VC. This takes approx. 2-3 minutes. After you are done.

Play my player pickup
You dont really have to play. If you get PG (inbounder), just pass the ball to your teammates and dont play defense. If not, just stand at the 3 point line and shoot 3s all game. This will give you another 150VC. This takes about 5-10 minutes.

Keep rotating with these two and you'll have a thousand or 2 VC in about 45 to an hour.
 5 years ago '12        #1230
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 208 208
During a 7-0 win streak, playing on All-Star/Superstar, my Small Forward had stats of:
PPG: 37.7
RPG: 8.0
APG: 10.0
FG%: .715
3PT%: .618

I've decided to try Hall of Fame for a bigger challenge. It's too easy to score on the CPU at times; I might even switch to Simulation.
 5 years ago '08        #1231
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 DahStoryTella said:
During a 7-0 win streak, playing on All-Star/Superstar, my Small Forward had stats of:
PPG: 37.7
RPG: 8.0
APG: 10.0
FG%: .715
3PT%: .618

I've decided to try Hall of Fame for a bigger challenge. It's too easy to score on the CPU at times; I might even switch to Simulation.
n*ggas still play on default?
 5 years ago '12        #1232
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
Has anyone ever won the 3 Point Competition or Dunk Contest. My player is a 92 in 3's and i cant win this sh*t for the life of me. fu*kin Steph Curry....
 01-28-2013, 11:03 PM         #1233
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iSpeakGenius said:
Has anyone ever won the 3 Point Competition or Dunk Contest. My player is a 92 in 3's and i cant win this sh*t for the life of me. fu*kin Steph Curry....
Yea I won it but not in myplayer tho but I doubt it's harder or easier....... Just gotta get lucky and hope the CPU does bad
 5 years ago '12        #1234
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 J-R said:
Yea I won it but not in myplayer tho but I doubt it's harder or easier....... Just gotta get lucky and hope the CPU does bad
Tried both events for like an hour a piece, there was no hope.
 5 years ago '12        #1235
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ole boy in the other thread said you can buy every players crossover and add it to your MyPlayer..

Is there any truth to this???? I thought with the crossovers you only had the 6 default ones to choose from
 5 years ago '11        #1236
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
This game is weird. I drop 26 pts, 5 reb, and 11 ast in the first half and because of a few bad passes that didn't even become turnovers, the coach benches me at the beginning of the 3rd and we lose our 13 pt lead
 5 years ago '05        #1237
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Chalky said:
Played on Hall of Fame for the first time on monday

this sh*t is crazy the other team don't miss for nothing

and then the n*ggas on ya team be some fu*king scrubs, sh*t really p!ss me off

i can't even press square because if i do it's a automatic foul
Man. I turned it up to HOF last night. Lost 3 in a fu*king row. Lost to the dam Cavs and they dont even have Kyrie.

Your teammates get stupider.
The dude you're guarding is somehow ALWAYS down court before u. Then u gotta burn your turbo just to catch up.
CPU rarely ever misses.
Then when you k!ll. And they start doubling you. You pass to the open man , they wanna fu*king dribble around and not go to the fu*king hoop so u forced to try to take over the game yourself.

yaobabydaddy said:
Just got 2k13 and found this thread...in case nobody has mentioned it yet...if you have a smartphone you can download the NBA 2k13 game app and sign into your 2k13 account and earn virtual coins by playing the mini games on.there...and I don't use facebook but If you do.I guess they have a game where u can earn vc as well.
Yeah. Its a daily limit on the amount of points u can get tho . Its still decent to pick up some extra points tho.
 5 years ago '12        #1238
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Hokis said:
Ole boy in the other thread said you can buy every players crossover and add it to your MyPlayer..

Is there any truth to this???? I thought with the crossovers you only had the 6 default ones to choose from
No one?
 5 years ago '06        #1239
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I'm tired of my sh*t freezing in the 4th quarter man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy