People Think Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Is ‘Calling For Civil War’ With New Twitter Poll

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '21        #51
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3497 3 K  Slaps total: 2538 2 K
 Most Palone said
Who mentioned anything about beating you up?

Again reading comprehension, which obviously you lack

And Post Malone is corny.
Post Malone is very corny, yet another thing we have in common.

You’re speaking very cryptically, if not beat me up what are you talking about? Type it with your chest

2 weeks ago '14        #52
Gottemscoped 
Props total: 4431 4 K  Slaps total: 1348 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Everything sounds good from the comfort of your phone, desktop or laptop.

America really don't want that kinda noise to really happen.

Trust me
Democrats don’t want that kind of noise. Bunch of trannies and pregnant males

2 weeks ago '18        #53
Most Palone 
Props total: 23048 23 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
 JabariGarvey said
Post Malone is very corny, yet another thing we have in common.

You’re speaking very cryptically, if not beat me up what are you talking about? Type it with your chest
Everything I said is straightforward

Like I said, when I summon you make sure you answer because I will ask you a specific question and I expect you to give the same type of two word answer you always do

2 weeks ago '21        #54
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3497 3 K  Slaps total: 2538 2 K
 Most Palone said
Everything I said is straightforward

Like I said, when I summon you make sure you answer because I will ask you a specific question and I expect you to give the same type of two word answer you always do

2 weeks ago '17        #55
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39216 39 K  Slaps total: 11194 11 K
 OldBusiness said
Imagine spending all of your free time on a rap forum that doesn't want you, has banned you constantly, you don't like rap/people of color or minorities - so you log on everyday to troll them and talk sh*t cause your life sucks and you're a broke f*g**t who should die in a car accident.

If you don't know...Im talking about you, directly to you. ^

Hell of a life you're living Tyler

2 weeks ago '17        #56
TheGreyOne 
Props total: 3962 3 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
 Coffee said
STOP thinking this is a joke. Stop not taking this bi*ch seriously.

If a brown skinned Arab had a poll asking if ‘death should really find its way to America’, the FBI would be visiting his house promptly and he’d be on the NO FLY LIST within the 24 hour cycle.

But this bi*ch’s people have ALREADY stormed the capital.
Seriously- you're making her point. She's saying she WANTS to separate from people who believe otherwise. Her constituents- and probably half the country or more- believes the same. We hear a LOT of talk by the one side on what should happen to people who they disagree with. So when those people offer to leave then logically the idea should be entertained. Those who feel the need to re-work all that is wrong with the U.S. and create a more fair, just, and prosperous society will have their opportunity and will be able to point to the shambles on the other side. The U.S. is already pretty fractured and people are vastly different based upon geographical location. May as well make it official...

2 weeks ago '16        #57
Dick Armey 
Props total: 10925 10 K  Slaps total: 4730 4 K
Outside of Texas the majority of red states are broke tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #58
Note 
Props total: 1699 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 Cuttysark said
She slow looking

Like an alcoholic fetus

I forget the condition but I'm sure she has it
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, forehead is main indicator
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #59
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47898 47 K  Slaps total: 4796 4 K
 OldBusiness said
You a servant Tyler. You don't get equal bread at the table, they just tell you that you do because that sh*t covering your other organs might match those you aspire to be like.

Civil War was sold to poor losers like yourself based upon the idea of one day being just like them - and here you are a few hundred years later stuck in the same position hating your neighbors while playing on the internet

Since you like being everyones bi*ch, how about a store run? I need some trash bags.
Damn that was cold!

2 weeks ago '07        #60
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57607 57 K  Slaps total: 7327 7 K
 Aztec King said
Them same twitter people bi*ching are the ones calling for dave chappelle to be cancelled. LMAO. some of bx dont know where they stand.
Why stand firm on one thing. These are not contradictory stances. And that’s the biggest problem people don’t want to be objective in “stance”. Kinda like k*lling a cap policeman with a blue lives flag in tow. Standing with a party that is becoming less conservative than actual conservatism is not knowing where you stand

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
131 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  15
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  13
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy