PLOT TWIST IN THE..YBN Chain SNATCHING...FEDS SNATCH THE CHAIN SNATCHERS

most viewed right now
+36  76
87 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-86  61
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '12        #76
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 7197 7197
 North!!! said
Got a co worker

Say her sister got a brownstone in bed study

She donít know if she selling yet

But if so Iím selling that
Why sell itís probably 3 floors

Live in one

Air bnb another floor

And rent out the last one for that consistent cash flow
+2   

6 days ago '08        #77
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,020 | Props total: 27568 27568
 AgentOrange said
And that's snitching but you ok with that. Send the hitter not law enforcement.
I never said anything about being OK with it. I detest law enforcement in this country. But, I'm also aware that the more money and influence you have, the higher the likelihood that you can use said law enforcement as a weapon.

I don't even know if Prince actually made a call like that or not, but it stands to reason that these young dummies are too stupid to be trying to go to war with ANYONE.

6 days ago '13        #78
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,522 | Props total: 46868 46868
 zone3cp said
That lil area by woodhull thats by Marcy ran by the Jews. Itís totally different than it did 10 years ago.

Down south wide open but itís gonna come down here eventually. The great thing about the south is that u can have a gun.
Nah none of those regulations gonna fly out here

Like you said wide open and itís country

Them Jews wanna be able to control tight areas
+2   

6 days ago '10        #79
ARosary 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 5866 5866
 Skilllz said
Damn pretty soon can't do dirt in NYC no more. sh*t a police state
Soon? Lol that sh*t stopped like mid 2000s maybe even sooner, especially with gentrification....Harlem was first place I noticed you better be moving accordingly.

All them damn cameras they installed, planted informants all around the projects, the signs about the automatic 3 years for guns plastered on the trains, the stop & frisk bullsh*t, & all the other sh*t
+4   

6 days ago '13        #80
North!!! 440 heat pts440
space
space
$59,781 | Props total: 50125 50125
 johnnysnow said
Why sell itís probably 3 floors

Live in one

Air bnb another floor

And rent out the last one for that consistent cash flow
Iím a real estate agent

If l list and sell that like 30k
+4   

6 days ago '04        #81
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,702 | Props total: 25673 25673
Word to the wise always carry quarters if u doing any dirt in NY. You will need them.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #82
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$414 | Props total: 403 403
 Rule 336 said
I don't think Prince is snitching but I do think he has powerful people in law enforcement on his team lowkey. I'll never doubt this n*gga again.
okay so if tekashi 69 works with the feds he's a snitch, if j prince does it he's a gangsta, makes perfect sense, only on boxden, lol

6 days ago '04        #83
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
 North!!! said
Iím a real estate agent

If l list and sell that like 30k
Or you could marry into the money if yíall both single and still sell the crib. 6 months later we ainít working out no more.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #84
T 4D 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 386 386
 Rule 336 said
I don't think Prince is snitching but I do think he has powerful people in law enforcement on his team lowkey. I'll never doubt this n*gga again.
It's big boys all over that got that link.....

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '14        #85
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 1043 1043
Face look like her brother name cletus
+1   

6 days ago '04        #86
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
 mikejuheard said
Nah none of those regulations gonna fly out here

Like you said wide open and itís country

Them Jews wanna be able to control tight areas
Yeah them Jews still spending reparations dough...They target Nothing prime real estate
+3   

6 days ago '18        #87
Juliette DaBlok 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 7643 7643
 tdnupe3 said
I never said anything about being OK with it. I detest law enforcement in this country. But, I'm also aware that the more money and influence you have, the higher the likelihood that you can use said law enforcement as a weapon.

I don't even know if Prince actually made a call like that or not, but it stands to reason that these young dummies are too stupid to be trying to go to war with ANYONE.
The police were probably already on them boys you know how they are up there. This was probably inevitable. The sad part is, J Prince may have been able to help them get out tho or get a good lawyer or put a good word in for them, etc cause of his political connects but they fuked that option up, off rip.

6 days ago '09        #88
UrbanEnterprise 176 heat pts176
space
space
$24,933 | Props total: 29895 29895
 TeamBrinkz said
okay so if tekashi 69 works with the feds he's a snitch, if j prince does it he's a gangsta, makes perfect sense, only on boxden, lol
n*gga, these are different charges

these n*ggas were pretty much snitching on themselves. Feds been on that a*s

Prince had nothing to do with this
+1   

6 days ago '05        #89
CartelFamill 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$6,115 | Props total: 3634 3634
 zone3cp said
sh*t happens they have ppl who monitor them sh*ts 24hours.

Before 9/11you could make some serious money up that way. 9/11 gave them a reason to do surveillance on any and every little thing. The city got rich AF after that too. My cousin paying 4 bands a month in fort green for rent. His mom got a 3 bedroom apartment and canít move nobody in it.
That's a Fact ....Cuz 80s and 90s sh*t was poor as hell
+2   

6 days ago '15        #90
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,969 | Props total: 28803 28803
 Tha TC said
I ended up getting handcuffed by NYPD in Brooklyn (Gates/Linden I think far roc a way or something thereís a crown chicken, Chinese joint round the corner) anywho them dudes were talking reckless af.

Asking us where the drugs were and sh*t they honed in on my a*s due to the fact I had a grill then. Damned d*ck suckers didnít believe I was from Texas until they saw my id.

The type of prejudice up there is different, there was a bit more arrogance to it Italians are something else
They be talking reckless as hell. The way they talk and joke/taunt they're just hood n*ggas with a badge. The sh*t they be saying, if they ain't have that badge wit em its hard not to deck em. Some do it anyways, cops done said all types of wild sh*t to me you would think they were tryna hype off a f*ght
+2   

6 days ago '05        #91
CartelFamill 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$6,115 | Props total: 3634 3634
How much you wanna bet they get hit wit Superseding indictment on That sh*t
+2   

6 days ago '12        #92
TheThreadLord 1782 heat pts1782
space
space
$10,545 | Props total: 5285 5285
 Rule 336 said
The hard way or the other way

Marlo said it. I think I said wrong
+1   

6 days ago '15        #93
germanpier 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 495 495
Probably overheard their life being threatened.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #94
Obeybrad 
space
space
$70 | Props total: 139 139
Feds donít cook up a Rico case in a week yíall some goofs
+11   

6 days ago '16        #95
AgentOrange 
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 2899 2899
 Juliette DaBlok said
The police were probably already on them boys you know how they are up there. This was probably inevitable. The sad part is, J Prince may have been able to help them get out tho or get a good lawyer or put a good word in for them, etc cause of his political connects but they fuked that option up, off rip.
lol why would JPrince do that. J didn't know them until the robbery. The Feds where on them and that is why Hocus 45 responded. JPrince attaching artist names to a group the Feds where watching. You can bet someone in the Feds check to see if those artist was affiliated. This had nothing to do with NY or hip hop. One crew robbing the other crew. It's been played out on the internet without any city getting called out or being responsible for it.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #96
space
space
 CartelFamill said
How much you wanna bet they get hit wit Superseding indictment on That sh*t
Well thats a state charge, you know the state probably spoke to the feds already and they all most likely agreed that it would be best to let the feds take the lead since they had a homocide. Happens all the time

6 days ago '17        #97
TrillestTalk404 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 17855 17855
No respect if Prince put a call into the feds. The timing of them scooping them up after Prince dry snitched on IG has him looking funny in the light. Yah he beat a major fed case back in the day but after that the feds would have a "hard on" for you cause you skated by the first time. Been hearing rumors that Prince was with the feds ever since. And if you believe the conspiracy theory that Pimp C was murdered (which I believe as well as others) the rumor was that Prince gave them Pimp C's location. If buddy down with the feds I think it's time to silence all that J. Prince Mob Boss Thanos talk

6 days ago '18        #98
ItsThatEasy 1 heat pts
space
space
$486 | Props total: 2010 2010
 tdnupe3 said
I been telling n*ggas this for DAYS on here. But everyone is so "street" and such a "goon" that they can't understand that this dude is plugged politically, in the streets, financially, internationally, legally, etc.

Prince sent the TRUE goons after them boys
I said this day 1 and got 30 slaps plus a million quotes from BX suburb goons.

How hard is to understand that n*ggas with that much money play by different rules?
+2   

6 days ago '18        #99
space
space
 AgentOrange said
lol why would JPrince do that. J didn't know them until the robbery. The Feds where on them and that is why Hocus 45 responded. JPrince attaching artist names to a group the Feds where watching. You can bet someone in the Feds check to see if those artist was affiliated. This had nothing to do with NY or hip hop. One crew robbing the other crew. It's been played out on the internet without any city getting called out or being responsible for it.
No, I meant that if they would have returned the chain to RAL and played it cool, sh*t maybe even kissed some a*s, they may have had the option to turn a powerful enemy into a powerful friend, but they fuked that up with the tuff talk

6 days ago '06        #100
Michael 785 heat pts785
space
space
$88,874 | Props total: 23318 23318
J prince or not.. All these n*ggas :takekthisl:
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
-97online now  33
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments