Anyone here ever done a colon cleanse? And is it any different from taking laxatives?

most viewed right now
+64  99
84 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The BX Gym

1 month ago '09        #1
2383 page views
8 comments

BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,595 | Props total: 1140 1140
Anyone here ever done a colon cleanse? And is it any different from taking laxatives?

And what are the health benefits you all saw from personal experience
+1   

best
worst
8 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
crawlingtulip 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 130 130
 BMAN626 said
And what are the health benefits you all saw from personal experience
Yes, It k*lled my cravings. I lost a sh*t ton of weight, mental fog diminished. Make sure you replenish your body after the colon cleanse with nutrients. I did a supervised colon cleanse during a vacation. I recommend these products going to do another round in August.

You are going to be sh*tting for about 3 hours - 4 hours and you might get an "emotional release" I was super sad right before than i sh*tted and got super elated lol

+3   

1 month ago '09        #3
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Yes, It k*lled my cravings. I lost a sh*t ton of weight, mental fog diminished. Make sure you replenish your body after the colon cleanse with nutrients. I did a supervised colon cleanse during a vacation. I recommend these products going to do another round in August.

You are going to be sh*tting for about 3 hours - 4 hours and you might get an "emotional release" I was super sad right before than i sh*tted and got super elated lol

Hell yeah I ordered one off amazon had great reviews
Its was 15.00 hope I still get the same results you did
Dr Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse - Supports Detox & Increased Energy Levels (28 Capsules)

1 month ago '19        #4
crawlingtulip 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 130 130
 BMAN626 said
Hell yeah I ordered one off amazon had great reviews
Its was 15.00 hope I still get the same results you did
Dr Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse - Supports Detox & Increased Energy Levels (28 Capsules)
I hope so too but i would be careful getting one for that cheap. I went to the mountain where the dude grows the herbs and I saw how the prepared it thats why I would be down to spend that much again. You can also grab something called "black root tonic" dude named OG wiz sells it on instagram. I got it for my pops he likes it alot
+1   

1 month ago '09        #5
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
I hope so too but i would be careful getting one for that cheap. I went to the mountain where the dude grows the herbs and I saw how the prepared it thats why I would be down to spend that much again. You can also grab something called "black root tonic" dude named OG wiz sells it on instagram. I got it for my pops he likes it alot
I'm going to check it out thanks...and thanks for your info and response I been eating clean for some time now my pops kept telling me to do a colon cleanse to get toxins out your gut...I'll post results here when I'm done

1 month ago '18        #6
stutteringrap 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 12228 12228
 crawlingtulip said

told you bi*ches this 2 years ago. and yaw did not listening. and that why i am a fan of laxitives and stool soofers.

1 month ago '17        #7
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 13912 13912
i do them 3-4 time a year. im not regular so it helps me out in that area and eliminates bloat

1 month ago '10        #8
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,940 | Props total: 2893 2893
what exactly is a colon cleanse?
You take pills and u sh*t all day or just in the morning?
Do you eat?

1 month ago '15        #9
chrishansen88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$8,095 | Props total: 19263 19263
How long does it take to go into effect and how long does it last.

Been thinking about doing it on my days off

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  35
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  34
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+87online now  21
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
111 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  11
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ‘LIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy