May 18 - Surge of border migrants expected to be sent to Palm Beach, Broward counties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '04        #26
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,812 | Props total: 53529 53529
 Skateboard T said
Because Minnesota welcomed them. St. Paul and Minneapolis are both fast growing cities now.

I think it's great that these counties are getting an influx of workers, there are so many jobs that you'll need them!
It's funny yoir so far from reality u act like u spoke to ever person in minnesota

3 days ago '16        #27
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 5014 5014
Lol...

Go ahead and do it...

Go ahead and let all the immigrants in and direct them to all the rural areas....

Have fun owning libs lol

3 days ago '06        #28
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,785 | Props total: 41181 41181
 dc3003 said
It's funny yoir so far from reality u act like u spoke to ever person in minnesota
I spoke to minnesota’s Economy and it’s doing well.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '04        #29
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
 Skateboard T said
I spoke to minnesota’s Economy and it’s doing well.
Ok cool well thanks for explaining everything u changed my mind. If Elizabeth warren wins the primary I'm voting for her all because u convinced me. Your doing a great job explaining politics to all of us degenerates. I really want to thank you for opening my eyes. You have a great gift @ he convinced me man

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '04        #30
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
Most of BX Trump supporters in Florida and this how he do y'all.

What a shame.
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
I just checked and... apparently he won Florida. Why the absolute fu*k wouldn't he send them to liberal areas? They are the ones begging for all this expensive sh*t.
 Good Guy Ry said
It could all be a scheme to get his base even more riled up for upcoming elections, I wouldn't put it pass them.
 OWPE said
Broward county and west Palm are heavily democrat. As they await their aslyum cases, they gotta go somewhere. Dems claim to want them so here they go

Skateboard T said
To be fair, this is actually what happened with other migrant crises.

Chicago got a lot of Serbians, I believe Cincinatti got Albanians but I might be wrong. But yeah we've sort of sent large numbers of migrants and refugees to major metros for years.

To be honest, West Palm could always use hard workers, lots of money floating around out there. Guess what, they're still in America and contributing lol.

Dudes literally letting illegal immigrants into the states "to own the libs"

what the fu*k is happening...

[tweet - click to view]

I knew the whole time this was never going to happen. Wasnt notjing to do with trump.
This was not something that came down from the White House,” DeSantis*told reporters*Friday. “This was something that came out of the agency. Sometimes this stuff happens. It’s gonna ultimately be something I’m going to have to talk to the president about.”

3 days ago '17        #31
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 27553 27553
 dc3003 said

I knew the whole time this was never going to happen. Wasnt notjing to do with trump.
This was not something that came down from the White House,” DeSantis*told reporters*Friday. “This was something that came out of the agency. Sometimes this stuff happens. It’s gonna ultimately be something I’m going to have to talk to the president about.”
They going to florida

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
America FULL of NASTY MF’s ... I’m CONVINCED! Lol
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Video inside The predator caught by Chris Hansen who was so pathetic, they didn't ev..
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Me..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Actor Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) Fired From The Chi & By Agent
205 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy