most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was this helpful?
Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-30-2004, 12:29 AM         #41
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tozzi said:
haha man thats bullsh*t, i got like 3 friends who work there and they tell me never to buy the service plans, unless you goanna buy somethin that you think you mite break like a cd player or speakers or somethin

why else would u buy the plan u moron. incase u break it!!! i read a couple posts of yours and trying to figure out how u got a mod status im praying u are friends with ghost

and wat i use to do when i bought electronics from stores is buy the protection plan then u go a month b4 it expires which is a few years later usually and u break the equipment. when u bring it back the model will most likely be gone and u can get a brand new model for free or get credit.
 10-30-2004, 02:13 PM         #42
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well 1st off tozzi was a mod b4 the hack, so i gave him the position when we got up and runnin again, 2nd the protection plan isn't always good. i bought a protection plan from cicuit coty and they wouldn't honor it when my subs blew, so i wouldn't waste the $ on it unless the item is very expensive
one
GhosT
 10-30-2004, 06:28 PM         #43
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
well 1st off tozzi was a mod b4 the hack, so i gave him the position when we got up and runnin again, 2nd the protection plan isn't always good. i bought a protection plan from cicuit coty and they wouldn't honor it when my subs blew, so i wouldn't waste the $ on it unless the item is very expensive
one
GhosT

thats cause somethign like a subwoofer or any speaker if u blow it 99 out of 100 times its the users fault. things like tvs,cd player, camcorders u break something internal and they have no idea it was you. obviously illegal but who cares
 10-31-2004, 02:17 PM         #44
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
thats cause somethign like a subwoofer or any speaker if u blow it 99 out of 100 times its the users fault. things like tvs,cd player, camcorders u break something internal and they have no idea it was you. obviously illegal but who cares
i cared cuz they screwed me out of $180 wen it was not my fualt they blew, i had em powered perfectly and the terminal wires fried on one of em and then one started smoking and the other one started farting. all 3 times i only had 1 hooked up. they said it had physical damage. which is bogus, cuz 1 looked fine, and the other the wires fried. cuz of that i will never purchase a extened protection plan for anything less than $1000
one
GhosT
 12 years ago '04        #45
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
 mad0023 said:
Best buy is where to get the best buy as long as you know how to take advantage of our price protection and also our service plans.
u do realize ur the same as circuit city. the prices even out at all stores.

if i go to best buy and buy some sh*t
i go to circuit city and buy the same sh*t, its pretty damn close to the same price.
same with HHgred
 12 years ago '04        #46
KWill210 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
Yooo, coming from an employee of bestbuy(me)... I dont know much about car audio and the quality, but as for the prices, they aren't jacked up any more than other places. Anybody who sells car audio is makin mad profit, cuz I checked the prices and Best Buy sells them at same price everybody else sells them. The discount the employees get is like 50% off , give or take, it just all depends on how much BB purchases it for. I got a $199 power acoustics amp(for my friend) for like $107 after tax...but check this. A $400 Viper alarm I can cop for $177. sh*ts crazy, I'm tryna cop one soon, but ya boy broke. Anyways, thats bout it, take it how ya wants.
 12 years ago '04        #47
Tozzi 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, well i just learned about it from some best buy employees, and they basically get 50% off on a lot of it..thats why i wrote the sh*t i did
 12-08-2004, 12:50 PM         #48
PaulB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got cam's cd for 10 bucks at best buy yesterday...well 11 and change
 12-08-2004, 01:18 PM         #49
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've bought both of my decks from Best Buy because of their extended warranty but i didn't let them install them. All their speaker/sub/amp brands blow. The new Fosgate gear(which is their best equipment) isn't nearly as good as the old stuff and is pricey as hell. Also, not all car audio shops are cheaper. Before I bought my solo baric, i went to a nearby shop and they were trying to sell it for $250(10 inch L5 dual 4 ohm model) . Your best bet for good known equipment is Sounddomain.com. You can price match products from other websites and get 105% off plus the manufacturers warranty. I got a kicker kx 400.1 for 240 including s&h.
 12-08-2004, 05:24 PM         #50
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ haha, yeah i'm sure you don't mean 105% off
one
GhosT
 12-09-2004, 05:36 PM         #51
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ haha, yeah i'm sure you don't mean 105% off
Yes I did. That's what they call their price match policy.
 12-09-2004, 05:45 PM         #52
ElMeRoCoChInErO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he ment 105% of the price difference off
 12-09-2004, 08:19 PM         #53
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMeRoCoChInErO said:
he ment 105% of the price difference off
i knew what he mean, but thats not what he said. i'm just giving him sh*t

one
GhosT
 12-09-2004, 08:23 PM         #54
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tparks10 said:
I've bought both of my decks from Best Buy because of their extended warranty but i didn't let them install them. All their speaker/sub/amp brands blow. The new Fosgate gear(which is their best equipment) isn't nearly as good as the old stuff and is pricey as hell. Also, not all car audio shops are cheaper. Before I bought my solo baric, i went to a nearby shop and they were trying to sell it for $250(10 inch L5 dual 4 ohm model) . Your best bet for good known equipment is Sounddomain.com. You can price match products from other websites and get 105% off plus the manufacturers warranty. I got a kicker kx 400.1 for 240 including s&h.
oh yeah btw you wont always get a mfg warranty. some brands, JL Audio does NOT authorize ANY online sales and will NOT give a mfg warranty to any online purchasers
one
GhosT
 12-10-2004, 09:34 PM         #55
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't say every brand. JL Audio is also not sold from that site.
 12-11-2004, 12:48 PM         #56
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tparks10 said:
I didn't say every brand. JL Audio is also not sold from that site.
yes it is, i searched for it and they sell it, and say there is no warranty
one
GhosT
 12-12-2004, 08:14 AM         #57
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No. Sounddomain's store does not sell JL audio equipment. What the hell are you talking about?
 12-12-2004, 09:23 AM         #58
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad, i searched for JL and it brought up some products and just compared it to other brands
one
GhosT
 12-12-2004, 09:36 AM         #59
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's cool. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I was just voicing my opinoin about Best Buy.
 01-05-2005, 12:42 AM         #60
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
close this thread lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy