Rick Ross Makes Fun Of 50 Cent In Next 48 Hours Series Teaser #2

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25872 25872
Doctors advocate sold platinum
Lax 800k
Red 250k which is his only real "flop"
 5 years ago '04        #42
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #43
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 JayDee11 said:

Yayo did 500k seven years ago. If he dropped a retail today, he'd be lucky to move 40k total. I use to rock with G-unit just as much as the next man but they're done. The glory days are over. The boss man is never getting another platinum album and the underlings are holding on for dear life. Ya'll wildin right now....
what did hunger for more 2 do?

Went plat right?
 5 years ago '12        #44
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
Random, but I am watching PTI and Wilbon and Kornheiser discussing Rick Ross.
 08-03-2012, 05:52 PM         #45
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
game was kicked out of g-unit before the massacre dropped.

so.........the massacre 11 million sold worldwide, 6 times platinum in the us
the get rich sound track was certified platinum as aswell

try again

and three of those albums that ross dropped don't even add up to 1 million sold total in the U.S

we'll see were GFID ends up with no hits...7 weeks from now

Damn you dont know sh*t about music....

The Massacre wasnt released on G-Unit records, it was released on Shady/Aftermath/Interscope.

Try again so I can correct you again.

You clueless outsiders keep talking about 1-million sold/Platinum-sales and talking about what the Massacre did back in 2005. LOL, this is 2012.

The label gets the Lions share of record sales which is why labels force artists to go POP and crossover to sell more records because tthe POP charts is were the money is at.

That Platinum crossover sh*t only benefits the labels, this is a new day were we can make the Forbes list every year with 5-6 million without having to sell a million records to feed Massah.
 08-03-2012, 06:01 PM         #46
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #47
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
Random, Ross at bestbuy in Atlanta

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #48
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 otherside said:
and your going to say Ross is much better in the "Alliances made" category??!!

50 Cent - regardless of what he does the media doesn't question his decisions!! Radio DJ's don't have to ask him if his Street Cred is Fake or Question what Business decisions he makes.. the Media gets straight to the point with 50 & lets him Speak bc they are more interested in what he has to say then 99% of Artists!! He could release a Diss track with just himself on it & the Media would revive the Feud because it would draw Huge Ratings!! It would be bad for Ross bc it would Cause Controversy on wether or not he really is the Current Generations King of Rap...

Young Jeezy - Jeez is very similar to 50, people don't fu*k around with him!! Snowman is the KingOTS, he could easily turn the Southern Artists against Ross!!! Has anyone ever noticed in BTS/DVD Vids how the South reacts to Jeezy as opposed to Ross??? Them South Artists use Ross to get onto a Track with a Popular Rapper, they dont fu*k with him for real!!! maybe thats why Ross fu*ks with Philly & D.C. , in terms of Artists MMG isn't relevant in the South at all.. Stay Strapped Pt. 2 could be Brutal to Ross Career!!! remember this whole feud was started bc Ross claimed to have been affiliated with Meech & all that sh*t...

Freddie Gibbs - depending on how he is introduced to the Industry & what moves he makes when he touches down he could end up being a Name on the Streets... I wouldnt sleep on this Kid, all around he is knit together very well!!!

Waka Flocka - he don't care about Ross!!! he has made that clear in recent interviews... Damn, Waka took Ross's career to the Next Level... Look at it this way, Waka is a Well liked Artist but he does have his Fair share of Bullsh*t thrown his Way by the Hip-Hop Fan Community!!! Ross was trashed by Fans & The Media early on in his Career for being a Fat Fraud C.O.... Waka only gets hate bc some hip-hop fans perceive him as being "Stupid" , and guess what??? Waka can only get Better, couple yrs down the road I wouldnt be surprised if he is in Ross Seat right now... Imagine if Waka gets a lil bit more Lyrical??!! he could win over the "Technical Minded Fans"

didnt read all the other stuff accept for what you said about bmf. Ross never claimed to be affiliated with bmf. He just made a track and mentioned names..Truth be told. Jeezy was never affiliated himself. But he got n*ggas fooled. They used jeezy credit car to rent cars and sh*t. Meech just let jeezy use his name to boost his career. Jeezy was freinds. Thats it. He never pushed with them. They turning aganst him anyway cause they suspect him of being dirty. The whole ross vs jeezy thing really started cause jeezy got jealous of that bmf track. Lets be real. Not cause ross said he was dow with bmf. In return, jeezy dissed ross.Ross answered within 24hrs. He even merked jeezy with "summers mine" til the point that jeezy got on live air and denied dissing ross. Then ross came at him again on RF and jeezy still didnt do sh*t. Jeezy cant turn he south against ross cuase hes too big and come out with too much music..

Only dudes he can turn against ross are cte affiliates, Thats natural. And waka's heated cause ross does that trap sh*t better than he does and waka is fading out. Its another jealousy thing just like jeezy. Ross replaced both these cats in terms of making street music. You cant deny that. And I know for fact the south bump ross sh*t way more than jeezy. When stay strapped p2 is released, ross will respond as usual with some mafioso type sh*t. We all know jeezy will get cte to help him cause he cant fu*k with ross. And that has been proven during the whole coarse of this so called beef whether n*ggas admit or not.But its too late for jeezy to be on top again cause ross not gonna let jeezy take his buzz unless ross gets to a point where he doesnt give a fu*k anymore. Just as soon a jeezy try to come out with some hot sh*t, ross prob gonna release another album material mixtape with a bunch of bangers no too long after.

Last edited by daman729; 08-03-2012 at 06:23 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12685 12685
i think most you n*ggas love rap beef more than rap at peace
 08-03-2012, 07:21 PM         #50
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
and your going to say Ross is much better in the "Alliances made" category??!!

50 Cent - regardless of what he does the media doesn't question his decisions!! Radio DJ's don't have to ask him if his Street Cred is Fake or Question what Business decisions he makes.. the Media gets straight to the point with 50 & lets him Speak bc they are more interested in what he has to say then 99% of Artists!! He could release a Diss track with just himself on it & the Media would revive the Feud because it would draw Huge Ratings!! It would be bad for Ross bc it would Cause Controversy on wether or not he really is the Current Generations King of Rap...

Young Jeezy - Jeez is very similar to 50, people don't fu*k around with him!! Snowman is the KingOTS, he could easily turn the Southern Artists against Ross!!! Has anyone ever noticed in BTS/DVD Vids how the South reacts to Jeezy as opposed to Ross??? Them South Artists use Ross to get onto a Track with a Popular Rapper, they dont fu*k with him for real!!! maybe thats why Ross fu*ks with Philly & D.C. , in terms of Artists MMG isn't relevant in the South at all.. Stay Strapped Pt. 2 could be Brutal to Ross Career!!! remember this whole feud was started bc Ross claimed to have been affiliated with Meech & all that sh*t...

Freddie Gibbs - depending on how he is introduced to the Industry & what moves he makes when he touches down he could end up being a Name on the Streets... I wouldnt sleep on this Kid, all around he is knit together very well!!!

Waka Flocka - he don't care about Ross!!! he has made that clear in recent interviews... Damn, Waka took Ross's career to the Next Level... Look at it this way, Waka is a Well liked Artist but he does have his Fair share of Bullsh*t thrown his Way by the Hip-Hop Fan Community!!! Ross was trashed by Fans & The Media early on in his Career for being a Fat Fraud C.O.... Waka only gets hate bc some hip-hop fans perceive him as being "Stupid" , and guess what??? Waka can only get Better, couple yrs down the road I wouldnt be surprised if he is in Ross Seat right now... Imagine if Waka gets a lil bit more Lyrical??!! he could win over the "Technical Minded Fans"
Why should the media question 50-Cents decisions when he's on Twitter complaining about his label situation like a Gold selling artist instead of a Diamond selling artist worth half a Billion?

Street-Cred is a geeks obsession in regards to an artist, but the streets respect Hustle & Muscle more than they do your mugshots and bullet-wounds.

Stop it...you making me believe you might be from the U.K.

Jeezy been dissed by Jody Breeze in song/video format, he had Gucci Mane diss him and murder his mans, he had Bleu Davinchi call him a homo and his fans f*ggits, he got the G4 boys calling him a coward every 30 days and Big Meech is doing the intros on Gucci Mane mixtapes while CTE dudes get KO'd in multiple Youtube Vids and have white Crips repping CTE using the N-word in interviews while this ninja turtle booed up with Moon-head Kardashian.

fu*k Boi, fu*k Boi, fu*k Boi....n*gga now what? No worries.

Yeah, Yeah, yeah Ross is Fat and spent a year working as a C.O. in South Florida Reception when he was 19 (1996-1997) and then all of a sudden he quit the job out the blue for some crazy reason and popped up on an Eric Sermon track in (2000) and then in a Trina video in (2002) and then popped up on Def Jam in (2006) and then made the Forbes list in (2009).

So the moral of the story is you can go from C.O. to C.E.O and become a multi-millionaire at the age of 33 with the right hustle and work ethic?

You should be inspired every time you flip a burger or salt the fries.
 08-03-2012, 07:52 PM         #51
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone call graftedgenes on the phone again.noodle a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #52
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
n*ggas still wear jorts???? Lol
 08-03-2012, 08:45 PM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
someone call graftedgenes on the phone again.noodle a.ss n*gga
Now that's the emotional response I was looking for bi*ch.

Don't forget to let me know when my words cut into your feelings.
 08-03-2012, 09:00 PM         #54
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Graftedgenes said:
Why would Ross even mention 50-Cent after already using him and manipulating him to boost his own career?

Nobody checks for 50-Cent, he's the iceberg that sank the titanic.
50 has a fan base...in case you didnt know...have you seen the videos of 50 with rick ross's baby-mother and his kids....just 50's way of letting ross know sh*t could go past music real fast.
 5 years ago '04        #56
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
lol its like a 50 d!ck suckin contest in here...who won? lol got damn, dude didnt even say sh*t about 50 n groupies still manage to sh*t on Ross....

JayDee11 said:

Yayo did 500k seven years ago. If he dropped a retail today, he'd be lucky to move 40k total.....
 08-04-2012, 12:18 AM         #57
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
 5 years ago '04        #58
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,341 | Props total: 5773 5773
video removed
 5 years ago '04        #59
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
 DevDaTru7h said:
I have never put anybody on my ignore list, but I'm very tempted to ignore his post after that, he's lame as fu*k for going on that racist rant, over what, though ? he was really angry.

Last edited by #1nasfan; 08-04-2012 at 04:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy