J Prince Responds To Everybody’s Reaction to his Post

most viewed right now
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '17        #26
TrillestTalk404 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,226 | Props total: 17743 17743
 Acknowledge said
Anyone else looking at this "Real Street n*gga" sh*t through a different lense after coming out of that Italian Mob Boss thread earlier today?

All this sh*t is nothing but shenanigans in comparison

I'm out man.. we gotta do better

Good point! That mobster from Staten Island got WACKED! And there was no IG rants or threats involved. Just real Gs with REAL mob ties moving in silence. No getting the feds involved, just putting the work in. Very big difference between that and this WWE sh*t that J. Princess on...
+21   

4 days ago '05        #27
Fresh 1019 heat pts1019
space
space
$45,061 | Props total: 34505 34505
....This n*gga Need To Get Off Social Media, He Pissing On His Own Name By Looking Like A Clown.

Hip Hop Police Is Hot As Hell On The NY Scene and He Ain't Making Things No Better with These Dumb a*s DaVinci Code Messages. Its Best To Shut The fu*k Up Right Now...
+22   

4 days ago '17        #28
TrillestTalk404 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,226 | Props total: 17743 17743
 Frankybaby said
Like i said in the other thread his artist got beat up, cut up, robbed & instead of responding in kind like the gangster he portrays himself to be, he's on his second ig rant crying because the first one didn't scare anyone

It's also interesting he decided to post this rant after those kids got locked up
EXACTLY. If he was the Thanos sized gangster with Mob Ties that Boxden suburbanites claim he is...there wouldn't have been any IG post. Just would've heard about violence being done to the robbers. And very suspect to post this after his fed buddies snatched up the goons
+13   

4 days ago '12        #29
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,561 | Props total: 32451 32451
That Caps Lock Action Ended Real Fast I See

He Sounds Hurt Too

edit: the polishing his d*ck is receiving in the ig comments tho is nauseating

Last edited by acefresh; 03-14-2019 at 06:31 PM..
+14   

4 days ago '17        #30
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,450 | Props total: 22676 22676
 TrillestTalk404 said
Good point! That mobster from Staten Island got WACKED! And there was no IG rants or threats involved. Just real Gs with REAL mob ties moving in silence. No getting the feds involved, just putting the work in. Very big difference between that and this WWE sh*t that J. Princess on...
Let's not glorify white men that wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire my guy

You should post less on the topic
You sound "chatty patty" yourself
+7   

4 days ago '16        #31
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 21596 21596
 TrillestTalk404 said
COSIGN! Dude went on a 3 week radio tour explaining why Drake can't respond to a rap diss and now he dry snitching on n*ggas and putting n*ggas who had nothing to do with the situation in the mix. Only a coward or snitch would defend those actions
Big facts and I'm glad you used the term dry snitching because that's the same sh*t I said yesterday and a n*gga tried to tell me i don't know what snitching is... but what prince did is def considered dry snitching
@

Last edited by Toast2the; 03-14-2019 at 06:25 PM..
+4   

4 days ago '15        #32
jharlem0500 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,253 | Props total: 8974 8974
 TrillSwag said
J prince doing too much talking. He doesn’t know them but he tags them in his post referencing a armed robbery? Social media exposing a lot of people.
Right. I don’t know you guys, don’t need you guys, but let me tag you in some bullsh*t.

FOH...
+12   

4 days ago '17        #33
TheLastNonEarth 107 heat pts107
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 49334 49334

Social media made me realize that anybody I ever respected ain't even 1/8th the man or woman I thought they were... Tis better to be quiet and considered a goon, intellect, playa or don than to open an IG account and remove all doubt
+24   

4 days ago '10        #34
calicase 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 274 274
What funny is, in the land of all the blog talking gangsters ( as in BX ) Many in just this thread alone are doing the exact same thing.. giving there opinion about how "non gangsta" this man move is, while IMO they just showed how Non gangsta they are doing the same damn thing.. talking crap on the web. Now the man said his peace, and called out some heavy hitters in NY.. No one is going to check him... Watch!!! Now that's Gangsta... the silence will speak for its self!!!

4 days ago '15        #35
Gutts 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 452 452
Either someone else typed this out for him

Or

n*ggas trolling him about capitalizing every word got to him

+5   

4 days ago '15        #36
FizikSz 17 heat pts17
space
space
$491 | Props total: 1129 1129
never cared for j prince but its over for him
+1   

4 days ago '17        #37
Fortune 177 heat pts177
space
space
$7,385 | Props total: 39806 39806
damn

I get where comin from

hate to see this sh*t on social tho. not the best look.
+5   

4 days ago '18        #38
PAPLE 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 9541 9541

[pic - click to view]

rubbing people the wrong way bro
+22   

4 days ago '17        #39
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

Social media made me realize that anybody I ever respected ain't even 1/8th the man or woman I thought they were... Tis better to be quiet and considered a goon, intellect, playa or don than to open an IG account and remove all doubt
n*gga yall n*ggas need to leave social media

I'm here for the comments
+3   

4 days ago '17        #40
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 calicase said
What funny is, in the land of all the blog talking gangsters ( as in BX ) Many in just this thread alone are doing the exact same thing.. giving there opinion about how "non gangsta" this man move is, while IMO they just showed how Non gangsta they are doing the same damn thing.. talking crap on the web. Now the man said his peace, and called out some heavy hitters in NY.. No one is going to check him... Watch!!! Now that's Gangsta... the silence will speak for its self!!!
Yep

4 days ago '16        #41
Papi 595 heat pts595
space
space
$21,905 | Props total: 56510 56510
What J Prince did was lowkey dry snitching
+1   

4 days ago '18        #42
Juliette DaBlok 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,993 | Props total: 7575 7575
 calicase said
+6   

4 days ago '15        #43
jharlem0500 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,253 | Props total: 8974 8974
 datVAkid said
You honestly cant read cause he explained why he tagged them... and you have trill in your name smh...
Suck d*ck bi*ch.

4 days ago '15        #44
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 5340 5340
This is pure comedy but sad to see... ig be making street n*ggas look crazy...

seems like he only put this out cause he didn’t expect hocus and mysonne to tell people “nah we not jacking what he talking about “ ...

When them connects stop connecting...
+11   

4 days ago '17        #45
TheLastNonEarth 107 heat pts107
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 49334 49334
 calicase said
What funny is, in the land of all the blog talking gangsters ( as in BX ) Many in just this thread alone are doing the exact same thing.. giving there opinion about how "non gangsta" this man move is, while IMO they just showed how Non gangsta they are doing the same damn thing.. talking crap on the web. No the man said his peace, and called out some heavy hitters in NY.. No one is going to check him... Watch!!! No that's Gangsta... the silence will speak for its self!!!

I don't think anybody doubts his gangster legacy, or his ability to touch anyone in or near Houston with moderate reach elsewhere. He just went about this wrong. The criticism of him in this instance is valid

The code of silence and unfamiliarity has ALWAYS been the true gangster code if you look at any group who has actually controlled the underworld. People just come up missing. Messages get sent in private. Who outside of these young chiraq n*ggas dry snitches on IG? They just don't even care about getting caught. He's above IG threats...or so I thought.
and called out some heavy hitters in NY..

Them came back to 'clarify' about him not even knowing them n*ggas or expecting them to do anything. Why he ain't tag Eli Manning or the Brooklyn nets? They're in New York too, not plugged in and wouldn't have done shyt either

He ain't above reproach, with all due respect to him

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 03-14-2019 at 06:34 PM..
+9   

4 days ago '16        #46
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 6351 6351
 TrillestTalk404 said
J. Princess starting to turn into Dame Dash with these stupid a*s rants. He old but moving like an attention wh*re all on IG like a thot. And his "explanation" of why he tagged people that ain't have sh*t to do with the issue makes no sense. Bragging about street ties but crying about a no name artist that's he's extorting getting his a*s whooped. Only suburbanites on BX still think he the Boogeyman. Every time he post some sh*t it makes him look even lamer. Dudes on here be in one thread acting like he gotta million k*llers on stand by but then in the next thread saying he gangster for sending the police/feds at the robbers. The goalpost keep getting moved for this clown
You ain't trill no more? Everybody on the internet. Somebody tried one of his artists, he backing his guys up. He did it for Drake Wayne a sh*tload of people. The thing I like the most about this is people can say what they want spin it however they want. This sh*t is going down and cancel culture will have to sit this one out.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #47
Juliette DaBlok 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,993 | Props total: 7575 7575
Damn y'all mad. If y'all actually held some weight in the city you love, maybe u could do something about it butttt u don't
+3   

4 days ago '16        #48
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 21596 21596
 PAPLE said

[pic - click to view]

rubbing people the wrong way bro
You a fool bro lmao... perfect gif comment execution
+5   

4 days ago '19        #49
Acknowledge 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 665 665
 TrillestTalk404 said
J. Princess is hilarious

Fam I agree with everything you said this is a damn clown show.

And now we got 10+ angry n*ggas and whole hoods who gonna feel they have to respond to this and uphold they gangsta

Someone cue the boondcocks “n*gga Moment” theme music

4 days ago '17        #50
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

I don't think anybody doubts his gangster legacy, or his ability to touch anyone in or near Houston with moderate reach elsewhere. He just went about this wrong. The criticism of him in this instance is valid

The code of silence and unfamiliarity has ALWAYS been the true gangster code if you look at any group who has actually controlled the underworld. People just come up missing. Messages get sent in private. Who outside of these young chiraq n*ggas dry snitches on IG? They just don't even care about getting caught. He's above IG threats...or so I thought.

Them came back to 'clarify' about him not even knowing them n*ggas or expecting them to do anything. Why he ain't tag Eli Manning or the Brooklyn nets? They're in New York too, not plugged in and wouldn't have done shyt either

He ain't above reproach, with all due respect to him
This whole true gangster code is bullsh*t

Being a man and accepting your responsibilities >>>>>
+9   

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  241
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  37
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  28
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  14
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy