Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2007, 11:40 AM         #241
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow at the idiots. Even if Det wins the series it doesnt change what Lebron has done with a weak a.ss cast. Stop saying this is one game its the whole body of work and Lebron has proving to be great.

He has proven to be the best or 2nd best guard in the league. The only other guard you can put up with him is D Wade.
 11 years ago '05        #242
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 icedout921 said:
Wow at the idiots. Even if Det wins the series it doesnt change what Lebron has done with a weak a.ss cast. Stop saying this is one game its the whole body of work and Lebron has proving to be great.

He has proven to be the best or 2nd best guard in the league. The only other guard you can put up with him is D Wade.

11 years ago '04        #243
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 icedout921 said:

its people like this that take away from fans like me, who dont slob on lebron or wade or kobe.

lebron IS NOT A GUARD. he does not play the guard
 11 years ago '04        #244
CTre 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 str8_akademiks said:
I wonder what will happen if a chlorine gas suddenly hits San Antonio and the Cavs win the title...

Lebron = best athlete ever?
yup.. and Daron Williams automatically one of the 50 greatest players
 06-01-2007, 12:37 PM         #245
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally a good game for lebron but i still laugh that he cant score 50 in double overtime when kobe did it 5 times in a row in 48 mins...lebron cant touch kobe, and lebron can kiss the finals goodbye bc the spurs will sweep them

I just bet 250$ that the spurs beat the cavs in the finals (if the cavs make it)...that could of been the easiest pay day of my life

and remember every dog has his day and it looks like lebrons best game of the season happened to come at the perfect timing, and I personally declare myself a better outside shooter than lebron james...too bad im only 5'10 and the nba is not a realistic option haha
 06-01-2007, 12:40 PM         #246
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
God forbid Eric Snow has a good game and he'll become Jason Kidd and a first ballot HOF.
haha true and it looks like d-gibson is being labeled the most improved player already jsut because he hits some outside shots and is a good free throw shooter, lmao at all these cleveland fans thinking the cavs and win it all...wake up from yalls coma that MJ put yall in after he he j'd craig ehlo
 11 years ago '04        #247
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
smh....30 threads ive had to merge
it seems like a n*ggas mom gives them a candy if they make a lebron thread
 06-01-2007, 01:06 PM         #248
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
and the east isnt bad now???

sh*ts worst then last year

hold up Cleveland beat up Wizards without thier 2 stars

played a barely .500 team in the nets

the Heat are old as fu*k and got swept by the bulls

Ill give him them props for detroit

but you acting as if the east now is differen tthen it was when AI went to the finals

if im not mistaken Lebron is a Foward

whatever you say out your mouth is now voided
The East wasn't bad when Philly went to the Finals..In fact the WEST was :thumbsdow The Lakers swept the WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS
 11 years ago '04        #249
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
lol fu*k the pistons hopefully they lose on saturday and the cavs can do the same thing against the spurs lol its funny how lebron took the pistons on by himself in both overtimes and lol @ sheed bi*ching after every game they lose ahhaha. i thought lebron was overrated but this n*gga just showed when he sets his mind to win, hes gonna win i hope they r*pe the pistons on saturday so we can see sheed cry again as he goes fishing that sh*t was too funny to watch on tv, all the pistons fans looked so depressed when they lost haha u can call me a lebron "d!ckrider" i guess but u gotta admit this n*gga has mad skill shootin them fade away threes and those shots over the pistons double teams, pistons couldnt do sh*t except watch bron go to work

lebron>pistons

Last edited by yo0123yo; 06-01-2007 at 01:19 PM..
 06-01-2007, 02:44 PM         #250
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
and the east isnt bad now???

sh*ts worst then last year

hold up Cleveland beat up Wizards without thier 2 stars

played a barely .500 team in the nets

the Heat are old as fu*k and got swept by the bulls

Ill give him them props for detroit

but you acting as if the east now is differen tthen it was when AI went to the finals
I said it aint great now its way better than it was back then learn to read.

if im not mistaken Lebron is a Foward

whatever you say out your mouth is now voided
Lebron plays some 2g and hes even played point in their rotation this year. I condinder him guard/foward as I do with Wade, Kobe, Tmac and alot of other people.

You cant agrue with the facts so you try winning on a technicality
 06-01-2007, 03:24 PM         #251
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
the eastern conference now= eastern conference in 2001

he never played the 2g he sometimes played the 1 but ever since last year he's mostly played the 3

T Mac does what Lebron does but nobody calls him a guard

every thing that is technical is facts doggie you lost

commit that
Tmac doesnt run the offense as much as Lebron does. I guess you don't watch many cavs game because they play gooden z sasha bron and hughes at the same time in some roatations your telling me bron aint running the 2 in that? He might not start as a guard but he gets run as a guard hence the g/f.

also go back and check the east of 2001. The bulls, CAvs, Heat and Pistons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>any team then including the sixers.
 06-01-2007, 03:34 PM         #252
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Indiana>>>>> the bulls & heat

the Cavs didint go through any of those teams they went through a injured wizards team and a .500 nets team to the ECF

and you dont watch many Houston Games cuz TMAC does the SAME THING

Tmac runs the offence yet nobody calls him a guard

and the 2 guard rarely runs the offence its usally the 1

again take the L
I said not as much :rolleyes: .. Not knocking Tmac but Bron runs everything with their offense.

And plenty of people count tmac as a 2 cause well he use to be a 2 and still plays some 2 .

And your out of your mind if you think those pacers wouldve beaten the heat .
 06-01-2007, 03:42 PM         #253
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls matchup well with the heat. They have young atheltic guards who the heats old guards cant handle.

The pacers where a inside team and would have no answer for even a 75 pct D wade.
 11 years ago '05        #254
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
OK... let's calm down. LeBron had a good game, but honestly... what did he really do:
  • Keep scoring on a team that was so stupid that it NEVER adjusted to what he was doing?
  • Keep scoring on a team that NEVER decided that maybe we should run hard traps a this dude and make him pick up his dribble?

People are giving him credit for doing this against a GREAT team... how is Detroit great when the only thing they've done since 2003 is beat a Laker team that quit after Game 2:

2006 -- defeated Milwaukee, 4-1, first round
defeated Cleveland, 4-3, conference semifinals
lost Miami, 4-2, conference finals

2005 -- defeated Philadelphia, 4-1, first round
defeated Indiana, 4-2, conference semifinals
defeated Miami, 4-3, conference finals
lost to San Antonio, 4-3, NBA Finals

2004 -- defeated Milwaukee, 4-1, first round
defeated New Jersey, 4-3, conference semifinals
defeated Indiana, 4-2, conference finals
defeated LA Lakers, 4-1, NBA Finals
WON NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

2003 -- defeated Orlando, 4-3, first round
defeated Philadelphia, 4-2, conference semifinals
lost to New Jersey, 4-0, conference finals

Show me greatestness in this record!

What true superstar has LeBron beaten? Jason Kidd? Vince Carter? Gilbert Arenas? Chauncey Billips? The only one that you could say is close to a superstar in that list is Kidd and he's 100 years old now.

LeBron has had one of the easiest roads to the conference finals of any so called star in the history of the league, so ease back with that "greatest player in the league talk! Holla back when he does something against an actually GREAT team.

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 06-01-2007 at 04:01 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #255
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Roemoaphi said:
OK... let's calm down. LeBron had a good game, but honestly... what did he really do:
what did he really do? he did everything PEOPLE LIKE YOU said he couldnt and wouldnt do.
 11 years ago '05        #256
Roemoaphi 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ HATER...

lol @ what superstar has he beaten...... just on the strength of this season alone, hes beating the best team in the east..
It ain't hate, homeboy... I ain't got nothin' against this dude. But when cats want to compare him to Kobe and Jordan you gotta look at the facts. Jordan and Kobe had to beat HOF players like Bird, Isiah, Joe Dumars, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Stockton and Malone, Duncan, Pippen, etc., just to get to the Finals!

James hasn't had to beat anyone close to that to get where he is and people want to compare him to cats with multiple rings. GTFOH!!

He hasn't even won this SERIES yet!

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 06-01-2007 at 04:12 PM..
 06-01-2007, 04:11 PM         #257
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roemoaphi said:
It ain't hate, homeboy... I ain't got nothin' against this dude. But when cats want to compare him to Kobe and Jordan you gotta look at the facts. Jordan had to beat HOF players like Bird, Isiah, Joe Dumars, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, just to get to the Finals! James hasn't had to beat anyone close to that to get where he is and people want to compare him to cats with multiple rings. GTFOH!!

He hasn't even won this SERIES yet!
dont waste anymore energy man just let it ride out. theyve been waiting so log to crown this kid let them. if gilbert dropped 60 on detroit they wouldnt say gilbert had a better preformance and as long as you know what time it is do like i do sit back and watch aint no need to prove your point we saw the past we remeber it . it the whats hot now era and ive come to accept it so should you.

Last edited by dj mannie fresh; 06-01-2007 at 04:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #258
Roemoaphi 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
dont waste anymore energy man just let it ride out. theyve been waiting so log to crown this kid let them. if gilbert dropped 60 on detroit they would say gilbert had a better preformance and as long as you know what time it is do like i do sit back and watch aint no need to prove your point we saw the past we remeber it . it the whats hot now era and ive come to accept it so should you.
I feel you, fam!
 06-01-2007, 05:06 PM         #259
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ haters now acting like the pistons arent that good..

Wow at how far the haters will go to try and discredit the King.
 06-12-2007, 02:35 PM         #260
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago