Calvin Johnson Catch (Worst Call In NFL History)

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
No need to get upset and mad... Nobody said he didn't catch the ball... But you have to completely control the ball even after the catch! This isn't the 1st td that this has happened on....

Bears got lucky!!!
 8 years ago '08        #162
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8120 8120
I understand that it's a rule, but the rule is just plain stupid, it shouldn't be this difficult To me it was clearly a TD.

I guess I'm kinda confused because of the 'ground can't cause a fumble' rule, so this 'process' rule trumps that one? or is this just an endzone rule? He clearly had posession with two feet, a knee, his a.ss and an elbow down before the ball touched the ground...idk...the rule just seems completely f**ked up
 8 years ago '05        #163
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
 m said:
i understand that it's a rule, but the rule is just plain stupid, it shouldn't be this difficult To me it was clearly a td.

I guess i'm kinda confused because of the 'ground can't cause a fumble' rule, so this 'process' rule trumps that one? Or is this just an endzone rule? He clearly had posession with two feet, a knee, his a.ss and an elbow down before the ball touched the ground...idk...the rule just seems completely f**ked up
truth!!
 8 years ago '07        #164
kwoods44 
space
space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 59 59
propz
 8 years ago '07        #165
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 M said:
I understand that it's a rule, but the rule is just plain stupid, it shouldn't be this difficult To me it was clearly a TD.

I guess I'm kinda confused because of the 'ground can't cause a fumble' rule, so this 'process' rule trumps that one? or is this just an endzone rule? He clearly had posession with two feet, a knee, his a.ss and an elbow down before the ball touched the ground...idk...the rule just seems completely f**ked up

To be a catch you have to keep possession of the ball all the way through and he didn't do that. His hand and ball hit the ground and the ball came out, so that's not a catch.

IDK why you would bring up the ground can't cause a fumble rule because that has nothing to do with this play. You can't fumble if you don't have possession. And no this is not just an endzone rule.

Again idk what you're talking about because its a great rule, it just sucks that he couldn't hold the ball all the way through the catch
 8 years ago '07        #166
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
And this call was a lot worse

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #167
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
i dont give a s**t about calvin johnson or the lions i dont even care but....

that was a blatant catch. that is all
 8 years ago '04        #168
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 354 354
ONLY IN THE D , WTF!! first Gallaraga with the no hitter , now this!!! wtf!!!:angry14:
 8 years ago '07        #169
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 lostkauze said:
that rule is so wack
 8 years ago '07        #170
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Calamity said:
i dont give a s**t about calvin johnson or the lions i dont even care but....

that was a blatant catch. that is all

How was that a "blatant catch." A "blatant catch" would mean that he caught it, put two feet down, and while he was on the ground he held on to the ball. He didn't do the latter.
 8 years ago '05        #171
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
The rule will change next year best believe.
 8 years ago '07        #172
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
he had control of the ball until he hit the ground though. Since the ground can't cause a fumble it should be a touchdown, right? Wait, he didn't perform a football move though. WTF is a football move anyway?

The ground can't cause a fumble rule doesn't come into play here, you have to have possession of the ball for it to. In order to be a catch you have to catch the ball, get two feet inbounds, and maintain possession of the ball all the way through the catch, which includes holding onto the ball after you hit the ground.

klew said:
The rule will change next year best believe.

No it won't
 8 years ago '09        #173
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 bangab**ch said:
fizzled out like coming within 3 points of going to the superbowl.

I like how you're trying to s**t on the vikings with when you're a fan of that bum a.ss squad aka da bears
Didn't go though so "coming within 3 points" don't mean a damn thing.
 8 years ago '04        #174
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 M said:

Tell em' bro.
 8 years ago '09        #175
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 bangab**ch said:
point being that we had the same schedule as yall and you didn't even go .500 while you're talking all that s**t. we lost in the playoffs, we didn't fizzle a.ss. you must not realize you're lions status right now.

no more serious serious responses for fans of scrub teams.

*waits for "we're 1-0 this year" like it means something*
The start of your schedule was cupcake a.ss teams last year which y'all feasted on to jump out to such a "hot" start but when the season went on y'all fizzled out ultimately losing to the saints.
 8 years ago '04        #176
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
Oh s**t they HOT TOPICTED MY s**t, all man thats love, I'd like to thank God, my Mom, my Dad, my Little Brother, my Nephew, all my Family, Friends, and Neighbors. I'd also like to thank my two cars all my money, shoes, clothes, my dog Foxy (she a chow look just like a fox had her since I was 13 and I'm 26), and the grass in my lawn befo I thank all my b**ches. I tell a b**ch like this "biaaatch it's pimps up hoes down as long as the world goes round and if you wanna come up ya need to pay a pimp after everytime you go down".

CHUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT TEXAS !!!!! WE DID IT !!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #177
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13346 13346
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Oh s**t they HOT TOPICTED MY s**t, all man thats love, I'd like to thank God, my Mom, my Dad, my Little Brother, my Nephew, all my Family, Friends, and Neighbors. I'd also like to thank my two cars all my money, shoes, clothes, my dog Foxy (she a chow look just like a fox had her since I was 13 and I'm 26), and the grass in my lawn befo I thank all my b**ches. I tell a b**ch like this "biaaatch it's pimps up hoes down as long as the world goes round and if you wanna come up ya need to pay a pimp after everytime you go down".

CHUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT TEXAS !!!!! WE DID IT !!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago