online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Brady solidifies why he is the GOAT

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

7 months ago '12        #26
BangEm904 
Props total: 38839 38 K  Slaps total: 2225 2 K
 TriniSoldier said 🔗
Your opinion is based on feelings rather than the evidence. The amount of ignorance there is comical. However I've retired debating with you trolls about this foolishness there's no meat on the bone for you bitter n1ggas. If anybody wants to put money up on mahomes ring count I'm here for that the Peyton sh1t is silly
emoji
Feelings? n1gga it’s an opinion
emoji

U got it homie. It’s Brady fans in this thread sayin Peyton was better. sh1t I like Brady. Only one in they feelings is you gettin upset like a h0e

7 months ago '15        #27
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 116888 116 K  Slaps total: 43762 43 K
 JohnnyCage202 said 🔗
I used to think I’d never see Brady’s 7 ring stunt broken…

…but that boy Mahomes different and he still young.

Finna watch this interview later tho so good lookin’ fam…

…he still seated on the GOAT throne to me - the one he got wit the Bucs made me stop hatin on him like “yo he REALLY is that nice”

Rodgers bum a$s was in the NFC whole time and only got one, that boy Tom came over and said “yo this sh1t wild easy, move n1gga”
emoji

That league different too they cheat like crazy and you see proof after proof and statistical evidence of this cheating can be shown over and over.

They helped them beat Cincy last year he the ideal “black” man for the white folks NFL helped him.

You saw goodell hug Jones and say “I told you”. Cmon now
emoji

7 months ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 131146 131 K  Slaps total: 28655 28 K
 BangEm904 said 🔗
Feelings? n1gga itís an opinion
emoji

U got it homie. Itís Brady fans in this thread sayin Peyton was better. sh1t I like Brady. Only one in they feelings is you gettin upset like a h0e
You got it beloved you Peyton warriors can hang onto fairy tales until you die. How many championships you got mahomes winning?
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
12 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2811
Video inside Papoose threw his wedding ring away?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8210
audio inside Kanye West and Childish Gambino: New Song! Itís a masterpiece
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+354
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
203 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop