What MagSafe accessories you use ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '07        #1
493 page views
10 comments

Itzike 
Props total: 3003 3 K  Slaps total: 212 212
What MagSafe accessories you use ?

Came from an 11 PM to 13 PM and i Really like how MagSafe works with charging and cases. What’s some other accessories do y’all use or recommend? I have the Apple MagSafe charger and silicone case.

best
worst
10 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
wesleypipes 
Props total: 24467 24 K  Slaps total: 3492 3 K
 Itzike said
Came from an 11 PM to 13 PM and i Really like how MagSafe works with charging and cases. What’s some other accessories do y’all use or recommend? I have the Apple MagSafe charger and silicone case.
What time is 13 pm
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
NBA Brawler 
Props total: 5639 5 K  Slaps total: 170 170

Just copped this the other day. I like it so far.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
Itzike  OP
 wesleypipes said
What time is 13 pm

2 weeks ago '07        #5
Itzike  OP
 NBA Brawler said

Just copped this the other day. I like it so far.
Good look I like that

2 weeks ago '04        #6
scarlaf0n 
Props total: 1868 1 K  Slaps total: 359 359
I can tell you that if you are looking for a car charger stand, you will need to buy one where you can fit the Apple magsafe in, since it is the only one that will charge at 15W.

I bought the ESR Qi car charger stand, and it only charges at 7.5 W. I try to found others, but there is nothing available at the moment.

I am thinking of reverting back to my charging cable, since I originally bought a car charger adapter with 20 W

2 weeks ago '05        #7
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8924 8 K  Slaps total: 450 450
 wesleypipes said
What time is 13 pm
I got a chuckle outta this... but you know what he was saying lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
Itzike  OP
 scarlaf0n said
I can tell you that if you are looking for a car charger stand, you will need to buy one where you can fit the Apple magsafe in, since it is the only one that will charge at 15W.

I bought the ESR Qi car charger stand, and it only charges at 7.5 W. I try to found others, but there is nothing available at the moment.

I am thinking of reverting back to my charging cable, since I originally bought a car charger adapter with 20 W
I’m not in the whip THAT long (maybe 20-25 mins commute to and from work) so any little charging is cool. I’ll probably just keep using a regular cable in the car.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54217 54 K  Slaps total: 4111 4 K
I use the magsafe wallet but i never use it on my phone i use it like regular wallet in my front pocket, I don't trust it on the back of the phone the magnets aren't too secure enough for thatr.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
NBA Brawler 
Props total: 5639 5 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 Anti said
I use the magsafe wallet but i never use it on my phone i use it like regular wallet in my front pocket, I don't trust it on the back of the phone the magnets aren't too secure enough for thatr.
Same here but the joint I posted is the first MagSafe product I've used and it's pretty secure as far as the magnets go.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #11
lqser106 
Props total: 1735 1 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 scarlaf0n said

I got this one for my 13 pro and it charges fast and has a strong grip

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
116 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  14
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
118 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+58online now  14
Video inside Twitter goes into uproar after seeing MCU changes to Ms. Marvel
81 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy