Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - PS4/XB1/PC - E3 2019 Trailer

most viewed right now
+31  88
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #51
Pretty Tone 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,113 | Props total: 23395 23395
Miggt cop off the strength of it bei g named after kakarot. Goat name

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #52
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,423 | Props total: 26567 26567
 projectd06 said
Lol true anime watchers think they way you do, not a bad thing but to most folks who grew up only on DBZ think of it as the gold standard for anime. Its only over rated because of the amount of people who watch it but dont watch any other anime.
Very true

Then DBZ doesn't capitalize on its other qualities. Like Goku doesnt have to be the only one to f*ght eveyone and save eveybody

The n*gga might as well just be a solo character story called Goku
+2   

1 week ago '18        #53
stutteringrap 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$7,530 | Props total: 9305 9305
 KJHARDY said
GOAT? DBZ Sagas? Excuse me?
n*gga that game was fire. most dbz beat em up sucked. but that one was fire. for it's time. dragon ball gt transformation was dope. and dragon ball advance adventure was on gba.

but dragon ball king picclo was fire. but saga was good for playstation 2 or 3. and gamecube.

1 week ago '05        #54
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 4686 4686
This Is The Game Me And The Homies Would Imagine Would Happen In The Future As Kids...Along Way From The PS/PS2 Era!
+4   

1 week ago '11        #55
mystic boy 384 heat pts384
space
space
$5,250 | Props total: 537 537
It's been a minute since they used the Raditz to Buu storyline tho.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #56
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 7235 7235
You know what they need to do? Start making these games with alternate choices...let me decide if I want to join raditz and do a mini storyline on that. Tired of the same sh*t
+6   

1 week ago '11        #57
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,117 | Props total: 4549 4549
Kid goku is in f*ghterz but they didnt think to use him here i think thats a mistake. Imagine the difficulty difference in how hard the game would evolve with growth as goku ages, that would be epic.
+4   

1 week ago '16        #58
Ozzy Booty 
space
space
$760 | Props total: 1633 1633
This looks good. But I can’t go through this story line again. Wish n*ggas could’ve made an original storyline or something

1 week ago '14        #59
jaenyce757 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,131 | Props total: 3411 3411
Shouldve started at dragonball as a lil goku den trained up to dbz
+2   

1 week ago '05        #60
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,127 | Props total: 8500 8500
YAWN...

i been saying for years to do a DBZ RPG where you play as a created character that are apart of the Z f*ghters...either human, an alien, namek (you'll be a son of piccolo), start from the very beginning in dragon ball days...and play through with your input all the way through DBS tournament of power and the movies. If you want to be saiyan you'll start off being with vegeta when he was little being apart of his posse taking over planets etc. until the earth ark etc etc

what would be cool about picking human? you get to start out with tien or yamcha and witness sh*t they was going through in dragon ball before meeting goku

namek? piccolo coughs you up, kame takes you in and mr. popo trains you and sends you on these weird quests with yajirobe etc etc

alien? choose from all kinds of races of aliens....and when you get a transformation you can actually design what it would look like.

also have a co-op mode so yall can play the story together with a friend

long a*s game. would be a great experience. cinematic cut scenes, your choices affect the story etc etc

i need to be a game developer
+2   

1 week ago '19        #61
King of Snakes 68 heat pts68
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 5806 5806
 Chiddy said
Will it be co-op like the GOAT DBZ Sagas?
I loved that game, why does it get hated

1 week ago '15        #62
Lito Guapalot 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,920 | Props total: 13975 13975
 jaenyce757 said
Shouldve started at dragonball as a lil goku den trained up to dbz
Yeah we need that 3d dragon ball game

1 week ago '07        #63
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 2063 2063
Would be dope if it stayed from DB to super but these developers not trying to see us win

1 week ago '13        #64
RelGthe0ry 14 heat pts14
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2181 2181
 dizzle trizzle said
YAWN...

i been saying for years to do a DBZ RPG where you play as a created character that are apart of the Z f*ghters...either human, an alien, namek (you'll be a son of piccolo), start from the very beginning in dragon ball days...and play through with your input all the way through DBS tournament of power and the movies. If you want to be saiyan you'll start off being with vegeta when he was little being apart of his posse taking over planets etc. until the earth ark etc etc

what would be cool about picking human? you get to start out with tien or yamcha and witness sh*t they was going through in dragon ball before meeting goku

namek? piccolo coughs you up, kame takes you in and mr. popo trains you and sends you on these weird quests with yajirobe etc etc

alien? choose from all kinds of races of aliens....and when you get a transformation you can actually design what it would look like.

also have a co-op mode so yall can play the story together with a friend

long a*s game. would be a great experience. cinematic cut scenes, your choices affect the story etc etc

i need to be a game developer
Isn't that already the xenoverse games? If that doesn't satisfy that itch based on what you just described, im not sure anything will at this point.

The dbz game fanbase is crazy--we want a action rpg(pending), a mvc-style f*ghter(done), a customization based f*ghter(done), a straight beat em" up(done), Budokai 3 remastered(done), etc.

Budokai Tenkaicho 3 remaster is all that's left to do--then we want all the genre's and games combined to form our very own broke a*s Mugen experience.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #65
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,127 | Props total: 8500 8500
 RelGthe0ry said
Isn't that already the xenoverse games? If that doesn't satisfy that itch based on what you just described, im not sure anything will at this point.

The dbz game fanbase is crazy--we want a action rpg(pending), a mvc-style f*ghter(done), a customization based f*ghter(done), a straight beat em" up(done), Budokai 3 remastered(done), etc.

Budokai Tenkaicho 3 remaster is all that's left to do--then we want all the genre's and games combined to form our very own broke a*s Mugen experience.
nah thats a f*ghter game with rpg elements, i want a full rpg with a telltale game like spin on it, traditional real time turn base type of sh*t with cut scenes and choices
+2   

3 days ago '13        #66
RelGthe0ry 14 heat pts14
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2181 2181
Damn! They using the Anime OST for this one? Definitely another step in the right direction. The Raditz f*ght here shows a little more going on in this vid as well towards its climax; direct audio feed too.

[video - click to view]

3 days ago '17        #67
therunawayx 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 5463 5463
 dagreat1_87 said
You know what they need to do? Start making these games with alternate choices...let me decide if I want to join raditz and do a mini storyline on that. Tired of the same sh*t
It's the only way to go at this point

And customizable heroes and villains with various customizable alterations and names

Majin Gohan and Level 4 Gotenks

Dragonball Ultra

Last edited by therunawayx; 06-16-2019 at 02:46 AM..
+1   

2 days ago '10        #68
lovebrazilgirl 
space
space
$441 | Props total: 427 427
This game gonna be fire , early 2020 we got this and cyberpunk 2077 coming
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
195 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  35
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed