Jul 19-Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from Twitter for posting ‘misleading’ vaccine info

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
137 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #1
1184 page views
62 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 9946 9 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
Jul 19-Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from Twitter for posting ‘misleading’ vaccine info

Georgia Republican U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours for violating rules on spreading vaccine misinformation.

Greene, who has been vocally opposed to vaccines, mask mandates and other public health measures intended to quell the coronavirus pandemic, crossed a line when she tweeted false information over the weekend, causing them to be labeled “misleading,” CNET reported Monday.

In her tweets, she stated that the virus is only dangerous to obese people, or those over age 65. She also alluded to false claims of health problems causes by the vaccine, including high death rates.

“We took enforcement action on the account …(@mtgreenee) for violations of the Twitter rules, specifically the COVID-19 misleading information policy,” a Twitter spokesperson said Monday.

Continuing to share misinformation about COVID-19 via Twitter could get her permanently banned, CNN reported.

The ban came after the White House pushed back against social media platforms that are enabling such misinformation to spread.

“I am urging all Americans to help slow the spread of health misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond,” U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy wrote in an advisory last week, according to CNN. “Health misinformation is a serious threat to public health. It can cause confusion, sow mistrust, harm people’s health, and undermine public health efforts. Limiting the spread of health misinformation is a moral and civic imperative that will require a whole-of-society effort.”

Greene has repeatedly refused to scale down her rhetoric, and in her most recent tweet she falsely claimed there had been “6,000 vax related deaths and many concerning side effects reported,” and that as a result “the vax should be a choice not a mandate for everyone.”

She also came out against masks, though she apologized last month after comparing mask mandates in the House of Representatives to the Holocaust.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. neu-story.html
+1   

best
worst
62 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86733 86 K  Slaps total: 21329 21 K
If you listen to marjorie for anything at all you already failed at life.
+28   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
altaluv 
Props total: 2944 2 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 Ymmot said
Your always one of the first to comment in these threads always xxtra pro and full of hate. Your a fu*kin weirdo.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5004 5 K  Slaps total: 5252 5 K

2 weeks ago '06        #5
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3080 3 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Damn. Boxden should do something similar.

On second thought, Ronnie would probably get a lot of wrongful death suits when they commit suicide.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
naledgestate 
Props total: 29877 29 K  Slaps total: 2509 2 K
 altaluv said
Your always one of the first to comment in these threads always xxtra pro and full of hate. Your a fu*kin weirdo.
You're a phaggot
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
altaluv 
Props total: 2944 2 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 naledgestate said
You're a phaggot
So are you

2 weeks ago '06        #8
nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5419 5 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 cleavon15 said

On second thought, Ronnie would probably get a lot of wrongful death suits when they commit suicide.

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22639 22 K  Slaps total: 3018 3 K
thank you twitter for deciding what we can and cant see. My small brain wouldn't be able to handle her words. Only show me the words you deem to be acceptable please.
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14230 14 K  Slaps total: 8008 8 K
 cleavon15 said

ronnie been sold the site fam
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 55010 55 K  Slaps total: 12298 12 K
 altaluv said
Putting your cape on for this spoiled milk bi*ch
fu*k outta here you maga c*m guzzling bi*ch
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 55010 55 K  Slaps total: 12298 12 K
 cleavon15 said

They just make up another account or got aliases ready to go anyways
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176021 176 K  Slaps total: 10225 10 K
 WeedCanuckman said
They just make up another account or got aliases ready to go anyways
Its crazy because every alias just begins another countdown until they call someone the N Word and get banned for it

I never seen people want to sign up for a site so bad that just doesn't want them around
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78228 78 K  Slaps total: 10579 10 K
 Tony Franks said
thank you twitter for deciding what we can and cant see. My small brain wouldn't be able to handle her words. Only show me the words you deem to be acceptable please.
Use another platform or start your own, crybaby f*g**t
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #15
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4239 4 K
 cleavon15 said

Why would you want to do that fascist?? The people that would get banned end up being right 6-9 months later. Its not their fault people that do the banning are mentally retarded, and do nothing but cape for the agenda.

2 weeks ago '19        #16
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48708 48 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
Good. fu*k that crazy bi*ch
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86733 86 K  Slaps total: 21329 21 K
 Tony Franks said
I guess it's an extension of survival of the fittest. If you're stupid enough to think marjorie's opinion is worth listening to than you deserve what you get for listening to her.

2 weeks ago '07        #18
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21772 21 K  Slaps total: 5804 5 K
 Ymmot said
Candace, Ben, Tomhi and the list goes on and on

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 172925 172 K  Slaps total: 12162 12 K
Let's play the reich wing theme song.

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 70899 70 K  Slaps total: 4799 4 K
It like throwing a drunk out of bar. Yeah they spending money but they are really close to barfing in the middle of bar, whipping their d*ck out on table and s*xual a*saulting your customers. Its really not worth the attention.

2 weeks ago '15        #21
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95651 95 K  Slaps total: 9351 9 K
 OldBusiness said
Its crazy because every alias just begins another countdown until they call someone the N Word and get banned for it

I never seen people want to sign up for a site so bad that just doesn't want them around

2 weeks ago '15        #22
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95651 95 K  Slaps total: 9351 9 K
 240ka said
Candace, Ben, Tomhi and the list goes on and on
And fu*king Matt Gatez. How the fu*k is he not in jail yet?
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
projectd06 
Props total: 28938 28 K  Slaps total: 7123 7 K
 Tony Franks said
95% of people are retarded and will believe any headline they read without even reading the article or seeing an interview. They will take a 10 second quote out of an hour long interview and believe it. People are morons.

2 weeks ago '05        #24
projectd06 
Props total: 28938 28 K  Slaps total: 7123 7 K
 MrDoubtfire said
Why would you want to do that fascist?? The people that would get banned end up being right 6-9 months later. Its not their fault people that do the banning are mentally retarded, and do nothing but cape for the agenda.
End up being right 1 out of 100 times and take no blame for all the other bullsh*t yall say. Throw enough sh*t at the wall something is going to stick.

2 weeks ago '06        #25
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3080 3 K  Slaps total: 461 461
 MrDoubtfire said
Misinformation versus conspiracy theories and opinions.

And they probably get banned for having the racist and troll come out of them.

But. Troll on.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  16
Video inside Wayne new chain
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  11
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick