why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
As a Bulls fan, the whole uproar and smear campaign to downplay the impact and importance of Rose to the Bulls success is getting old. All these stat wh0ores can argue for days about why D.Rose shouldn't be MVP, but there are qualities that Rose brings to the team that don't show up in the box score. Accountability and work ethic are some off the top of my head. When you have a kid as young as Rose, who puts in so much extra work to be a better ball player, it motivates others on the team to do the same. The kid eats, breathes, and sleeps basketball. No pre-season victory rallies, no off season nightclub tours, just winning basketball. Just go ahead and give the MVP to Dwight, Bron, Dirk or Kobe. I would much rather see Rose use the potential MVP snub as motivation in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '10        #162
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 regularjoe said:
You're salty cause not everyone thinks Derrick Rose should be MVP. And I'm far from a hater. I like Rose, it's been mentioned in few threads--so you lost on that.

Your last sentence means what? People who don't agree with Bulls fans are "hating"? If I could vote, I'd vote Rose for MVP, but you can't deny facts. And.. when they're brought up, it seems like most Bulls fans (including you)--start crying.

EDIT: A lot of your Bulls fans better hope you win the ring... cause if you don't.... you're gonna end up getting flamed.
Falcon style:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #163
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 regularjoe said:
You're salty cause not everyone thinks Derrick Rose should be MVP. And I'm far from a hater. I like Rose, it's been mentioned in few threads--so you lost on that.

Your last sentence means what? People who don't agree with Bulls fans are "hating"? If I could vote, I'd vote Rose for MVP, but you can't deny facts. And.. when they're brought up, it seems like most Bulls fans (including you)--start crying.

EDIT: A lot of your Bulls fans better hope you win the ring... cause if you don't.... you're gonna end up getting flamed.
Me salty? Because people on here don't think Derrick Rose should be MVP make me salty? That's funny...I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to sit there and act like most of them are not hating is funny..

They create threads and give their thoughts/opinions and I respond, isn't that how a debate or arugment goes? So what do you expect?

I guarantee you that there were people on here talking sh*t about the Pakers and hating on them...and you did the same thing. You would argue with them to get your point across..So don't talk about me being so called "salty" cause you know you would do the same if me or anyone else was talking sh*t about the Packers or Aaron Rodgers..
 7 years ago '07        #164
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

Even if we don't win the chip this year, why would us Bulls fans be mad? First year in our new system, excellent coaching, a good young core and upgrades this coming off-season. Bulls will be right there in the conversation for years to come...only a first or second round exit will be a disappointment as far as I'm concerned.
 7 years ago '04        #165
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13153 13153
 fivetreyfour said:
As a Bulls fan, the whole uproar and smear campaign to downplay the impact and importance of Rose to the Bulls success is getting old. All these stat wh0ores can argue for days about why D.Rose shouldn't be MVP, but there are qualities that Rose brings to the team that don't show up in the box score. Accountability and work ethic are some off the top of my head. When you have a kid as young as Rose, who puts in so much extra work to be a better ball player, it motivates others on the team to do the same. The kid eats, breathes, and sleeps basketball. No pre-season victory rallies, no off season nightclub tours, just winning basketball. Just go ahead and give the MVP to Dwight, Bron, Dirk or Kobe. I would much rather see Rose use the potential MVP snub as motivation in the playoffs.

It's not a "smear campaign". Dude brought FACTS. Facts are facts. The fact SO many Bulls fans got up in arms about it proves something in that alone.
 7 years ago '07        #166
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

It's not a "smear campaign". Dude brought FACTS. Facts are facts. The fact SO many Bulls fans got up in arms about it proves something in that alone.
Like I said those "facts" you are talking about are just stats. The game is more than just stats. Look at how many opponents and opposing coaches have endorsed him for MVP. These guys know a lot more about the game of basketball than any of the stat wh0ore on the outside looking in analyst that are out to downplay D.Rose's impact on the Bulls. Like I said before, I hope they do give it Dwight or Bron, Rose can use it as motivation in the same way Kobe and MJ did after they felt they were snubbed.
 7 years ago '07        #167
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
The hate this morning for Rose is crazy! Skip bayless trying to lead off 1st and 10 with a "should they re-vote for MVP" First off, his dumb a.ss knows they dont vote until the day after the reg season, and second, I didn't know one loss with a bunch of turnovers disqualified you from winning Let's just not count the body of work and the other 70 games that you played He actually shot 50% from the field last night for 31 pts, the problem was he played out of control at times and was careless with the ball. But let's disqualify him from the race... So who we giving it to Bron?? Howard?? Kobe?? All great players, but they shouldn't win the award.
 7 years ago '05        #168
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
stopped reading after the first 3 sentences and i dont know why i wend that far...this guy's a moron
 7 years ago '05        #169
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 regularjoe said:
LeBatard>>>>

Since a majority of BX seems to hate on Colin Cowherd and LeBatard means those 2 know their sh*t.

And... as for the "Greatness of his teammates"... he's referring to the fact they're the number 1 defense, and the players are great on D. Which they are.
know their sh*t? its funny a packers fan of all people would say that about cowherd when he blasted rodgers every chance he could the past two years until aaron shut that a.ss up
 7 years ago '05        #170
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 deemoney23 said:
The hate this morning for Rose is crazy! Skip bayless trying to lead off 1st and 10 with a "should they re-vote for MVP" First off, his dumb a.ss knows they dont vote until the day after the reg season, and second, I didn't know one loss with a bunch of turnovers disqualified you from winning Let's just not count the body of work and the other 70 games that you played He actually shot 50% from the field last night for 31 pts, the problem was he played out of control at times and was careless with the ball. But let's disqualify him from the race... So who we giving it to Bron?? Howard?? Kobe?? All great players, but they shouldn't win the award.
It's crazy and it's kind of pathetic too. Rose saved us in the Memphis game(his teammates sucked) he saved us in the Bucks game(his teammates sucked again), but since he couldn't do it a third time in a row, lets forget the past two games and dwell on the 76ers one..

7 years ago '08        #171
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Its pathetic how people keep making up reasons not to give this award to Rose. Lets look at the candidates:

Kobe: The Bulls have a better record, Rose has better stats. And on top of that the Lakers have more talent.

LeBron: Wade is just as important to that team, stats arent far off, Bulls have better record despite injuries

Howard: Since when did 4th seeds get consideration? bulls have a better record, and if you look at how the Magic play, Howard hurts his teammates cuz they are forced to camp out at the 3pt line to cater to him.

Dirk: Rose has better stats and better record

I could keep going, but its ridiculous the hate Rose gets.
 7 years ago '05        #172
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4536 4536
 PEK said:
Its pathetic how people keep making up reasons not to give this award to Rose. Lets look at the candidates:

Kobe: The Bulls have a better record, Rose has better stats. And on top of that the Lakers have more talent.

LeBron: Wade is just as important to that team, stats arent far off, Bulls have better record despite injuries

Howard: Since when did 4th seeds get consideration? bulls have a better record, and if you look at how the Magic play, Howard hurts his teammates cuz they are forced to camp out at the 3pt line to cater to him.

Dirk: Rose has better stats and better record

I could keep going, but its ridiculous the hate Rose gets.
wowwwwwwww.. just wanted to say that just when you think you've heard most of the dumb things people say on here a poster always seems to step up with the comedy!!
 7 years ago '10        #173
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 rawchester said:
wowwwwwwww.. just wanted to say that just when you think you've heard most of the dumb things people say on here a poster always seems to step up with the comedy!!
Dam that is stupid
 7 years ago '06        #174
flawdagurl941 2 heat pts
space
space
$467 | Props total: 0 0
Dan LeBaStard= + a hell nah n*gga look lol there are other people out there i think mvps should be dicussed on whos most importnat to the team and not to who mj r stern feels it should go to... people like westbrook durant d.howard capitan jack cp3 these guys are the reason there teams see the playoffs yes d.rose does the same but mvp idk he shoots 3pointers just as good as gilbert a. and rondo but idk im just sayin!
 7 years ago '05        #175
space
space
 flawdagurl941 said:
Dan LeBaStard= + a hell nah n*gga look lol there are other people out there i think mvps should be dicussed on whos most importnat to the team and not to who mj r stern feels it should go to... people like westbrook durant d.howard capitan jack cp3 these guys are the reason there teams see the playoffs yes d.rose does the same but mvp idk he shoots 3pointers just as good as gilbert a. and rondo but idk im just sayin!

Last edited by Hold That; 03-29-2011 at 10:42 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #176
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this:
This.
 7 years ago '07        #177
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 flawdagurl941 said:

I don't know whether to or
 7 years ago '06        #178
flawdagurl941 2 heat pts
space
space
$467 | Props total: 0 0
 deemoney23 said:
I don't know whether to or
Just make your mind up it aint hard...if im lying call me a liar but facts is facts dude...so get it together
 7 years ago '05        #179
space
space
 flawdagurl941 said:
Just make your mind up it aint hard...if im lying call me a liar but facts is facts dude...so get it together
The thing is your probably not lying(because what you think is truth is just false), just grossly misinformed if you believe Rondo is a better three point shooter or as good as a three point shooter as Rose.. It pretty much discredits the rest of your post..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago