Aug 15 - A DOJ employee is accused of helping her son and the Bloods intimidate informants

most viewed right now
+52  93
76 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #26
Sin 2219 heat pts2219
space
space
$33,146 | Props total: 102759 102759
 Tic Toc said
Right....She had a real good job...that could've led to better stuff in the future...
but fukked it off for her gang affiliated son...

I mean I get looking out for your son an all..but dude robbed an AT&T store and got caught...I'm sure you didn't tell your kid..."when you grow up...i want you robbing and stealing"
she fu*ked and she knows it
+1   

1 week ago '10        #27
GBREEZE 282 heat pts282
space
space
$13,503 | Props total: 12535 12535
moms held her son down ... double aunt andre dont even ask me how

1 week ago '10        #28
pacman45 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 11016 11016
 Mystic said

Instant classic Lmao
+4   

1 week ago '17        #29
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,217 | Props total: 24134 24134
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
trash parents raising trash kids
i agree
+1   

1 week ago '04        #30
dc3003 148 heat pts148
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 56119 56119
 jharlem0500 said
I feel like Iíve read this same post from you before.

You have something against Black ppl?
It's not against black people it's against reality. It's hard for African Americans to get jobs in most places. But not my company 3 out of 4 workers are black but alot of other places it is and wont even call back some one just because of there name.

1 week ago '16        #31
Solo214 
space
space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 2713 2713
 AllWins said
Trash culture

Trash culture
+3   

1 week ago '17        #32
AllWins 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 9021 9021
 Solo214 said

Trash culture
Lmao you guys are pathetic. Itís not a race thing. I just posted it in the thread with the white Lady who pulled her gun on fundraising kids.

1 week ago '16        #33
Solo214 
space
space
space
 AllWins said
Lmao you guys are pathetic. It’s not a race thing. I just posted it in the thread with the white Lady who pulled her gun on fundraising kids.
Your pathetic I never said it was a race thing... see how that passive aggressive bullsh*t you be trying to pull works? Now I know why in the other thread you was only thinking about your kids it all makes sense now lmfao that privilege must be nice hahahaha

Last edited by Solo214; 08-16-2019 at 02:35 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '17        #34
AllWins 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Solo214 said
Your pathetic now I know why in the other thread you was only thinking about your kids it all makes sense now lmfao that privilege must be nice hahahaha
They were black kids. I said it was trash culture for some dumbass lady to pull her gun on black kids trying to fundraise.

Give it up man youíre embarrassing yourself
+1   

1 week ago '16        #35
Solo214 
space
space
space
 AllWins said
They were black kids. I said it was trash culture for some dumbass lady to pull her gun on black kids trying to fundraise.

Give it up man you’re embarrassing yourself
You embarrassing yourself now I know why you would say “teachers is obsolete” only someone with privileges like you would say some dumbass sh*t like that it all makes sense now lmfao
Give it up
Your embarrassing yourself

1 week ago '18        #36
Youngshinebox 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 28305 28305
She couldn’t help that little n*gga get into Howard or something? If you’re going to fu*k up, aim higher bih.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #37
AllWins 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Solo214 said
You embarrassing yourself now I know why you would say ďteachers is obsoleteĒ only someone with privileges like you would say some dumbass sh*t like that it all makes sense now lmfao
Give it up
Your embarrassing yourself
Lol I said teachers ARE obsolete. Is would be incorrect grammar and also not a quote. Want to bring up any of my other comments? Didnít know you followed me, I canít say I recognize your name.

Have a good weekend!
+1   

1 week ago '04        #38
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 165 165
Why are people still having conversations on them prison phones. Low hanging fruit

1 week ago '16        #39
Solo214 
space
space
space
 AllWins said
Lol I said teachers ARE obsolete. Is would be incorrect grammar and also not a quote. Want to bring up any of my other comments? Didn’t know you followed me, I can’t say I recognize your name.

Have a good weekend!
We had a conversation and I was wondering how someone wouldn’t even stop to think about the other kids... but it makes sense that you are selfish because you have been privileged all your life...

You aren’t a grammar teacher this ain’t a school I feel you though you don’t have sh*t to stand on so you resort to pointing out my grammar on a hip hop Internet forum lmfao straight female tendencies havin a*s boy lmfao
+1   

1 week ago '17        #40
AllWins 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Solo214 said
We had a conversation and I was wondering how someone wouldnít even stop to think about the other kids... but it makes sense that you are selfish because you have been privileged all your life...

You arenít a grammar teacher this ainít a school I feel you though you donít have sh*t to stand on so you resort to pointing out my grammar on a hip hop Internet forum lmfao straight female tendencies havin a*s boy lmfao
-We never had a conversation.
-You quoted a white person doing some weird sh*t and called it trash culture. You were offended that I called this trash culture and it involved black people. I called that pathetic cause it is. Trash culture obviously has nothing to do with black people.
- I informed you that I actually called a White lady trash culture earlier today
- you bring up some old sh*t from up another thread and started reaching all over
- you edited your comment, but I had already quoted it so you look even more pathetic LOL

sh*t is boring

1 week ago '16        #41
Solo214 
space
space
space
 AllWins said
-We never had a conversation.
-You quoted a white person doing some weird sh*t and called it trash culture. You were offended that I called this trash culture and it involved black people. I called that pathetic cause it is. Trash culture obviously has nothing to do with black people.
- I informed you that I actually called a White lady trash culture earlier today
- you bring up some old sh*t from up another thread and started reaching all over
- you edited your comment, but I had already quoted it so you look even more pathetic LOL

sh*t is boring
I didn’t make it a race thing you did
I just posted a video
I’m not offended you are a*suming I am
You wanna bring up sh*t from another thread that I wasn’t involved in

I’m bringing up sh*t from another thread that me and you both talked about prior

So what I edited my comment that don’t mean sh*t like I said you pointing that out and the whole grammar thing because you don’t have sh*t to stand on

Ol female tendencies havin a*s boy

Your offended because I posted a video and a*suming i posted it because I was offended

Again o female tendencies havin a*s boy

Your exposing yourself

1 week ago '17        #42
AllWins 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Solo214 said
I didnít make it a race thing you did
I just posted a video
Iím not offended you are a*suming I am
You wanna bring up sh*t from another thread that I wasnít involved in

Iím bringing up sh*t from another thread that me and you both talked about prior

So what I edited my comment that donít mean sh*t like I said you pointing that out and the whole grammar thing because you donít have sh*t to stand on

Ol female tendencies havin a*s boy

Your offended because I posted a video and a*suming i posted it because I was offended

Again o female tendencies havin a*s boy

Your exposing yourself
Ok why did you post it? Letís start there. Why respond to a simple trash culture quote with another video and call it trash culture?

1 week ago '11        #43
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 9970 9970
 dc3003 said
What a dumbass ho. 44 with a job with benefits and 401k and u playing gang sh*t. And let's be real , as hard as it is for some one with the name tawana to get a decent job she had to go do some stupid a*s sh*t. Enjoy prison gang life
Meant to Slap
+1   

1 week ago '18        #44
Ryo857 
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 1645 1645
What his moms looking like? And besides you know how sheís gonna get him off or reduced time #GhettoGaggers

1 week ago '16        #45
Solo214 
space
space
space
 AllWins said
Ok why did you post it? Letís start there. Why respond to a simple trash culture quote with another video and call it trash culture?

You mad asf

This example of trash culture reminded me of that example of trash culture

1 week ago '17        #46
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 11881 11881
 dc3003 said
What a dumbass ho. 44 with a job with benefits and 401k and u playing gang sh*t. And let's be real , as hard as it is for some one with the name tawana to get a decent job she had to go do some stupid a*s sh*t. Enjoy prison gang life

1 week ago '19        #47
LurkinSince2011 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 193 193
What a horrible mom....raised a criminal and then tried to get more people k*lled...that sh*t crazy.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #48
jhust4ever 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 1883 1883
Her son path was chose by the name he was given at birth

1 week ago '06        #49
anynameado 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,312 | Props total: 1709 1709
I hope her dumbass rot

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  26
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  21
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  21
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  12
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ĎLIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy