May 22 - May 22 - 50 Cent KO's Cam'ron?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+35  286
83 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

05-22-2007, 03:43 PM         #1
7529 page views
99 comments

Emil 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
May 22 - May 22 - 50 Cent KO's Cam'ron?

50 Cent is no stranger to controversy or beef. The G-Unit headís latest war of words is with Camíron, and according to 50, the battle is pretty much over.

These days, Hip Hop battles seem to be won and lost based on album sales and material possessions. If thatís the case, 50 is the clear winner and took some time out to state his case to the public via New Yorkís Hot 97 radio station and MTV.

"My whirlpool is bigger than Cam 's swimming pool,Ē he told Miss Info. ďAnd he shouldn't be in front of no camera with Daisy Dukes on."

50ís pool reference is in response to Camís latest video message to 50, shot at Camís house in his swimming pool. Cam also tells Fif that itíll be a ďhot summerĒ once heís off probation.

"It doesn't make sense," he tells MTV of the video. "For him to shoot a video message in front of his pool in underwear, it doesn't make sense. I think he's delusional. For him to make any financial reference, being in the financial space he's in and where I'm at financially, doesn't make sense. He's just upset, he's angry."

50 also weighed in on how the Dip Set might be affected business wise by Camís antics, saying that k*lla is hurting his own crew more than any dis record could.

ďHe's put them in a real awkward situation with his choices. When they had momentum, they had Jimmy out there doing records, Juelz was out there, they was doing good. Then they let this guy out there and look what happened. It's gonna be a 'hot summer.' What is he talking about? I'm waiting for the summer."

Although Cam may continue to make videos, 50 says heís done with the battle.

ďHe's not even relevant. You're talking about a guy who sold 270,000 [copies] his last record. I sold 9.8 million my last record. I'm not going to exhaust my audience by talking about somebody they have no interest in."

Source

best
worst
99 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  26
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Woman Accused of k*lling Her 7-Year-Old Son Wanted to Start Ď..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+136online now  21
Bruh... These used car prices lately are insane
271 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
Young Buck finally responds to people saying he dating a tr@nny
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-70online now  8
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
163 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy