Game Of Thrones: Final Season (8) [Official Discussion Thread]

section   (7 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 hrs ago '12        #7626
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,352 | Props total: 7374 7374
 solidsnake1864 said
yo Who said this, I can’t remember

Was it Tyrion to Cersei?
yeah
+1   

8 hrs ago '16        #7627
JustVibe 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 10202 10202
 Illuminati said
You know nothing was more infuriating than seeing a useless character like Bronn end up where he did. I really don't see the logic behind it.

Bran didn't even play the 'game of thrones.'

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Isaac said: "When I got to the [Dragonpit scene] in the last episode, and they're like, 'What about Bran?' I had to get up and pace around the room. I genuinely thought it was a joke script and that [showrunners] David and Dan sent to everyone a script where their own character ends up on the Iron Throne. I was like, 'Yeah, good one guys. Oh sh*t! It's actually real?!'"

He even realized how much of a joke it was

Formerly,

Bran: I can never be Lord of Winterfell, I can never be Lord of anything, I’m the three-eyed raven.

[pic - click to view]

Hahaha even he knew they were trolling
+1   

6 hrs ago '12        #7628
sOurxd i e s e 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 9552 9552

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by sOurxd i e s e; Today at 01:20 PM..
+2   

5 hrs ago '14        #7629
Swade009 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,472 | Props total: 8024 8024
 Teddy KGB said
As Bran said, y’all are something different now. Show is over and y’all keep crying.
Shows over and your in a fu*kin messageboard meant to discuss a subject and you're bi*ching about people voicing their frustration. GTFO BX no wonder you like the show if you're too stupid to know what a messageboard is.
+2   

3 hrs ago '13        #7630
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,707 | Props total: 4803 4803
 Swade009 said
Shows over and your in a fu*kin messageboard meant to discuss a subject and you're bi*ching about people voicing their frustration. GTFO BX no wonder you like the show if you're too stupid to know what a messageboard is.
n*ggas complaining about other n*ggas complaining or being upset about how this season went are the funniest to me lol it's like they want everybody to just accept this season as some masterpiece or something when it's actually garbage
+1   

1 hr ago '04        #7631
Mr AirRic 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,674 | Props total: 4576 4576
just rewatched ep3 (long night), and i still dont get where all the hate comes from. i guess you didnt like how the NK story ended so early, but this is one of the best hour and a half ive seen anywhere (tv or movies). the imagery, the transitions, the pacing, the sense of being crushed and overwhelmed and defeat, the music... all are unbelievably well done.

oh, and i watched it in a bright office with a mediocre screen, so the "if you could see it" comments are so dumb. whoever is complaining its too dark has some food stamp screens theyre watching it on i guess.

anyway, ya the story couldve gone a different way to extend the NK plot, but overall i love this episode

1 hr ago '15        #7632
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,439 | Props total: 48999 48999
 Swade009 said
It’s ok to complain, but y’all just excessive with it. I don’t praise the show as much as you complain. There’s no balance to it.

1 hr ago '14        #7633
Swade009 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
It’s ok to complain, but y’all just excessive with it. I don’t praise the show as much as you complain. There’s no balance to it.
When you go shop and you get great service do you really go around telling people about it???? When you get real sh*tty service are you going to complain more and talk alot about the situation???
Exactly stfu and get off the board

1 hr ago '04        #7634
Mr AirRic 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,674 | Props total: 4576 4576
 Teddy KGB said
ya. its a little ridiculous... there was A LOT to complain about in S8 (the last 30 minutes of the finale was terrible), but there was also a lot of incredible things from this season (directing, acting, cinematography, imagery, etc) as well thats not getting any credit, just because the story didnt go the way some people want.. they group everything together as "trash", even if its just the character arcs they don't like. thats like 1 of 1000 things in a show/movie
+1   

35 min ago '15        #7635
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Swade009 said
When you go shop and you get great service do you really go around telling people about it???? When you get real sh*tty service are you going to complain more and talk alot about the situation???
Exactly stfu and get off the board
I get it, but when is enough enough? How much bi*ching will satisfy your thirst?

26 min ago '14        #7636
Swade009 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I get it, but when is enough enough? How much bi*ching will satisfy your thirst?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Swade009; Today at 07:21 PM..

21 min ago '15        #7637
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Swade009 said

[pic - click to view]

Swade009, you’re a good man.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  42
Video inside The predator caught by Chris Hansen who was so pathetic, they didn't ev..
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Me..
41 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  35
America FULL of NASTY MF’s ... I’m CONVINCED! Lol
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Actor Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) Fired From The Chi & By Agent