NFL: Protect Washington at all costs, throw Adam Schefter under the bus. fu-k it. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  57
46 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '21        #76
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 17886 17 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
 GREAT1NE said
Bezos wants that team lol
Exactly....The other 31 Owners see the forest from the trees...that why they are staying silent

2 weeks ago '08        #77
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 39039 39 K  Slaps total: 6129 6 K
Damn Schefty catching strays too

2 weeks ago '15        #78
blr6 
Props total: 670 670  Slaps total: 55 55
 jumpman2304 said
this is just insane . I hate the world we live in today .

I donno whatís right and whatís wrong anymore . . fu*k.
Thereís only one right, or good: Christ. Seek Him and youíll never be lost or confused. Romans 10:9-10.

2 weeks ago '17        #79
The Almighty240 
Props total: 11044 11 K  Slaps total: 1002 1 K
 Proveone said
Kap out here like

Off topic but how do ya save gifs now, sh*t changed and it wonít let me save em

2 weeks ago '13        #80
jaytxxl 
Props total: 11070 11 K  Slaps total: 466 466
 Ahhhsit said
Can anyone give me an intelligent answer to why would they put this out first k*lling Gruden? Knowing the other 600k in emails are going to come out?

And I could be wrong but maybe Shefter was asking Allen to correct any errors in his story.
n*gga the owners pay Roger Goodell salary, in fact he was handpicked by them.. Since heís taken over heís been about protecting the Shield not the players. So they was investigating Dan Snyder and have access to his emails..

Why choose goofy a*s Gruden to be a scapegoat you say??? Maybe those emails consist of dirty sh*t on multiple owners that they donít want to get out the public.. some of that sh*t get out theyíll lose money which will fu*k up they bottom line.. Remember Goodell destroyed those Spygate tapes because he knew the sh*t he found woulda hurt the integrity of the game and itís biggest star..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #81
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25376 25 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
 Nautilus O said
At the end of the day, the NFL is bigger than God in America.

Nothing will come out that would destroy the league.
End thread....

2 weeks ago '19        #82
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2230 2 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Lmao at everyone on BX knowing there was a ďcoming out dayĒ you guys are some real pu**y slayers lmao

I love how no one is talking about the actual crime of human trafficking going on in Washington

2 weeks ago '16        #83
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79181 79 K  Slaps total: 5108 5 K
 The Almighty240 said
Off topic but how do ya save gifs now, sh*t changed and it wonít let me save em
If you're on your phone just press on the gif and hold, the option to download will appear. On a laptop or desktop just right click on the gif

2 weeks ago '04        #84
Tikyle2 
Props total: 8549 8 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
 Nautilus O said
At the end of the day, the NFL is bigger than God in America.

Nothing will come out that would destroy the league.
GRAND OPENING

GRAND CLOSING.

Pretty much this. It's obvious they are trying to protect Daniel Snyder because no emails have surfaced that showed it was a toxic workplace which we already know it was from the players to the front office to the cheerleaders. They are trying their best not to get him Donald Sterling'd because the other 30 owners (Packers have no owner) know they all got dirt in their closets.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #85
6.Yrs 
Props total: 24316 24 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
 jholla31 said
What happened to Josina Anderson?

Did she get laid off?
I had no idea. I hope not. I think her contract was up and she got picked up by a non sports network. Iím not positive though.

2 weeks ago '10        #86
6.Yrs 
Props total: 24316 24 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
 Chozen said
How do you think he keeps his sources? He makes sure not to print anything they don't want by letting them overlook the sh*t...I don't see an issue with that

SPdaGOAT said
I don’t really care about this situation, but honestly what are we gonna suspend Adam Schefter from? Isnt it all he do is tell us trades and injuries and sh*t like people getting fired? Lmfao like I’m not understanding why people really care about Adam Schedter or what people expect happen to him. I guess he works for ESPN so he can get fired from there but how will that affect him in being able to talk to personnel around the NFL and break news on Twitter?

This sh*t is just nuts to me, it’s like n*ggas coming after David Aldridge lol. I mean aside from being pissed cause DA seems like a great guy, I would just be asking why the hell they tryna get him out of there
Nah… I don’t think he should be fired.

He shouldn’t consider himself a journalist or a reporter if he’s not going to uphold the ethics though.

If he does consider himself a reporter or a journalist than he needs to be held to a standard.

We depend on people in his profession to weed out bad people and also protect the little guy.

*For the record I wasn’t offended by Gruden and I don’t think he should have lost his job. Dude got canceled in 24 hours. It was over the top.

Last edited by 6.Yrs; 10-14-2021 at 02:42 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #87
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80693 80 K  Slaps total: 28190 28 K
 6.Yrs said
NahÖ I donít think he should be fired.

He shouldnít consider himself a journalist or a reporter if heís not going to uphold the ethics though.

If he does consider himself a reporter or a journalist than he needs to be held to a standard.

We depend on people in his profession to weed out bad people and also protect the little guy.

*For the record I wasnít offended by Gruden and I donít think he should have lost his job. Dude got canceled in 24 hours. It was over the top.
I feel you, see I only know about Scheft thru his twitter and just telling us whos hurt and getting traded and sh*t. I had no idea the goof was passing himself off as a legit journalist lmfao
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #88
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 673 673  Slaps total: 54 54
 jaytxxl said
n*gga the owners pay Roger Goodell salary, in fact he was handpicked by them.. Since heís taken over heís been about protecting the Shield not the players. So they was investigating Dan Snyder and have access to his emails..

Why choose goofy a*s Gruden to be a scapegoat you say??? Maybe those emails consist of dirty sh*t on multiple owners that they donít want to get out the public.. some of that sh*t get out theyíll lose money which will fu*k up they bottom line.. Remember Goodell destroyed those Spygate tapes because he knew the sh*t he found woulda hurt the integrity of the game and itís biggest star..
n*gga I get all that. At this point I'm asking why the fu*k would Goodell even leak Gruden's emails because all that did was make people now call for ALL 650k of them damn emails to be released. Goodell ain't stupid. The emails show his bosses in a negative light. So I know people are saying it was Goodell who sh*tted on Gruden (to protect the owners) but it's the dude from WFT that was snitching to Shefter and I'm even questioning why he would work with Shefter since I'm guessing the WFT dude was talking sh*t too.? It was the investigation into WFT that brought this sh*t to light.

Goodell and the investigators could've just said hey we're going to fine a bunch of teams for disrespecting the cheerleaders and sh*tty hiring practices and that would be the end of it. Now the mob wants more.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #89
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 673 673  Slaps total: 54 54
 jholla31 said
What happened to Josina Anderson?

Did she get laid off?
What you mean? What they do to the sista?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  58
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
103 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  23
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+53online now  18
Image(s) inside Shiba Inu new All Time High
365 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  16
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy