Jul 17 - FRANCE, ATHENS, and LONDON PROTEST MANDATORY VAXES AND VAX PASSPORTS

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+67  121
99 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1603 page views
90 comments

Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16214 16 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
Jul 17 - FRANCE, ATHENS, and LONDON PROTEST MANDATORY VAXES AND VAX PASSPORTS

Athens
visit this link https://www.reuters.com/w .. ns-2021-07-14/
London
visit this link https://www.bbc.com/news/ .. ondon-57623110

………..image
+14   

best
worst
90 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81462 81 K  Slaps total: 32025 32 K
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 146134 146 K  Slaps total: 33789 33 K
medical apartheid ?
+7   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 47409 47 K  Slaps total: 4001 4 K
medical apartheid ?
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99880 99 K  Slaps total: 30199 30 K
I read the article. It says they're forcing healthcare workers to get vaccinated.
+12   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 59709 59 K  Slaps total: 7686 7 K
Globalists

n*ggas still capping for the vax too

n*ggas on BX like take the vax take the vax

N the fuxking vax k*llin people
+14   

2 weeks ago '20        #7
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17862 17 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
I’m not vaxxed and tired of hearing this vaxx passport propaganda

I’ve been traveling all year continentally with no issues
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 59709 59 K  Slaps total: 7686 7 K
 POWER RAPS said
Iím not vaxxed and tired of hearing this vaxx passport propaganda

Iíve been traveling all year continentally with no issues
Treadux bi*ch a*s went on tv and told Canadians in French they need a passport to buy fuxking groceries

fu*k out of here
+10   

2 weeks ago '20        #9
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17862 17 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 isthistobe said
Treadux bi*ch a*s went on tv and told Canadians in French they need a passport to buy fuxking groceries

fu*k out of here
not Canadian idgaf

2 weeks ago '06        #10
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 82870 82 K  Slaps total: 11402 11 K
 isthistobe said
Globalists

The vaccines have not been causally linked to a single death at this point.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #11
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86915 86 K  Slaps total: 21609 21 K
This is funny, idiots are protesting the conspiracy theories they made up. The internet is going to be the death of stupid people.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173138 173 K  Slaps total: 12183 12 K
Russia and China are winning and they don't even know it.

+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14364 14 K  Slaps total: 8199 8 K
 isthistobe said
Globalists

meanwhile your f*g**t a*s getting anally pounded by trannies bareback shut the fu*k up russian cuck

2 weeks ago '21        #14
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 4079 4 K  Slaps total: 487 487
You people better wake up and realize that many of these rich and powerful governments have been in power so long...

...they always see the ever-growing population as a threat since there are more of us than them.

This Covid-19 sh*t was planned.

Or you expect me to believe Bill Gates has powers and just predicted this virus happening a year or so before it actually happens?
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #15
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86915 86 K  Slaps total: 21609 21 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
You people better wake up and realize that many of these rich and powerful governments have been in power so long...

...they always see the ever-growing population as a threat since there are more of us than them.

Or you expect me to believe Bill Gates has powers and just predicted this virus happening a year or so before it actually happens?
I love when conspiracy theorists demonstrate their lack of understanding and then tell the rest of us to wake up...

2 weeks ago '12        #16
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176284 176 K  Slaps total: 10233 10 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

Whatabout Rick Bright, who was part of the Trump admin and worked for the HHS? He ran a full scale simulation throughout 2019 and predicted a full blown virus that would target the lungs, originate in China, and pushed the Trump admin throughout 2019 before the pandemic happened to A) Stop relying on getting our meds and protective gear from China and B) Prepare for the incoming pandemic. Trump admin fired him

Heres his 4 hour testimony under oath about it:

Heres the actual report from the fed that you can read yourself:

Its only 76 pages and quite the read, and he kept it simple enough to where it's easy to follow. Would take you the same amount of time as however long it takes to watch the youtube videos Americans love depending on for their train of thought.

And a summary of the report:
The simulation, which was conducted months prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, involves a scenario in which a group of about 30 tourists returning from China spread a novel influenza A respiratory virus in the United States, beginning in Chicago. In less than two months the virus had spread from a single index case (a 52 year-old man returning to Chicago) to infect 110 million Americans; 7.7 million patients would require hospitalization, and 586,000 people would die from the novel virus. The report issued at the conclusion of the exercise outlines the government's limited capacity to respond to a pandemic, with federal agencies lacking the funds, coordination, and capacities to implement an effective response to the virus.[1][2][3]
His prediction got pretty damn close to the number of people dead, he nailed where it would originate from, the damage it would do to the body, and didn't some our first cases start on that cruise ship?

Did he have super powers? The man made almost 240K a year on our tax dollars to work for the admin and the HHS and they didn't listen to him. I know a lot of y'all don't like science, but damn they didn't even wanna listen to the scientist that they were paying

In the report he even detailed how the Trump admin would be unprepared and states would be fu*ked because of it:

This is directly quoted from the report he submitted to Trumps desk.

The current medical countermeasure supply chain and production capacity may
not meet the demands imposed by countries during a global influenza pandemic.
• Federal exercise participants were not clear on the applicability or use of Title I,
Priorities and Allocations Authority, of the Defense Production Act to mitigate
medical countermeasure and ancillary supply shortages during an influenza
pandemic response.
• States experienced multiple challenges requesting resources from the federal
government due to a lack of standardized, well-understood, and properly
executed resource request processes.
• The majority of participating states' indicated that they were unclear on prepandemic vaccine and the Strategic National Stockpile a*set distribution in
response to an influenza pandemic.
• States questioned the rationale behind federal decisions to decline resource
requests.
It's actually crazy how close he was to nailing it, the governments response, and the outcome. It's almost as if the scientist just listened to the science and tried to tell people about it.

If they'd just listened to their own, not Fauci, not the CDC, not the media, not politicians, but their OWN scientist that the admin employed for sh*t like this the outcome may have been drastically different

Do I think it was planned? I don't know the answer to that question honestly because the American government has done things like enslaving people, k*lling them in the streets, purposely poisoning alcohol that lead to the death of it's citizens, and so on - but I do know they were told it was going to happen and they chose to do absolutely sh*t about it aside from playing around on tv in press conferences.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-18-2021 at 10:24 AM..
+14   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
PineappleOG 
Props total: 41072 41 K  Slaps total: 7486 7 K
Internet so weird I know plenty of people who taken the vaccine and had no side effects. I don’t have it, but if I had to I would it’s not that big a deal.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
 OldBusiness said
Whatabout Rick Bright, who was part of the Trump admin and worked for the HHS? He ran a full scale simulation throughout 2019 and predicted a full blown virus that would target the lungs, originate in China, and pushed the Trump admin throughout 2019 before the pandemic happened to A) Stop relying on getting our meds and protective gear from China and B) Prepare for the incoming pandemic. Trump admin fired him

Heres his 4 hour testimony under oath about it:

Heres the actual report from the fed that you can read yourself:

Its only 76 pages and quite the read, and he kept it simple enough to where it's easy to follow. Would take you the same amount of time as however long it takes to watch the youtube videos Americans love depending on for their train of thought.

And a summary of the report:

His prediction got pretty damn close to the number of people dead, he nailed where it would originate from, the damage it would do to the body, and didn't some our first cases start on that cruise ship?

Did he have super powers? The man made almost 240K a year on our tax dollars to work for the admin and the HHS and they didn't listen to him. I know a lot of y'all don't like science, but damn they didn't even wanna listen to the scientist that they were paying

In the report he even detailed how the Trump admin would be unprepared and states would be fu*ked because of it:

This is directly quoted from the report he submitted to Trumps desk.

It's actually crazy how close he was to nailing it, the governments response, and the outcome. It's almost as if the scientist just listened to the science and tried to tell people about it.

If they'd just listened to their own, not Fauci, not the CDC, not the media, not politicians, but their OWN scientist that the admin employed for sh*t like this the outcome may have been drastically different

Do I think it was planned? I don't know the answer to that question honestly because the American government has done things like enslaving people, k*lling them in the streets, purposely poisoning alcohol that lead to the death of it's citizens, and so on - but I do know they were told it was going to happen and they chose to do absolutely sh*t about it aside from playing around on tv in press conferences.
If only they paid attention to the pandemic playbook and didn't gut the response to it. Imagine if they listened to people that knew better.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
HardHittinNB83 
Props total: 1542 1 K  Slaps total: 868 868
 Skateboard T said
U think they gonna report the real numbers when they control everything from Google to Snopes to Fox to CNN yeah ok , all ur sources is fake B ! Foh
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #20
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 83923 83 K  Slaps total: 9218 9 K

2 weeks ago '07        #21
 OldBusiness said

Heres his 4 hour testimony under oath about it

+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #22
 Naga Sadow said
If only they paid attention to the pandemic playbook and didn't gut the response to it. Imagine if they listened to people that knew better.

[spoiler - click to view]

@
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 48619 48 K  Slaps total: 17165 17 K
 Skateboard T said
Thats a lie. In the US alone...

Only 1-10% adverse reactions get reported (Harvard study:
), do the math....

@

Last edited by Real Talk 10%er; 07-18-2021 at 10:57 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29292 29 K  Slaps total: 2133 2 K
Stand the fu*k up

2 weeks ago '17        #25
High Republic has been pretty good.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...