1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2012, 12:52 AM         #481
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
check the tape dude, terry was going to the basket at will.

The Derrick Rose sh*t was a fluke, Rose isn't as great an ISO player as people think. He is best when people are moving and all eyes aren't on him. Like lebron he lacks moves and uses his athleticism. It wasn't impressive. When Bron guards players like Rafer Alston who has moves we see him spin around stupid check Cavs Orlando series for that reference.
so lebron would get respect from you for shutting down rafer alston but not d rose??
 6 years ago '09        #482
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 761 761
 LAwLB15 said:
son who that in ur avy???
Lena

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
 6 years ago '10        #483
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
 GREAT1NE said:
Yep. And he should also watch how Wade played when Lebron would have the ball late in games last year and how he would follow the shot and stay around the rim and go after the ball instead of playing the role of a spectator behind the three line.
Exactly, Wade plays very well off the ball and he's just aware and mindful about things that LeBron isn't. You might as well get LeBron a chair and a beer.
 6 years ago '07        #484
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 SeaJaiye said:
so lebron would get respect from you for shutting down rafer alston but not d rose??
Im saying that his on ball defense would be on display if he could shot down a player with moves as oppose to someone who dominates his position being stronger and jumping higher than everyone else. rose is a great player but in that moment he was exposed he even admitted it sometime this offseason and said it won't happen again.
Imagine lebron checking AI or marbury like that. No fu*king way. Im just saying his defense is overrated so when people say Wright just had a good game that's isn't accurate cuz versus lebron he intends to have a good game.
 01-11-2012, 12:58 AM         #485
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
Im saying that his on ball defense would be on display if he could shot down a player with moves as oppose to someone who dominates his position being stronger and jumping higher than everyone else. rose is a great player but in that moment he was exposed he even admitted it sometime this offseason and said it won't happen again.
Imagine lebron checking AI or marbury like that. No fu*king way. Im just saying his defense is overrated so when people say Wright just had a good game that's isn't accurate cuz versus lebron he intends to have a good game.
so wright not doing anything the first 3 quarters means nothin?? everyone in the arena was loud, nate robinson willed them all to a comeback, and he hit the shots that mattered..........doesn't mean lebron let him hit the shots. the entire team was confident and wanted the W....................

this golden state team beat the bulls and knicks too ya kno...........
 6 years ago '08        #486
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6877 6877
 MrTripleDouble said:
Exactly, Wade plays very well off the ball and he's just aware and mindful about things that LeBron isn't. You might as well get LeBron a chair and a beer.
but he seems fine in the first 3 quarters.....I might have to watch closer.
 6 years ago '07        #487
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:
but he seems fine in the first 3 quarters.....I might have to watch closer.
bEcuz he gets the dribbles which give hims a rhythm they also make players give him that extra step of space fearing the drive. in the 4th when the defense is locking in he can't jus put the ball down so that is why he shys from having the rock.
 6 years ago '07        #488
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
so wright not doing anything the first 3 quarters means nothin?? everyone in the arena was loud, nate robinson willed them all to a comeback, and he hit the shots that mattered..........doesn't mean lebron let him hit the shots. the entire team was confident and wanted the W....................

this golden state team beat the bulls and knicks too ya kno...........
Oh nah im not taking props away from GS jus telling people stop blamin Lebron cuz he is who we kno him to be. The other thing is people were tryna make it seem like wright was a fluke when he did kinda the same thing second half in Mia last year.
 6 years ago '08        #489
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,426 | Props total: 6162 6162
 Cambury said:
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
He was hittin tough buckets in the paint vs. Bron was he not? Bron's a good defender, but once that starts happening, he's gonna get demoralized, and his game might slack. JT busted his a.ss for 4 straight after getting worked Games 1 & 2, though.
 6 years ago '07        #490
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
He was hittin tough buckets in the paint vs. Bron was he not? Bron's a good defender, but once that starts happening, he's gonna get demoralized, and his game might slack. JT busted his a.ss for 4 straight after getting worked Games 1 & 2, though.
im just shocked that a player would come at a two time MVP like that. Alot of these players can't wait to stick it to Lebron for some reason. You would never hear someone talk sh*t to Kobe. I dont think someone who do that to Wade. In 2009 I had Lebron as my DPOY then when I got to watch him the iplayoffs I found out he isn't as great as I thought becuz he isn't accountable. He just tries to make defensive plays instead of getting stops. this was actually confirmed for me in shaqs book when he spoke on Delone West, coach brown and the film session.
 6 years ago '08        #491
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,426 | Props total: 6162 6162
 Cambury said:
im just shocked that a player would come at a two time MVP like that. Alot of these players can't wait to stick it to Lebron for some reason. You would never hear someone talk sh*t to Kobe. I dont think someone who do that to Wade. In 2009 I had Lebron as my DPOY then when I got to watch him the iplayoffs I found out he isn't as great as I thought becuz he isn't accountable. He just tries to make defensive plays instead of getting stops. this was actually confirmed for me in shaqs book when he spoke on Delone West, coach brown and the film session.
They're more eager to go @ Bron b/c he's MUCH easier to unravel than the air-tight Kobe. It's High-risk/High reward, b/c it can blow up in player's face, or it could pay huge dividends and essentially demoralize a monster. This is the part that pisses me off the most about him. He's outstanding when things are goin his way, but when bounces/luck isn't goin his way, he looks........lost.

6 years ago '07        #492
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
They're more eager to go @ Bron b/c he's MUCH easier to unravel than the air-tight Kobe. It's High-risk/High reward, b/c it can blow up in player's face, or it could pay huge dividends and essentially demoralize a monster. This is the part that pisses me off the most about him. He's outstanding when things are goin his way, but when bounces/luck isn't goin his way, he looks........lost.

this is 100% true, he is a frontrunner by nature. He loves to be on top. Not saying he doesn't have it in him to go thru bad times but he is at his best when he an really step on ya neck. His favorite teams are Bulls,Cowboys and Yankess the guy is a big time frontrunner.
 01-11-2012, 01:26 AM         #493
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k all this arugin we LOST

we better beat the razors tomorrow im ghost yall

HeAt>>>>

6 years ago '06        #494
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 261 261
Alot of fu*kin foolery in this thread..

1st off..this Cambury character is simply a troll..I don't know why ppl take you and your hate for Bron serious fam..In a perfect world..all Boxden posters should put your fat on ignore. Its obvious that you are trying to get a rise out of n*ggaz..miss me with that sh*t Sherman Klump..

As far as the game goes..its obvious that Miami is better suited to go through Bron offensively..I've said this lasy yr in the POs and im saying it now.. LeBron is more dangerous than Dwade with the ball.. i.e..he's more efficient and has better court vision, which will lead to easier buckets. Lebron will always be in a lose/lose situation. It comes with being the best/most hated player in the L. I can post a sh*t load of videos of LeBron being clutch, (Wade never put up a performance like LeBron against the Pistons in 07) yet Wade is considered more clutch because he has a ring.. I wont knock that..Wade is my guy as well.. its just funny to me that Bron gets crucified when he's passive and hated on when he takes the big shots.
 6 years ago '07        #495
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14887 14887
 Cambury said:
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
jason terry made 4 shots at the rim in the last 4 games combined. 6 shots from 3-9 feet. 20 shots from 10 feet and beyond. ur full of sh*t, guy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy