online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Just bought that. Samsung G9 QD OLED

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '11        #26
iDaPappy 
Props total: 11042 11 K  Slaps total: 763 763

Yessir, G9 Gang stand up! Been rocking the first one almost a year and a half now. Got my eye on that 54in 4K one that just dropped. Scored me an upgrade to my 1080p dedicated FPS monitor during the sales. Going from 360hz to 500hz!

+8   

4 months ago '04        #27
LIMITEDISSUE 
Props total: 1788 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
REAL clean , might need to cop
+1   

4 months ago '21        #28
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41424 41 K  Slaps total: 11874 11 K
I wanna OLED but i don’t wanna pay over $1000

I say that because I had bought the best TV at the time the PS5 dropped , and that sh1t was on sale for half the price a year later
+3   

4 months ago '23        #29
Typewriter 
Props total: 8771 8 K  Slaps total: 5945 5 K
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
I wanna OLED but i donít wanna pay over $1000

I say that because I had bought the best TV at the time the PS5 dropped , and that sh1t was on sale for half the price a year later
lol yup, the one I'm looking at for my living room is the same TV I bought when the new gens dropped. Back then it was LG's higher-range OLED, now it's their mid-range OLED.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #30
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 127142 127 K  Slaps total: 8297 8 K
 iDaPappy said 🔗

Yessir, G9 Gang stand up! Been rocking the first one almost a year and a half now. Got my eye on that 54in 4K one that just dropped. Scored me an upgrade to my 1080p dedicated FPS monitor during the sales. Going from 360hz to 500hz!

Dope
+3   

4 months ago '10        #31
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37034 37 K  Slaps total: 3014 3 K

Dope recently copped the Alienware �� joint.
+5   

4 months ago '05        #32
luvdahaze 
Props total: 1074 1 K  Slaps total: 154 154
I got the ARK odyssey..not the greatest in terms of top specs but 1ms response time and biggest curve, multiple inputs at the same time.. might have overpayed but im happy with it
+1   

4 months ago '22        #33
God Bless You 
Props total: 27788 27 K  Slaps total: 23424 23 K
emoji

PC gamers

4 months ago '19        #34
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 58480 58 K  Slaps total: 6853 6 K
Let me know what gaming on this is like.

Me and my buddy were legitimately discussing this like 3 days ago if it would be awesome or terrible

4 months ago '04        #35
lavishn 
Props total: 355 355  Slaps total: 54 54
 Banner said 🔗
yeah that's why I was saying I need to cop a new one. New living room has us sitting further back.

sh1t is annoying because I'd rather buy a new TV for my game room than the living room lol
Youíd be surprised the optimal viewing distance per size is. 7feet for 55 , 9ft for 65 and 9.5 for 70. In the past big > anything, but being an adult about the entire setup, it genuinely makes a better viewing experience if you set up properly. Same goes for sound, Iíve always put my sub next to tv. In fact it should be next to your seating area.

This may be to detailed but optimal sound the room your in is mind blowing difference. Tower speakers arenít made for every room, and soundbars arenít made for every room. My advice is read which is best for your setup.
Vizio M-series M512a-H6 is my soundbar, that experience you get in a seat in the theater off rumbling or sounds of rain above your head. It legit enough for me to pause content to see if itís actually raining. My watching tv experience went to viewing experience. Itís a movie theater feeling at home.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #36
Bout Dat 
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 807 807
 Wavegawd said 🔗
Them previous pix was ugly,

This camera ain't on shyt
Just back the damn camera up. Why you so close?
+2   

4 months ago '18        #37
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51666 51 K  Slaps total: 4869 4 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
I'm trying to convince the wife to upgrade but she just doesn't get it
 Wavegawd said 🔗
Do it anyway, once it's in there she won't complain, shyt is jaw dropping ...my wife wasn't feeling it initially cause of the price. But after this...

It was a wrap
emoji

though you was telling homie to off old girl and feed her to them dragons
+1   

4 months ago '04        #38
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109435 109 K  Slaps total: 14248 14 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
Yeah my wife is complaining about the price....and to be honest we don't really need a new TV.
how much is it? (yea i dont feel like looking it up)

4 months ago '04        #39
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 78753 78 K  Slaps total: 5406 5 K
 iDaPappy said 🔗

Bruh finna hack the pentagon
emoji
+4   

4 months ago '04        #40
LilEscobar 
Props total: 1234 1 K  Slaps total: 171 171
Make sure yall cop them warranties past 2 years for these tv unless you plan on upgrading every 2. I ain't start having issues with my lg cx or my Alienware laptop till I was outside the 2 year window
+1   

4 months ago '16        #41
On Meds 
Props total: 8929 8 K  Slaps total: 1322 1 K
That h0e clean

4 months ago '11        #42
iDaPappy 
Props total: 11042 11 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
Let me know what gaming on this is like.

Me and my buddy were legitimately discussing this like 3 days ago if it would be awesome or terrible

Everything people hype up about the immersion with the curve is pretty spot on. For RPGs, campaigns on FPS and strategy games that support the aspect, nothing comes close. There's even workarounds you can download to force some games that don't support the aspect to work. From a productivity standpoint, can't see myself using a single monitor or multiple monitors side by side anymore either. Didn't take me long to get used to the curve but some people claim it takes awhile to adapt. You will be turning your head from side to side a lot while using it, too, if that could be a potential dealbreaker.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #43
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 58480 58 K  Slaps total: 6853 6 K
 iDaPappy said 🔗
Everything people hype up about the immersion with the curve is pretty spot on. For RPGs, campaigns on FPS and strategy games that support the aspect, nothing comes close. There's even workarounds you can download to force some games that don't support the aspect to work. From a productivity standpoint, can't see myself using a single monitor or multiple monitors side by side anymore either. Didn't take me long to get used to the curve but some people claim it takes awhile to adapt. You will be turning your head from side to side a lot while using it, too, if that could be a potential dealbreaker.
Interesting. Head turning probably makes it a no-go for me.

I do want to upgrade my monitor for no real reason though once I start working again
emoji
(have a high end Asus 27inch, but it could be 32 or greater)

4 months ago '04        #44
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 78753 78 K  Slaps total: 5406 5 K
I’m not in to desktop gaming but this is my 15 year olds setup. I had digital storm build his.

Last edited by killadre; 11-28-2023 at 01:15 PM..
+5   

4 months ago '16        #45
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 103627 103 K  Slaps total: 16963 16 K
emoji

the job got those type of monitors now but i miss the double monitors, those is better to me
emoji
+1   

4 months ago '15        #46
naledgestate 
Props total: 47613 47 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
You have a nice setup OP

4 months ago '04        #47
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109435 109 K  Slaps total: 14248 14 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗
Iím not in to desktop gaming but this is my 15 years old setup. I had digital storm build his.

man i dont think i could put anything of my gaming sh1t on the floor especially not the PC
+2   

4 months ago '14        #48
rashadd 
Props total: 49801 49 K  Slaps total: 4724 4 K
 lavishn said 🔗
I have a 65 LG C1 Oled in living room 42 lg C2 Oled bedroom and that ultrawide dell 34 Oled monitor for pc. Sold all my old sh1t for the low to offset the cost of the upgrades.
Oled is on a different level, once i got the 65 it honestly changed my viewing experience. No disrespect to anyone's significant other but if you want to spend 1k on a TV, they shouldn't have a say. It's not a long term commitment like a car or house purchase. Oled in my opinion once you have one, it's going to take some insane type of technology that isn't available for me to have a desire to upgrade.

If anyone games, it's like going from ps3 to ps5 visually. or xbox 360 to xbox one.
Bought one when I got the ps5. Just had a regular tv before that. Having that hdmi 2.1 option truly makes is feel like some next level sh1t

Ö
+1   

4 months ago '17        #49
Wavegawd 
Props total: 8372 8 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Hit Em' Up said 🔗
Iím like damn it look good at first then Iím like wait thatís my own phones resolution
Bro if rhe source is sh1tty then the next processor has to work its a$s off. If the source is clean or decent then than ya processor can damn near pa$s it through.

Matta fact, take a photo of your tv..good phone or not it'll look sh1ttier .

4 months ago '17        #50
Wavegawd 
Props total: 8372 8 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Mr Tibbs said 🔗
emoji

though you was telling homie to off old girl and feed her to them dragons
emoji

We on the same page

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2024
Image(s) inside Doctors Pulled 700 Worms Out Of His Body, And Itís All Because He Ate ..
171 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+7022
logo Michael Jordan with his wife at his 60th birthday party.
234 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+3112
KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built dif..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop