Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
dont matter what yall think.. the kids are going to buy it

how long will it last tho?
wayne is still going to make his money
 6 years ago '11        #22
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Not even trying to hate but how do you go straight to a department store? Isn't that what you do when your run is done.
you don't know what your talking about

you should watch HBO "How to make it in america"

shows you how hard it is to even be considered on macy's level.
 06-03-2012, 04:15 PM         #23
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
What do you mean on their own ?? None of those brands just popped up on the scene with their own stand-alone store. Even Sean John had to get established first by being sold through some type of third party retailer. Department stores are where the money is at, anybody trying to make million off their brand is gonna want to get carried by someone like Macys. What you call having "buzz" is called bubbling up on the underground and I guess what you call "dying out" is have enough brand recognition in the mainstream to get carried by a store like Macys where the big money is at. This is Macy's we're talking about not K-Mart.

I think you have Macy's confused with TJ Maxxx or Marshall's or something.

I guess every brand in Macys is "dying out' brands n*ggas don't knwo what they are talkin about.
 06-03-2012, 04:20 PM         #24
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogghosttrain said:

[pic - click to view]

06-03-2012, 05:14 PM         #25
Bill Walton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Urban wear is not poppin period right now like it used to be. I dont see LRG much but I dont see Rocawear or Sean John either. Sean John and Rocawear were already fading away when LRG was at prominence.

The urban fashion industry is similar to the music industry, the vast majority of people dont start off independent because they want to, but because they have to. Then once you bubble up and make a name for yourself the major labels (Macy's) will agree to sign you.

This whole "exclusive" facade that you guys are trying to paint is similar to those indie fans who say " Oh so and so isn't on a major because they dont want to be " when 9 times outta 10 it's bullshyt. Especially in the fashion industry, particularly the urban fashion industry where most of the guys behind those brands just want to blow up and make millions and see their shyt everywhere. They'd rather make 100 million off a 3 year run than 100 million off a 20 year run selling at some stand .

The way most American fashion companies do exclusivity is by pricing, If your price is too high, most stores wont carry you anyway, but Ralph Lauren keeping their shirts around $70 ensures that you wont see it on absolutely everyone. Alot of Urban brands have a tendency to die out based on them prospering off trend. It has nothing to do with Macy's , Macy's sells brands that have been considered classic middle class brands for years and years and aren't going anywhere. Brands like Polo, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Tommy Hilfiger, Izod, Perry Ellis, DKNY, etc.

Urban brands like Rocawear, Sean John, Ecko, etc dont fade out because they're at Macy's they fade out because just like the musical climate they hail from they pop off trend and therefore are a.ssigned a 15 minute window similar to how the rap industry works in it's current state. Whether a urban brand is at Macy's or a boutique it has a high chance of fading out after the same amount of time. You remember Miskeen and Rich Yung dont you ???
yeah you have a good point about Akademics, Miskeen and them.. I mean I know Trukfit will do alright because I seen people wearing it memorial weekend at South Beach, but I just feel its weird for Trukfit and DGK's Skater Market

Last edited by Bill Walton; 06-03-2012 at 05:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
so i guess dgk is done
 6 years ago '04        #27
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Not even trying to hate but how do you go straight to a department store? Isn't that what you do when your run is done.
Dude youre just hating. Where the fu*k else would his sh*t be sold? Macys is the largest clothing store in the world. n*ggas be reaching so hard to find something wrong about somebody else's hustle.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 06-03-2012 at 05:31 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Good for Wayne. He's appealing to a specific crowd by going to a dept store. It's easily accessible and u can physically see what u are getting.
 6 years ago '06        #29
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
the whole streetwear game is done all these herbs caught on smh....on too the next thing
 6 years ago '11        #30
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I was just thinking the other day about how wack DGK has become. So many lames rockin that sh*t now. Damn shame too, I like Stevie and respect him as a person.
 6 years ago '10        #31
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
dude just fully ripped off like four different skate brands plus billionaire boys plus bathing ape
 6 years ago '11        #32
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 qnz raw pusha said:
the whole streetwear game is done all these herbs caught on smh....on too the next thing
fu*king hypbeasts k!lled it
 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM         #33
Prince Malik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP all this streetwear sh*t

think about how the next trend is being rocked by one person right now and hes looked upon as a weirdo...

think about how that person is either rockin it without knowing that sh*ts gonna be the next trend or the fact that theres a kid in his room designing the next big sh*t and no one knos who he is
 6 years ago '11        #34
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 4495 4495
Nobody that wears streat wear brands fu*k with that lil wayne clothing line period. Skaters def dont. Truckfit as of right now is nowhere near the level as diamond supply, crooks, mishka, thehundreds,play cloths, 10 deep etc
 06-03-2012, 07:21 PM         #35
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is dgk and stevie williams fckin wit this clown...
dirty ghetto kids used to be my sh*t. all i used to rock back in the day was Axion, DGK, Lakai, and Circa before it was cool to wear sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
gay a.ss clothing brand
 6 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Yinz N Burgh said:
What was the last clothing line that went straight to a department store and is still popping? If it was poppin he would open up his own stores, period. But I guess he's targeting a different demographic. Skaters aren't going to pay $32 for a t-shirt.

I get the whole skater thing now though.. Every clothing line from a rapper has targeted young blacks. Now a rapper turned skater with a clothing line for skaters. Good idea but they failed miserably. Everything from the name to logo is boo-boo.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 5696 5696
truckfit looks like bootlegg bape sh*t,fu*kin garbage aint nobody buyin that sh*t but clowns
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago