Official New York Knicks Season 2021-2022 Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x4   |  1 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 12 hrs ago '14        #3576
Lurker 
Props total: 118864 118 K  Slaps total: 14017 14 K
 BxCastro said
I'm responding to you chastising someone on my squad thats been in the league only 2 years because he doesn't play the way you want him to play. This is not a Kawhi comparison but a developmental comparison hence me talking about age. All that other sh*t you typed I dont care about continue to suck Jalen Green d*ck you really posted that man in a Knick fan thread to sh*t on RJ. I'm disgusted with you I like how you skipped over Jaylen Browns development too
Whoís chastising him? I said he was a role player, I didnít say anything out of line . I just said that I think heís closer to his ceiling than most people would like to admit .

Take away that hot 3rd quarter vs Boston, & RJ has been abysmal offensively.

Jaylen Brown in his second year was going toe to toe with the Cavs in the ECF without Kyrie/Hayward . RJ in his second year was getting strapped up by Hunter & Heurter vs Atlanta. Donít compare Jaylen to RJ man.

12 hrs ago '14        #3577
Lurker 

+2   

12 hrs ago '14        #3578
Lurker 
Weekly Player Power Rankings:

01. Randle
02. Fournier
03. Mitch
04. Obi
05. Rose

12 hrs ago '16        #3579
BxCastro 
Props total: 27526 27 K  Slaps total: 3586 3 K
 Lurker said
Who’s chastising him? I said he was a role player, I didn’t say anything out of line . I just said that I think he’s closer to his ceiling than most people would like to admit .

Take away that hot 3rd quarter vs Boston, & RJ has been abysmal offensively.

Jaylen Brown in his second year was going toe to toe with the Cavs in the ECF without Kyrie/Hayward . RJ in his second year was getting strapped up by Hunter & Heurter vs Atlanta. Don’t compare Jaylen to RJ man.
and I told you to relax he's 21 then you proceeded give me a list of players that either play one side of the ball that or haven't done sh*t in the league. yeah he was in the eastern conf finals and not the main guy he got his patty cooked by Bron after he woke up in game 2. The series prior Rozier and Tatum carried them. Once again I'm comparing time it took Jaylen another 2 way player to develop. RJ has to pick and choose when to shoot clearly Ju is more comfortable with Fournier in the pick and roll and we have shoot first PGs that aren't facilitating for him which leaves him as the 4th option most nights in an offense that isn't conducive to someone cleaning up off the ball. I'll just skip over your post from now on. Dont post another teams player in here suckin there d*ck either.

12 hrs ago '05        #3580
olx9o 
Props total: 20370 20 K  Slaps total: 2056 2 K
Man I’m here to say, right now...we have RJ on the team. Like, love or hate him...he’s here now so deal with that.

He has his flaws, no matter his age it’s perfectly fine to critique where he’s at. He’s either gonna get better...or not. Totally up to him and also the role the team chooses to use him in.

As far as tonight goes, the Magic came to play...Cole Anthony torched us

I was hoping we could go 3-0 but we didn’t and it’s on to the next game.

One thing I’ll say is that I hate how when we’re down they team starts chucking a bunch of 3s n bricking...I understand they were desperate but rarely does that ever work.

I know Thibs is gonna have the team retool, watch film and adjust so this isn’t the end of the world...theres 79 games left.

I love our culture and what we’re building, our hard work and perseverance should attract players to play with us in the future (if someone doesn’t step up of course)....but right now, it’s on to the next
+3   

10 hrs ago '14        #3581
Lurker 
 BxCastro said
and I told you to relax he's 21 then you proceeded give me a list of players that either play one side of the ball that or haven't done sh*t in the league. yeah he was in the eastern conf finals and not the main guy he got his patty cooked by Bron after he woke up in game 2. The series prior Rozier and Tatum carried them. Once again I'm comparing time it took Jaylen another 2 way player to develop. RJ has to pick and choose when to shoot clearly Ju is more comfortable with Fournier in the pick and roll and we have shoot first PGs that aren't facilitating for him which leaves him as the 4th option most nights in an offense that isn't conducive to someone cleaning up off the ball. I'll just skip over your post from now on. Dont post another teams player in here suckin there d*ck either.
You talking about picking and choosing spots like Jaylen didnít have to share touches with Kyrie/Hayward/Morris/Tatum/Rozier/Horford/Smart .

Why do you think his teammates are hesitant to go to him? They see him everyday in practice , if anyone knows what heís capable of , itís them.

Grimes is closer in talent to RJ, than RJ is to Anthony Edwards. RJ is a role player .

9 hrs ago '21        #3582
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 23061 23 K  Slaps total: 21158 21 K
 Lurker said
@ said he would take RJ over Lavine & Beal
Man Lavigne and Beal are not winnners . Cam reddish is trash as fu*k. You the type of n*gga to say anything after a loss
+2   

4 hrs ago '06        #3583
Ave 
Props total: 31186 31 K  Slaps total: 2972 2 K
Kemba needs to come off the bench too, he should play only 10minutes a game tops

might as well let mcbride start, cant be out there 4vs5 on D with kemba

3 hrs ago '17        #3584
yousabitch 
Props total: 19458 19 K  Slaps total: 5645 5 K
 olx9o said
Man Iím here to say, right now...we have RJ on the team. Like, love or hate him...heís here now so deal with that.

He has his flaws, no matter his age itís perfectly fine to critique where heís at. Heís either gonna get better...or not. Totally up to him and also the role the team chooses to use him in.

As far as tonight goes, the Magic came to play...Cole Anthony torched us

I was hoping we could go 3-0 but we didnít and itís on to the next game.

One thing Iíll say is that I hate how when weíre down they team starts chucking a bunch of 3s n bricking...I understand they were desperate but rarely does that ever work.

I know Thibs is gonna have the team retool, watch film and adjust so this isnít the end of the world...theres 79 games left.

I love our culture and what weíre building, our hard work and perseverance should attract players to play with us in the future (if someone doesnít step up of course)....but right now, itís on to the next
RJ aint it.....he plays soft as sh*t....

3 hrs ago '17        #3585
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 88823 88 K  Slaps total: 5176 5 K

+1   

3 hrs ago '16        #3586
BxCastro 
Props total: 27526 27 K  Slaps total: 3586 3 K
 Lurker said
You talking about picking and choosing spots like Jaylen didnít have to share touches with Kyrie/Hayward/Morris/Tatum/Rozier/Horford/Smart .

Why do you think his teammates are hesitant to go to him? They see him everyday in practice , if anyone knows what heís capable of , itís them.

Grimes is closer in talent to RJ, than RJ is to Anthony Edwards. RJ is a role player .
I digress

Just try not to suck other teams players d*ck in the knicks team thread tho.

I'm sure there team threads are around

Enjoy your week

2 hrs ago '14        #3587
Lurker 
 BxCastro said
I digress

Just try not to suck other teams players d*ck in the knicks team thread tho.

I'm sure there team threads are around

Enjoy your week

2 hrs ago '14        #3588
Lurker 
 outstanding said
Man Lavigne and Beal are not winnners . Cam reddish is trash as fu*k. You the type of n*gga to say anything after a loss
Yíall watch First Take too much
+1   

2 hrs ago '14        #3589
Lurker 

+3   

10 min ago '14        #3590
Lurker 

I don’t agree with some of the placement of these players … I wonder where they rank Mitch on this list

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
131 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  15
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  13
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy