online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 20 - Bytch a$s GenZers are getting their pockets ran by scammers more than anyone else

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '17        #1
1012 page views
25 comments

PsyOp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x259
Props total: 149102 149 K  Slaps total: 33863 33 K
icon Nov 20 - Bytch a$s GenZers are getting their pockets ran by scammers more than anyone else

YT
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
25 comments

3 months ago '14        #2
Supaman 1987  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12863 12 K  Slaps total: 3872 3 K
Ofc, the naive gets scammed cause they gotta learn
+12   

3 months ago '05        #3
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 45434 45 K  Slaps total: 3914 3 K
Wanting to get rich quick and they put to trust in random people online and a few pictures online easily influence the digital Era young adults.
+23   

3 months ago '04        #4
pandemon 
Props total: 2001 2 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
shouldn't be a surprise

most of gen z is stupid and gullible as fu#k due to growing up on social media
+18   

3 months ago '06        #5
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 77611 77 K  Slaps total: 10818 10 K
Ain’t no way they gettin got more than the Boomer’s… seems like untrue propaganda…

Boomers can’t even fu#king check their email in a timely manner, and still order sh1t off the TV mostly, so maybe Gen Z is gettin got..

You kinda would think that they mostly just get sh1t stolen from them because all their personal sh1t has always been online and whatnot…
+3   

3 months ago '15        #6
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 67670 67 K  Slaps total: 27298 27 K
 RAZAH CUTS said 🔗
Ain’t no way they gettin got more than the Boomer’s… seems like untrue propaganda…

Boomers can’t even fu#king check their email in a timely manner, and still order sh1t off the TV mostly, so maybe Gen Z is gettin got..

You kinda would think that they mostly just get sh1t stolen from them because all their personal sh1t has always been online and whatnot…
I dont know any boomers who order off TV lol.
+5   

3 months ago '11        #7
illprem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6847 6 K  Slaps total: 443 443
Reminds me of all the GenZ college kids in that movie 'Dumb Money' that just came out about the Gamestop stock fiasco a couple years back. Though some of them actually made a lot of money. I think if someone ran a coordinated Tiktok scam campaign using GenZ as fodder then they could make BIG $ these days

3 months ago '14        #8
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 6693 6 K  Slaps total: 528 528
A lot of GenZ is getting scammed cause they didn't really grow up USING a computer to know what's what. They better watch out this holiday season. One of the guys I work with just turned 26. Got scammed out of $300 on funkos cause he didn't read the email properly. I'm like you gotta change the email. He only has ONE email, for everything and it's the one he uses for his iphone, which he uses for everything.

Another one whose 21 is using CashApp as his bank. He lost a whole paycheck for close to 2 months.
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '06        #9
tonygunz 
Props total: 5414 5 K  Slaps total: 274 274
Has little to do with Gen Z being more naïve or stupid than any other generation. It's because there was nothing like the internet or crypto around for previous generations, and we're living in a time when money can exchange hands more quickly and easier than ever. Not to mention that scams are constantly being promoted to them around the clock.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #10
storyboutdamans 
Props total: 1528 1 K  Slaps total: 594 594
 ADthe3rd said 🔗
A lot of GenZ is getting scammed cause they didn't really grow up USING a computer to know what's what. They better watch out this holiday season. One of the guys I work with just turned 26. Got scammed out of $300 on funkos cause he didn't read the email properly. I'm like you gotta change the email. He only has ONE email, for everything and it's the one he uses for his iphone, which he uses for everything.

Another one whose 21 is using CashApp as his bank. He lost a whole paycheck for close to 2 months.
emoji
Seen sumn like that first hand just a couple years ago. Dude fresh outta hi school was using a Venmo type account or cashapp but it wasn’t that, and they actually just shut down his account with a check in it and he had to fight tooth and nail for that bread back.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #11
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61833 61 K  Slaps total: 4692 4 K
There's literally no way Gen Zers are scammed out of more total money than boomers (or older/silent generation). I don't even believe their average amount scammed being higher is correct.

Gen Z most likely to get scammed by stuff like those employment scams..because they're so desperate to get a job. A few hundred dollars here and there. That's a loss big to them, but you move on.

Boomers just have way more money because of their age. I've seen so many instances of senior citizens being scammed out of tens or thousands of dollars, and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Also like the video said, they are targeted way more of course. Something has to be flawed with the methodology of their report, I'll see if I can find and read it

3 months ago '18        #12
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27220 27 K  Slaps total: 4546 4 K
I be taking calls all day ....the generation don't matter...everybody getting ripped off in various ways

Your parents sending gift cards and money orders to PO boxes for insert reason that's too good to be true....your siblings paying for links and information that's free ...your kids already brainwashed by robux and lootboxes

Frfr...imma take them 3 yrs and get rich quick
+1   

3 months ago '05        #13
Daddy Black 
Props total: 20950 20 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
 Father Time said 🔗
I've been hit up by these scammers and let me tell you,

You have to have the discernment of a 6 year old to get fooled by these n1ggas.

The same folks that believe these bullsh1t texts & emails believe " A hot girl 5 miles away wants to hook up, CLICK HERE"
Well, Gen Z does have the discernment of a 6 year old, you should see them, totally clueless. Let them get their pockets ran cause they gotta learn.
+3   

3 months ago '07        #14
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57775 57 K  Slaps total: 3336 3 K
Gen Z are like baby boomers
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '06        #15
damn_ryght 
Props total: 47160 47 K  Slaps total: 6919 6 K
A lot of Gen Z’s believe social media is real life so it’s understandable
emoji

Taking financial advices from other 20 yr olds driving a rented lambo
emoji

Dumba$s
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '21        #16
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66124 66 K  Slaps total: 18908 18 K
 RAZAH CUTS said 🔗

They're just dumb as fu#k and have been socialized to believe the Internet is real.

3 months ago '07        #17
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 8232 8 K  Slaps total: 1314 1 K
Given how pathetically lonely most these mawfu#kas are, I can believe it…
+1   

3 months ago '05        #18
Hold That 
Props total: 48138 48 K  Slaps total: 7031 7 K
No surprise.

Gen Z is more exposed to scams. It’s harder to reach a baby boomer than it is a Gen Z’er. Gen Z is connected to any and everything.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #19
Its 
Props total: 65068 65 K  Slaps total: 5092 5 K
 pandemon said 🔗
shouldn't be a surprise

Could also be the abundance of chemicals they put in our food. All kinda mental illness on the rise in this country.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #20
Its 
Props total: 65068 65 K  Slaps total: 5092 5 K
 Ham Rove said 🔗
Gen Z are like baby boomers
emoji
Mirror match
+1   

3 months ago '17        #21
DrOTGenesis 
Props total: 12455 12 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 pandemon said 🔗
shouldn't be a surprise

Blame covid

3 months ago '08        #22
606robin 
Props total: 30346 30 K  Slaps total: 1835 1 K
They didn’t grow up on dial up, and literally saw the first international Prince scammers and lotteries. They also didn’t know about “clickbait” or grew up with the early internet of random stories and so on. Learning about predators and questioning everything. The amount of younger adults 25 or under, who used to come to my service desks at hospitals. Asking to see why their androids and some apple (random ware via calendar) with a big a$s pr0n photo of a “minor” frozen on their phone with Bitcoin addy. sh1ts wild. Old people usually just break their devices and keep it moving. Or just tell them they’re broke.

3 months ago '15        #23
allthameansx 
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 118 118
 606robin said 🔗
They didn’t grow up on dial up, and literally saw the first international Prince scammers and lotteries. They also didn’t know about “clickbait” or grew up with the early internet of random stories and so on. Learning about predators and questioning everything. The amount of younger adults 25 or under, who used to come to my service desks at hospitals. Asking to see why their androids and some apple (random ware via calendar) with a big a$s pr0n photo of a “minor” frozen on their phone with Bitcoin addy. sh1ts wild. Old people usually just break their devices and keep it moving. Or just tell them they’re broke.
Damn

3 months ago '15        #24
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 7901 7 K  Slaps total: 378 378
Went to a cyber security convention earlier this year and spoke to a guy from the secret service long story short ransomware is about to get worse in the next 3 years. Said peopled got hit for like $3 billion in scams and was only able to recover like $5 million worth. It’s also a black market of ChatGPT that only cost like £60’s to get someone’s info.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo Is Ryan Garcia okay?!?
43 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Mysterious case of the biggie Smalls video girl
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+914
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
293 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Police Chief says it is undoubtedly one of the most heinous acts he's seen in ..
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish