Rumors for today 10/13

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

2 weeks ago '04        #1
459 page views
9 comments

Menace718 
Props total: 4700 4 K  Slaps total: 324 324
Rumors for today 10/13

Bianca Belair was left off the graphic showcasing the new Raw roster on the show this week but f*ghtful Select says it was simply an error and there has been no change in her status as of this time.

For whatever it’s worth, Tony Khan told Moose & Maggie of WFAN he hasn’t talked to Bray Wyatt about coming to AEW yet.

Sports Gamers Online says recent WWE releases this year ruined DLC plans for the upcoming WWE 2K22 game.

Allison Danger was recently hired as a coach at the WWE Performance Center, per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. She joins another recent hire, Kenn Doane.

Sticking with this week’s WON, Dave Meltzer wrote that New Japan is close to a new U.S. television contract. It’s not supposed to be a major deal, but the company realizes they need a TV presence here if NJPW of America is going to grow.
+2   

best
worst
9 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45778 45 K  Slaps total: 15039 15 K
 Menace718 said
Sticking with this week’s WON, Dave Meltzer wrote that New Japan is close to a new U.S. television contract. It’s not supposed to be a major deal, but the company realizes they need a TV presence here if NJPW of America is going to grow.
Is it AXS TV again? That would make sense. They can come on before or after IMPACT. AXS TV only shows IMPACT content, country music shows, and music docs. They literally have nothing else on there, so there is room for NJPW content to be there.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
RomansEmpire 
Props total: 587 587  Slaps total: 132 132
NJPW streaming site is the sh*t - a ton of content I've never seen before plus get to see everything live with english commentary.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 50531 50 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
that makes me think Bray is coming……..

supposedly the card to Full Gear leaked and if that’s really the card it might be better than All
Out……..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
smokeytheblunt2 
 RomansEmpire said
NJPW streaming site is the sh*t - a ton of content I've never seen before plus get to see everything live with english commentary.
niiiiiiiiiiice………..

my dvr deleted most of the NJPW shows i still had saved from 2018 and older……..

2 weeks ago '16        #6
smokeytheblunt2 
 4REAL said
Is it AXS TV again? That would make sense. They can come on before or after IMPACT. AXS TV only shows IMPACT content, country music shows, and music docs. They literally have nothing else on there, so there is room for NJPW content to be there.
it’d also be cool/make a lot of sense with so many guys working in both places……..

i’m going to go ahead and double down on this, if a BC civil war breaks out it’s happening on Impact……

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 10-13-2021 at 08:41 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #7
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37115 37 K  Slaps total: 959 959
 smokeytheblunt2 said

supposedly the card to Full Gear leaked and if that’s really the card it might be better than All
Out……..
TK thought using pen and paper would prevent leaks
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
TK thought using pen and paper would prevent leaks
you can’t tell me that he didn’t do it on purpose to get people talking…..than again, i could also see it being a complete accident tho too…..

hard to tell with that guy……
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #9
Ray Quan Deshef 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 smokeytheblunt2 said

Out……..
Recent photo from a Bleacher Report article

Omega vs Page
Bryan vs Mox?
Inner Circle vs ATT (obviously Scorpio/Ethan but if they're having a 3 v 3 with Dos Santos this friday then maybe we'll get a 5 v 5 with Masvidal potentially? Tf knows)
MJF vs Darby
Punk vs Wardlow
Jade vs Thunderosa
Christian vs Cole
Britt vs ?
Lucha bros vs FTR? PnP?
Bucks vs Jurrassic Express
Malakai kicks a head off
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
smokeytheblunt2 
 Ray Quan Deshef said
Recent photo from a Bleacher Report article

Omega vs Page
Bryan vs Mox?
Inner Circle vs ATT (obviously Scorpio/Ethan but if they're having a 3 v 3 with Dos Santos this friday then maybe we'll get a 5 v 5 with Masvidal potentially? Tf knows)
MJF vs Darby
Punk vs Wardlow
Jade vs Thunderosa
Christian vs Cole
Britt vs ?
Lucha bros vs FTR? PnP?
Bucks vs Jurrassic Express
Malakai kicks a head off
that’s one fu*k of a card…….

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  23
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
137 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Scariest video game ever?! RE4VR
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy