Jul 21 - Delta Rising: ‘This Virus Will Find Everybody Who Is Not Immune’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
149 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 week ago '07        #1
8563 page views
265 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 83897 83 K  Slaps total: 9211 9 K
Jul 21 - Delta Rising: ‘This Virus Will Find Everybody Who Is Not Immune’

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The state’s COVID-19 numbers are up sharply Tuesday, part of a trend we’re seeing nationwide. In Minnesota, 625 new cases were announced, along with one new death. Against the number of new tests processed, Tuesday’s presumed positivity rate is at 11.7%.

The state health department says some of these new numbers are from the weekend, but it’s still a sharp uptick from last week, and experts are warning it will get worse.

Dr. Gregory Poland of the Mayo Clinic is one of the nation’s leading experts on vaccines. He says he is still wearing a mask even when he steps out of his Mayo office.

“I think there is no question that we are going to see a surge,” he said. “In a crowded scenario, I am in a mask, indoors or outdoors.”

The Minnesota Department of Health say 99% of new cases in Minnesota are in unvaccinated people, and 75% of those new cases are the Delta variant.

“It’s a serious warning for us in Minnesota,” he said. “We are seeing the Delta variant really take over.”

Poland shared a particularly dire warning for those still unvaccinated for COVID.

“Don’t be deceived that ‘I got this far and I am OK.’ This is a very different variant. It will find you,” he said. “This virus will find everybody who is not immune.”

He is especially worried about children too young to get the vaccine, and teens whose parents are on the fence.

“We are seeing a rise in severe disease and hospitalizations among young people,” Poland said.

He agrees with the American Academy of Pediatrics that, this fall, all kids should wear a mask in school, whether they’re vaccinated or not.

“A mask is not a political symbol. It is a medical symbol of taking care of yourself and others,” he said.

Poland says the risk in even crowded outdoor settings is evidenced by this new surge, which is coming just two weeks after the Fourth of July.

“This is a serious, current and present danger to you and your families’ health if you are not vaccinated,” he said.

best
worst
265 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
delta & lambda settin up the alley-oop for Dems next year

if this starts doing numbers again, we just might see red strongholds going purple and blue and a firm majority in both chambers

it's really hard to come back from k*lling hundreds of thousands of your own voters
+50   

1 week ago '18        #3
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 55018 55 K  Slaps total: 12298 12 K
So fu*king get on with it with those stupid fu*ks.
these pseudo intellectual idiots all need to get it and croak or suffer until they stop their dumb bullsh*t.

1 week ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86736 86 K  Slaps total: 21329 21 K
Anyone who knows how viruses work (ie. paid attention in 9th grade biology) knew this was gonna happen.
+61   

1 week ago '21        #5
Keithf87 
Props total: 9225 9 K  Slaps total: 503 503
 Ymmot said
Anyone who knows how viruses work (ie. paid attention in 9th grade biology) knew this was gonna happen.
Right. So now will I have to get a new vaccine every year too right. Right.

+43   

1 week ago '07        #6
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
 Ymmot said
all my posts from 12-15 months ago are aging beautifully
+16   

1 week ago '05        #7
projectd06 
Props total: 28941 28 K  Slaps total: 7125 7 K
All if Milwaukee got that bi*ch last night with 65000 people huddled all close.
+59   

1 week ago '13        #8
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8049 8 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
Yeah ok, bring it bi*ch

+56   

1 week ago '21        #9
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8448 8 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
These pro vaxxers are walking memes.

"Please get the vaccine we need to save everyone"

"Oh you don't want to?........fu*kING DIE THEN!!!!"

+94   

1 week ago '16        #10
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11057 11 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K
Suck my d*ck

+21   

1 week ago '16        #11
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 23242 23 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
 Keithf87 said
Right. So now will I have to get a new vaccine every year too right. Right.

Those that paid attention in biology are also aware of natural selection so carry on with that mentality mate
+18   

1 week ago '09        #12
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 11952 11 K  Slaps total: 2910 2 K
 FutureHipHop said
Suck my d*ck

This is against big pharma protocols nobody tryna cure just treat and mask
+2   

1 week ago '04        #13
focused313 
Props total: 8096 8 K  Slaps total: 775 775
I try not to practice arrogant ignorance, so I'm not going to act like I know what's going to happen. If this variant starts to k*ll or make a more than 5% of the population terminally ill, then perhaps more folks with get the vaccine. Otherwise....ehhh....

We eat food that k*lls us, we drive 100mph, we inhale smoke into our lungs, we have unprotected s*x, etc... a whole bunch of us do a whole bunch of stuff that is "bad" for us everyday. Covid isn't changing that.
+60   

1 week ago '05        #14
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72710 72 K  Slaps total: 3150 3 K
Mix the Delta wit some Alpha Kappa Alpha and let's get it crackin'...
+49   

1 week ago '14        #15
Gordon Gartrell 
Props total: 55990 55 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
they said that about the original and i never caught that
+30   

1 week ago '21        #16
AdmRu 
Props total: 2559 2 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Including the already vax'd that did it for nothing and Still Can Catch The Bullsh*t huh...

Is logic kicking it for anybody?
+19   

1 week ago '21        #17
Keithf87 
Props total: 9225 9 K  Slaps total: 503 503
 Forza Nocta said
Those that paid attention in biology are also aware of natural selection so carry on with that mentality mate
I have been. I shall also continue. Good luck to you in that department as well mate. The fact that you online talking slick to "strangers" shows me how much you value Life already.

+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #18
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 94625 94 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
 JayMurdoch said
These pro vaxxers are walking memes.

"Please get the vaccine we need to save everyone"

"Oh you don't want to?........fu*kING DIE THEN!!!!"

I mean you can say the same about anti vaxxers telling folks they will be dead in 5 years. Same sh*t but just put in a different way.
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '14        #19
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 145950 145 K  Slaps total: 33767 33 K

+8   

1 week ago '07        #20
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33045 33 K  Slaps total: 15388 15 K
 Ymmot said
Viruses don't get stronger
+8   

1 week ago '07        #21
OVERLORD 
Props total: 20157 20 K  Slaps total: 6456 6 K
+8   

1 week ago '20        #22
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5010 5 K  Slaps total: 5258 5 K
@ provided this basic information

“First, although the whole world is calling it a vaccine, it’s not because it doesn’t do what all vaccines do. I looked up the definition of vaccines in five medical dictionaries and found all five were the same, but completely different from the COVID-19 solution, as shown below:

Online Medical Dictionary

Vaccine: “Suspensions of k*lled or attenuated microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa), antigenic proteins, synthetic constructs, or other bio-molecular derivatives, administered for the prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious and other diseases.”

Taber’s Online Medical Dictionary

Vaccine: “Any suspension containing antigenic molecules derived from a microorganism, given to stimulate an immune response to an infectious disease. Vaccines may be made from weakened or k*lled microorganisms; inactivated toxins; toxoids derived from microorganisms; or immunologically active surface markers extracted or copied from microorganisms. They can be given intramuscularly, subcutaneously, intradermally, orally, or intranasally; as single agents; or in combinations.”

Medicinenet Medical Dictionary

Vaccine: “Microbial preparations of k*lled or modified microorganisms that can stimulate an immune response in the body to prevent future infection with similar microorganisms. These preparations are usually delivered by injection.”

Harvard Medical School Harvard Health Publishing

Vaccination: “A method of protecting the body against disease by injecting parts or all of a microorganism that will cause the body to develop antibodies against the microorganism and later f*ght off disease.”

The Free Medical Dictionary by Farlex

Vaccine: “a suspension of attenuated or k*lled microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, or rickettsiae), administered for prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious diseases.”

In every definition I found, vaccines inject parts or all of a microorganism, such as viruses and bacteria, into our body to stimulate our development of antibodies to f*ght the microorganism and build up our immune system, but COVID-19 injections don’t work that way. Instead of injecting microorganisms, they inject genetic material, a strand of synthesized messenger RNA, called mRNA, that gives instructions to the cells of our body to produce the antigenic substances, such as viral protein snippets or fragments, to cause our body to develop antibodies to f*ght against those same substances that our body created. (Source: mayo.edu)

Since the COVID-19 solution doesn’t fit the definition of a vaccine, calling it that is misleading and dangerous because it makes it sound like a known thing and a safe thing since vaccines have been around for a long time, but it’s actually an unknown thing that’s making unprecedented changes to our God-given genetic code, literally rewriting our genetic code and nothing like it has ever been done before. In the interest of public health safety, it should be called what it really is, which is mRNA gene modification, but that would surely raise concerns and decrease the number of people willing to take it because the risk would be visible for everyone to see, but at least then everyone could make an informed decision as to whether or not they want to be human guinea pigs.

Misnaming it as a vaccine is a big win for Big Pharma corporations hoping to sell more of their products, but thousands of the world’s top medical doctors and scientists, including virologists, immunologists, pharmacologists and microbiologists, such as the ten listed below, are warning that it’s a big risk to the rest of us because inserting manipulated mRNA code into our cells will replicate the new instructions into every cell of our body so that when we later encounter a new virus, instead of f*ghting it in just one part of our body like we would normally do, such as an upper respiratory virus, all parts of our body will start producing antigenic substances at the same time, thereby causing our immune system to be overwhelmed and continue being overwhelmed until all our strength is depleted, ultimately causing death.

Since the current misuse of the term has become so widespread, dictionaries will likely eventually redefine vaccines to include mRNA modifications, but by then it will be too late to reverse the harm caused by this reckless misrepresentation by people who knew better.

DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT:

Second, the COVID-19 mRNA modification wasn’t developed the way any vaccines have been developed. For example, the FDA granted special permission to producers, Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, to expedite the development phases to complete them much faster than normal. For example, vaccines normally take years to complete phase one of development, which is laboratory development, but Moderna completed this phase in just 63 days. Then they proceeded to phase two, which is when the product was first administered to a group of 45 human subjects. These subjects were divided into two groups with one getting a high dose and the other a low dose. The results were disastrous with adverse systemic side effects experienced by 100% of the high dose recipients and 80% of low dose recipients soon after getting injected. (Source: Dr. Carrie Madej) Yet, the development process continued moving forward rapidly.

The FDA even allowed these producers to conduct human trials prior to completing animal trials, so these trials were conducted simultaneously rather than sequentially, which no previous vaccines have been allowed to do. By ignoring these established safety requirements, the FDA significantly increased the risk of adverse reactions. In addition, they allowed these producers to completely skip doing any research regarding the long term health risks even though mRNA modifications have never been done before. These extreme differences between the development of the COVID-19 solution compared to vaccines confirm it is not a vaccine and also exposes the agencies charged with looking out for public health safety by showing they have another agenda.

DIFFERENT DISTRIBUTION:

Third, the COVID-19 mRNA modification did what no vaccines have ever done by being publicly distributed prior to getting FDA approval. Even with 114.5 million people already injected, the FDA has still not granted full authorization, which is why it’s still being called an “experimental vaccine”. That alone should be enough to give pause to any rational person, which might be why the mainstream news media rarely mentions it.

The FDA’s approval process for vaccines normally takes about ten years, but this COVID-19 concoction was granted approval in less than one year under the terms of their Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), which had never been used before to approve any vaccines. (Source: nbcdfw.com) EUA was previously used only to approve certain tests, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic tools. (Source: wikipedia.com) The FDA is not expected to grant full authorization until later this year. Until then, they’ve given themselves a convenient cover story in case reports of adverse reactions start coming in too flagrant and too fast to cover them up. Their reluctance to grant full authorization shows we’re swimming at our own risk.

And unlike any previous vaccine, government leaders around the world are claiming the only way we’re ever going to return to normal life is if the whole world puts their trust and hope in this “vaccine” that by definition is not a vaccine, but an unprecedented mRNA gene modification solution with unknown health implications that was rushed through development in a fraction of the time required to do it safely and approved for mass distribution only on an experimental basis. What could possibly go wrong? My next post answers that question based on findings from a new research study showing a lot has already gone wrong as the number of adverse reactions is far higher than all previous vaccines.”
+14   

1 week ago '21        #23
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8448 8 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
 DaQCKing said
I mean you can say the same about anti vaxxers telling folks they will be dead in 5 years. Same sh*t but just put in a different way.
Maybe so but the comical effect is compounded by some of the comments in this thread

1 week ago '05        #24
hbk83 
Props total: 18931 18 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
 Gordon Gartrell said
they said that about the original and i never caught that
Honestly if your out and active you probably caught it and didn’t know.
They already said the majority of Covid victims were asymptomatic.
Most households only have 1 person that gets really sick. The others minor symptoms. Atleast according to studies.
+11   

1 week ago '15        #25
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15003 15 K  Slaps total: 2958 2 K
#NoVaccineGang.
+22   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-33online now  31
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+47online now  29
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
235 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-25online now  14
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
58 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+30online now  11
Video inside Wayne new chain