Where do you prefer to live: City or Suburbs

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

Where is better to live?
in the city 21 34.43%
suburbs 40 65.57%
Voters: 61.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '20        #26
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21927 21 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 Johnathan Hill said
Lol, I don't think anyone hates on me. but I ain't too up on society at the moment. lot of weird sh*t going on, people acting 'off', energy be feeling weird in the city at times. I'ma take my a*s somewhere peaceful, tranquil, spot I can garden and have some animals and sh*t. hit the city whenever I want or need to go.
I dig this post. You just recently changed your diet to pescatarian too right? Fishing would sound dope too but I hear you on the part about the energy feeling off. The bottom line is we're just living in some weird times regardless if it's in the 'burbs or urban setting. One thing for sure I wonder once I get back on track would I still feel like times are hard or if we're still in weird times. It's easier to focus on the negatives when sh*t isn't going well but I guess that's why people kinda have to be cold when they have their sh*t together. Paying attention to the negatives and having negative people within your midst can fu*k up your feng shui.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '20        #27
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 43034 43 K  Slaps total: 5981 5 K
 LordGimmeASign said
I dig this post. You just recently changed your diet to pescatarian too right? Fishing would sound dope too but I hear you on the part about the energy feeling off. The bottom line is we're just living in some weird times regardless if it's in the 'burbs or urban setting. One thing for sure I wonder once I get back on track would I still feel like times are hard or if we're still in weird times. It's easier to focus on the negatives when sh*t isn't going well but I guess that's why people kinda have to be cold when they have their sh*t together. Paying attention to the negatives and having negative people within your midst can fu*k up your feng shui.
yea, bout a year back I went pescatarian.
I'd would definitely fish, ain't went fishing since my Uncle passed in NC. He'd just chill on a lake and kick back fishing lol cool dude.
And you right, it's definitely weird all over.
I gotta grab me a book on Feng Shui been wanting to learn that.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #28
301216baller 
Props total: 23786 23 K  Slaps total: 2424 2 K
I would rather have a house in the burbs
+2   

1 day ago '14        #29
kaylikestofly  OP
Props total: 3669 3 K  Slaps total: 2732 2 K
 Rackitup said
City life for me king

I grew up in suburbia and there are perks compared to the city, but then I didnít have a choice. Now that I do, I prefer to lay my stake in city life. Iím in love with the hustle
how old r u

seems like younger people like the city and older like the suburbs
+1   

21 hrs ago '17        #30
1Oh 
Props total: 36747 36 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
Suburbs

Less people = Less problems
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  19
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  17
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
136 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Baby Bitcoin approved by Techrate up 2,700% 7d