Aug 15 - Report: CNN Newsroom ‘Embarrassed’ over Chris Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Meltdown

most viewed right now
+50  90
73 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '18        #1
268 page views
16 comments

Deeznutz1981 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 3664 3664
Aug 15 - Report: CNN Newsroom ‘Embarrassed’ over Chris Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Meltdown

CNN staffers are “embarrassed” by primetime host Christopher Cuomo’s videotaped freakout in which he threatened a man with physical violence for referring to him as “Fredo” — a term he claimed was an anti-Italian slur, according to a report.
“Punk-ass bi*ches from the right call me ‘Fredo.’ My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN,” the host is seen saying in the video shared to a YouTube channel with the title “That’s the Point with Brandon”:

During another point in the video, Cuomo threatens to physically harm the man, shouting, “I’ll fu*king ruin your sh*t. I’ll fu*king throw you down these stairs like a fu*king punk. … You’re gonna call me ‘Fredo’? Take a fu*king swing.”

He also claimed that “Fredo” is comparable to the “N-word” for Italians.

Cuomo is seen using the word “fu*k” nearly 25 times, according to a count conducted by NewsBusters.

The New York Post’s Page Six reports that while CNN’s management supports Cuomo, some in the newsroom are none too pleased with the Cuomo Prime Time host for flying off the handle:
Insiders say that — while CNN brass stood by Chris Cuomo after he was caught on camera threatening a man who called him “Fredo” — the newsroom rank and file was “embarrassed” by the blowup.

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”

Shortly after Cuomo’s confrontation was posted online, CNN spokesperson Matt Dornic expressed support for the anchor, writing on Twitter, “Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”

In a tweet, Cuomo conceded he let the man he berated get the best of him.

“Appreciate all the support but – truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me. This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose,” Cuomo, who is reportedly on vacation, wrote.

Ironically, CNN contributor Ana Navarro used the term “Fredo” to insult Donald Trump Jr. on Cuomo’s program in January, a comparison the host did not object to as a slur. Cuomo even referred to himself as the inept Godfather character in a 2010 radio interview. The nickname for Cuomo was popularized by Breitbart News’s John Nolte and is used frequently by radio talk show legend Rush Limbaugh.

Even President Donald Trump weighed in on Cuomo, tweeting, “I thought Chris was Fredo also.”

“Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!” the president wrote in a subsequent tweet.
visit this link https://www.breitbart.com .. redo-meltdown/

best
worst
16 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
alejandrugas 
space
space
space
$719 | Props total: 1618 1618
“These f#ckin guys!! Talking to me like some fu#kin moolie! Call me Fredo 1 more f#ckin time!! This f#ckin guy!”

+2   

1 week ago '16        #3
AMG2M4 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,871 | Props total: 11952 11952
It was ok when he referred to himself as Fredo in an interview.

+3   

1 week ago '18        #4
Deeznutz1981 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
It was ok when he referred to himself as Fredo in an interview.

Typical progressive. They scream out racism at every single thing now people just roll their eyes when they hear it. Nobody cares about racism anymore. Good job Libtards!
+3   

1 week ago '19        #5
DadeCounty 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 8332 8332
Breitbart??

@ please move this to the fake news section
+6   

1 week ago '18        #6
space
space
 DadeCounty said
Breitbart??

@ please move this to the fake news section
This article hurt your feelings

1 week ago '17        #7
quarter 177 heat pts177
space
space
$2,514 | Props total: 5539 5539
Michael Corleone

+1   

1 week ago '06        #8
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,635 | Props total: 18639 18639
Right wingers wanna pretend like they care about violence once someone on the other side flips the script. Cuomo pulled their hoe cards and had em doing the fu*king moonwalk. "Naw man I thought that was your name, I swear." fu*king pussies.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #9
space
space
 NeverTrump said
Right wingers wanna pretend like they care about violence once someone on the other side flips the script. Cuomo pulled their hoe cards and had em doing the fu*king moonwalk. "Naw man I thought that was your name, I swear." fu*king pussies.
I'll slap that goofy smile off your face in front of your loved ones

1 week ago '14        #10
YoungBompton310 119 heat pts119
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 3918 3918
They should be more embarrassed at their “news coverage”.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #11
DadeCounty 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Deeznutz1981 said

@ This is the tough guy who gonna slap you

I know right lmaooooo
+1   

1 week ago '17        #12
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,076 | Props total: 32241 32241
And this is why CNN pu**y
+1   

1 week ago '04        #13
dc3003 148 heat pts148
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 56119 56119
 DadeCounty said
@ This is the tough guy who gonna slap you

I know right lmaooooo
U love shpwing other peoples picks but hiding behind a keyboard. We all know whos the men and whos the bi*ch. @ pulled right up in your hood and you ducked you tail and ran. U a mitch bro

1 week ago '19        #14
DadeCounty 10 heat pts10
space
space
 dc3003 said
U love shpwing other peoples picks but hiding behind a keyboard. We all know whos the men and whos the bi*ch. @ pulled right up in your hood and you ducked you tail and ran. U a mitch bro

+1   

1 week ago '18        #15
Eyesofchaos 15 heat pts15
space
space
$859 | Props total: 1497 1497

1 week ago '04        #16
dc3003 148 heat pts148
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 56119 56119
 DadeCounty said

So what bi*ch I like to put a wig on your bald headed momma and jam s*x toys up her a*s .

1 week ago '06        #17
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,635 | Props total: 18639 18639
 Deeznutz1981 said

fu*k outta here Cee-Lo

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  27
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ‘LIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy