Neuroscientist: "First Hour of The Morning is CRUCIAL"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  63
46 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '10        #101
suddath 
Props total: 414 414  Slaps total: 61 61
 JT21 said
Why not?? It was very beneficial to me when I was doing it. I have to be at work at 5am
2:30 wake up
3:00-4:00 gym
4:00-4:30ish cold shower and meditate
At work for 5:00
You get it. Doesn't matter what hour it is. If you got enough sleep you can roll at any time.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #102
suddath 
Props total: 414 414  Slaps total: 61 61
 AliHood said
Man shyt just feel different. Been outta the gym for at least 7 months because I've been so damn busy. Not going consistently anyway Hit that bytch last 4 days in a row, feel amazing. It just does something to the body when you're active. Physically and mentally. Started eating clean again, feeling better in 4 days than I have it 5 months. Big ups my guy when you get to it.
You weren't so damn busy. You made external factors a priority over something you did for yourself that made you feel great. You can find the time and sounds like you're back at it. Props.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #103
ArtsofAnArtist1 
Props total: 6892 6 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 DamianDragunov said
Well, we not gunna be hooking pregnant biches up to milking machinesÖ

Plus how much milk can you get from a pair of t*tties? Also we the only ones that smart enough to get milk from another animal.
All those factors have sht to do with it.
Technically looking at nature, we the only species that cook our food.. so would that be considered unnatural?
I mean thatís all fine and dandy...just thinking I havenít drank milk in years it just seems from a certain standpoint ...women stop producing brea*t milk at a certain time and more or less water is sufficient for all bodily functions......sh*t even animals stop drinking milk form their own after a time ...

1 week ago '21        #104
Thotslayer 
Props total: 5112 5 K  Slaps total: 877 877
 suddath said
His body is tired. His mind should be firing but he's thinking about his tired body.
Lame sh*t

I hate when people speak for others

I workout in the morning and it works
+2   

1 week ago '15        #105
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 60119 60 K  Slaps total: 8977 8 K
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
I mean thatís all fine and dandy...just thinking I havenít drank milk in years it just seems from a certain standpoint ...women stop producing brea*t milk at a certain time and more or less water is sufficient for all bodily functions......sh*t even animals stop drinking milk form their own after a time ...

I hear ya. To ea hvv be they own. I donít drink as much as I used to. Just donít think itís bad for some to drink it. Itís good for vitamin D, calcium, and provides fatsÖ it allís on the person that drinks it. What ya gonna dip your cookies in? But was really just pointing out just because animals donít or canít do it, doesnít automatically make it bad.

1 week ago '05        #106
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 110031 110 K  Slaps total: 38864 38 K
Watched the vid in the op 10 mins after waking

1 week ago '05        #107
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 110031 110 K  Slaps total: 38864 38 K
 606robin said
Get up 5-6am, personal hygiene go into my garage gym. Either hit the Peloton for 30 miles, run 3 miles outside, or hit the weights and HITT. By 7, shower and cool down and print off orders that sold while I slept. Eat something light, get my gallon of alkaline. Toss packages in my duffle put in the truck. Head off to job sites by 8ish.

Only social media I have is marketplace. I have one photo of me with a beard, overseas with glasses on. I use FB for marketplace, my newsfeed is never on, nor do I have any friends on there. I'm using a fake name and sh*t too. Too many people blow so much time on apps that aren't productive.
You ainít lying

Watching the game last nite and came across this Floyd speech. After watching I realized I was on Ig for like 3 straight hrs watching others live. Not no more.

1 week ago '04        #108
AliHood 
Props total: 4908 4 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 suddath said
You weren't so damn busy. You made external factors a priority over something you did for yourself that made you feel great. You can find the time and sounds like you're back at it. Props.
I probably could have and I won't get into detailing everything I was doing/had to do, but trust me when I tell you was wrapped up busy my G like never before. Finished a few project and still have a few in the wing, but the schedule is much better now. Realized all the work I was doing was becoming a negative thing because I was neglecting health and well being. Just got back from the gym this morning tho and I've been every day this week. I'm trying fam
+1   

1 week ago '05        #109
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26887 26 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
 Spawn said
You're talking about science and in the same breath talking about cats drink milk. But the science says drinking milk is bad for cats.

Which leads me to believe you really don't know the science and going off something you heard decades ago. Milk is trash and fattening, there's a reason weightlifters, and other people trying to bulk up, chug it down. Whole milk is especially trash, almond milk or nothing.
Milk is calorically dense, like butters. Doesnít mean itís trash.

1 week ago '15        #110
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75080 75 K  Slaps total: 6913 6 K
 pnoi89 said
Milk is calorically dense, like butters. Doesn’t mean it’s trash.
High calorie, high fat. Whole milk will make you gain weight, majority being straight fat, that's a fact. Unless that's your goal, milk is trash. Dairy as a whole is.

Cow’s milk is suited to the nutritional needs of calves, who have four stomachs and gain hundreds of pounds in a matter of months—sometimes weighing more than 1,000 pounds before they’re 2 years old.
Been plenty of recent studies stating Milk attributes to lower bone density, and even cancer. Let's add on Milk passed peanuts as the biggest food allergy as well. Then take into account you relying on slaughterhouses to have given the cow the proper nutrition.

There's no benefits of cow's milk over the alternatives. Only 'healthy' people who subscribe to it are dudes trying to gain weight fast. You don't even bulk up a purebred puppy with cow's milk lol it's a reason breeders tell you goat's milk.

Last edited by Spawn; 10-16-2021 at 05:27 PM..

1 week ago '05        #111
 Spawn said
High calorie, high fat. Whole milk will make you gain weight, majority being straight fat, that's a fact. Unless that's your goal, milk is trash. Dairy as a whole is.

Been plenty of recent studies stating Milk attributes to lower bone density, and even cancer. Let's add on Milk passed peanuts as the biggest food allergy as well. Then take into account you relying on slaughterhouses to have given the cow the proper nutrition.

There's no benefits of cow's milk over the alternatives. Only 'healthy' people who subscribe to it are dudes trying to gain weight fast. You don't even bulk up a purebred puppy with cow's milk lol it's a reason breeders tell you goat's milk.
If It Fits In Your MacrosÖ.

Itís like saying whey is bad for you as wellÖ same amino acid chain as milk. ButÖ. It isnít.

Lol and there are studies out there that literally doing anything and eating anything will cause cancer. Whatís your point? Are you suggesting whey is bad for you then? What are you trying to get at here?
+1   

1 week ago '06        #112
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19817 19 K  Slaps total: 2024 2 K
 pnoi89 said
If It Fits In Your MacrosÖ.

Itís like saying whey is bad for you as wellÖ same amino acid chain as milk. ButÖ. It isnít.

Lol and there are studies out there that literally doing anything and eating anything will cause cancer. Whatís your point? Are you suggesting whey is bad for you then? What are you trying to get at here?
 Spawn said

I can't drink milk but run the numbers

Yall n*ggas is shook of every food

1 week ago '06        #113
 Tha Boss said
Watched the vid in the op 10 mins after waking
As long as you get your work completed you don't have to be an over-optimized self-help drone.

1 week ago '15        #114
 pnoi89 said
If It Fits In Your Macros….

It’s like saying whey is bad for you as well… same amino acid chain as milk. But…. It isn’t.

Lol and there are studies out there that literally doing anything and eating anything will cause cancer. What’s your point? Are you suggesting whey is bad for you then? What are you trying to get at here?
You work out, I shouldn't have to tell you how bad of a equivalency you tried to make. Mainly considering whey has 4% fat compared to 50 from a glass of milk. You trying to say everything causes cancer is a deflection and no mention of lower bone density.

Honestly the deflection and the random whey strawman you brought up shows you don't really have any pros regarding milk and just want to argue it for the sake of arguing. You have to learn how to argue a point better, bringing up some sh*t never mentioned and claiming that's what I said, or alluding to, is a strawman and shows how hard you reaching on the subject. I've already stated what I was getting at and my con side of milk in atleast 2 posts, you deflecting to whey(which isn't fu*king whole milk lol) doesn't change my stance/point.

It's not really an argument to be made but I ain't here to tell you not to drink milk so enjoy.

Last edited by Spawn; 10-17-2021 at 03:52 PM..

1 week ago '15        #115
 bxdiplomat said
I can't drink milk but run the numbers

Yall n*ggas is shook of every food
You gotta be one of the most annoying dudes on this site.

I don't drink milk but let me hop in and talk sh*t anyway. How bout you suck my d*ck and go on about ya way soft a*s n*gga, goddamn you wild annoying. Go enjoy life, n*gga be bi*ching and crying on bx all day every day itching for random arguments wtf now I see I gotta ignore ya dumb sh*t

1 week ago '06        #116
 Spawn said
You gotta be one of the most annoying dudes on this site.

I don't drink milk but let me hop in and talk sh*t anyway. How bout you suck my d*ck and go on about ya way soft a*s n*gga, goddamn you wild annoying. Go enjoy life, n*gga be bi*ching and crying on bx all day every day itching for random arguments wtf now I see I gotta ignore ya dumb sh*t
Not my fault you are too dumb to understand basic calorie balance, can’t read a nutrition label, and don’t understand high fat is relative to a person's energy balance and goals.

You going off of old wife tales base on bird bi*ch logic.

Do the math little man.

Or are you going to use your Reddit im15andverysmart blah blah blah fallacy and run around the point?

A grown man with disorder eating

you probably stick your dildo down your mouth to vomit after eating.

Last edited by bxdiplomat; 10-17-2021 at 04:36 PM..

1 week ago '06        #117

Last edited by bxdiplomat; 10-17-2021 at 04:35 PM..

1 week ago '14        #118
ArtsofAnArtist1 
Props total: 6892 6 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 DamianDragunov said
I hear ya. To ea hvv be they own. I donít drink as much as I used to. Just donít think itís bad for some to drink it. Itís good for vitamin D, calcium, and provides fatsÖ it allís on the person that drinks it. What ya gonna dip your cookies in? But was really just pointing out just because animals donít or canít do it, doesnít automatically make it bad.
I feel you...I donít eat cookies lol..or candy been off them snacks for over a decade...I just phased it out...my diet now is pretty limited..I cook my own food ..fish, chicken, beef sparingly...spinach broccoli carrots..water ....just need to control my drinking..😅.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #119
bayareapiff 
Props total: 1920 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
 Ant O said
Does the same apply for night shift ppl. I don't wake up til 2pm
You should consider finding a day shift job. Night shift jobs have been shown to cause all kinds of long term health issues cuz you fu*kin up your natural circadian rhythm

1 week ago '04        #120
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12232 12 K  Slaps total: 2810 2 K
 ice wolf said

thank you so much man.

I really needed this.

The money, the weed, the women. like im so dopamine built i see why i feel the way i do now. Nothing is restricted in my life. if i want it, i get it. But i see now thats debilitating. I need to do more action-based denials. Like the girl i called over earlier. Didnt really need to call her over, coulda been working on some thing more productive, but im worried about a nut. then wonder why i feel so.....like im not doing enough. like it more i should be doing. because it is. but when u have everything u want and u still not happy it throws you off.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #121
 Spawn said
You work out, I shouldn't have to tell you how bad of a equivalency you tried to make. Mainly considering whey has 4% fat compared to 50 from a glass of milk. You trying to say everything causes cancer is a deflection and no mention of lower bone density.

Honestly the deflection and the random whey strawman you brought up shows you don't really have any pros regarding milk and just want to argue it for the sake of arguing. You have to learn how to argue a point better, bringing up some sh*t never mentioned and claiming that's what I said, or alluding to, is a strawman and shows how hard you reaching on the subject. I've already stated what I was getting at and my con side of milk in atleast 2 posts, you deflecting to whey(which isn't fu*king whole milk lol) doesn't change my stance/point.

It's not really an argument to be made but I ain't here to tell you not to drink milk so enjoy.
There’s some validity to it…. When you intake whey, and when you intake whole milk, the protein your body absorbs from it won’t tell the difference, as they have the exact same amino acid chain.

The point I’m making is that, given that you can tolerate dairy (which will def vary from person to person), the evidence that supports health-promoting properties of dairy actually exists and the saturated fat that comes with dairy DOESN’T raise your LDL cholesterol (as opposed to another source of saturated fat, butters)… So fitting whole milk within your macros (for whatever purpose; losing weight, maintaining or bulking), even with its caloric density and bad light due to its high fat content, isn’t as bad as you’re suggesting… And especially when you’re simply following broad agreed recommendations of keeping your overall saturated fat intakes to 10% of your overall calories or less.

Lots of caveats to it, but just like red meats, dairy has its complexities and shouldn’t just been deemed as “bad” in absolutes, ya know? Especially with evidence that can support it.

A good read with source of evidence to back it to really summarize the findings is here:

Last edited by pnoi89; 10-18-2021 at 12:21 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '05        #122
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 23980 23 K  Slaps total: 9257 9 K
 cold_young_thug said
thank you so much man.

I really needed this.

The money, the weed, the women. like im so dopamine built i see why i feel the way i do now. Nothing is restricted in my life. if i want it, i get it. But i see now thats debilitating. I need to do more action-based denials. Like the girl i called over earlier. Didnt really need to call her over, coulda been working on some thing more productive, but im worried about a nut. then wonder why i feel so.....like im not doing enough. like it more i should be doing. because it is. but when u have everything u want and u still not happy it throws you off.
All humans need discipline and suffering to grow

If you love getting mad pvssy, take a month off, amd focus that energy elsewhere on a new business venture for example and see how you feel after.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  64
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
103 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  16
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Kyle Kuzma: ďYou gotta do that trade 10 out of 10 times. To get 5 good pl..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy