Officer Vlad Ties G-Unit To Busta Rhymes' Bodyguard Murder & Swizz Beatz Attempted Murder

most viewed right now
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '17        #76
KINGMFCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 783 783
Nah. All the way wrong. Rah Digga told a straight lie. It wasnt the Unit that got Bustas bodyguard k*lled. And i dont wanna say too much more on the situation. Just know it was a "Boxer"s goons that did that. Also anybody from NY knows that Busta and the "Boxer" has had beef for several years which led to this and other altercations. That's all i can say

4 days ago '11        #77
kevin boogz 143 heat pts143
space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 10532 10532
vlad needs to shut up with he not agreeing with the tactics. rah should have said no comment. police a*s n*gga
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '18        #78
Tree Top 212 heat pts212
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 7611 7611
 KINGMFCOLD said
Nah. All the way wrong. Rah Digga told a straight lie. It wasnt the Unit that got Bustas bodyguard k*lled. And i dont wanna say too much more on the situation. Just know it was a "Boxer"s goons that did that. Also anybody from NY knows that Busta and the "Boxer" has had beef for several years which led to this and other altercations. That's all i can say
Who the fu*k is the boxer
+2   

4 days ago '16        #79
FutureHipHop 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 1676 1676
 KINGMFCOLD said

[instagram - click to view]

Who the first comment on this post?

HENCHMEN
+5   

4 days ago '18        #80
shooter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$649 | Props total: 2115 2115
 katurner 92 said
mysonne that heavy in the street?
He is respected as an og and runs a security firm. He and Vlad are friends and Vlad is his client.

From what I can tell, he tries to get guys out of the street.
+3   

4 days ago '04        #81
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 5844 5844
Damn, I don’t remember that sh*t with the bodyguard getting shot. Crazy how it was for Swiss but Busta stepped in front of him then the security guard in front if him. If X was still there,that sh*t might’ve turned into a shootout. You know them n*ggas were strapped. But sh*t, X being such a hothead could’ve definitely deaded that because who the hell wants that smoke lol

Idk how to feel about the bodyguards family being mad at Busta. His job was to protect someone by any means necessary. I mean I get it, but that’s his job.
+7   

4 days ago '16        #82
solo 
space
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 7336 7336
 FutureHipHop said
2003 violator office shot up
2006 touch it shooting
2007 yayo mom house shot up

1 word

JIMMY HENCHMEN
Jimmy henchmen didn’t even have issues with 50 nor violator in 2003 what are you talking about?

He definitely didn’t have anything to do with the touch it video being shot up...yayo didn’t slap his son till a year later
+3   

4 days ago '17        #83
PROV 200 heat pts200
space
space
$11,331 | Props total: 33330 33330
Officer Vlad undefeated

I forget who said it on BX but can we PLEASE pass a law forcing Trump to be interviewed by DJ Vlad

I'm talking about one of them 24 part opuses, that is 1:51:23 long and gets the whole team permanently indicted and locked up

No one stands a chance against Vladimir Putin Jail

4 days ago '16        #84
Torontos Own 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 440 440
Officer Vlad ... smh
+2   

4 days ago '17        #85
PROV 200 heat pts200
space
space
 Torontos Own said
Officer Vlad ... smh
Vladimir Putin Jail
+2   

4 days ago '05        #86
CartelFamill 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$6,113 | Props total: 3633 3633
 Soo Special OG said
dont know wtf u talkin bout henchman aint never shoot anybody. he hired somebody to k*ll lodi? yes thats the only person ever got shot

tony saw henchman in the mixtapes awards in 06 face to face he want no problems
Yayo and them Smacked him and HENCHMEN shot up Yayos Rolls Royce outside
+2   

4 days ago '14        #87
titans7 
space
space
$8,373 | Props total: 19486 19486
 Sincere730 said

forgot cass clowned 50 in this joint

if them g unit cats woulda clapped swizz wow

she sayin busta stepped in front of swizz
n the bodyguard got in front of busta
damn don't remember that intro from MTV, they must have edited it out.
 Tonero said
damn she did not age well . thought she was bad as fu*k back in the day
She looks like she could be the rapper Babs Bunny's grandmother now
I remember back in the day people would say she was s*xy and looked like she was related to laryn hill. I won't hate on Rah since she is woke and a proud black woman last time I heard her speak on social issues in the community.
+5   

4 days ago '17        #88
PROV 200 heat pts200
space
space
The only reason I am not 100% convinced Vlad is actually a cop is because he is TOO GOOD at finding dirt. This fat hairy Russian is interviewing these artists 4th grade art teachers and sh*t knowing all the answers before he asks the questions. Most actual cops aren't this good. He got a sixth sense for sniffing illegal activity within the statue of limitations

What I'm trying to say is that if he was a cop there wouldn't be any rappers left to interview
+5   

4 days ago '18        #89
ordoabchao 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 4913 4913
 mistatnn said
Idk how to feel about the bodyguards family being mad at Busta. His job was to protect someone by any means necessary. I mean I get it, but that’s his job.
Precisely. It's like policemen or people in the military who bi*ch about how hard their jobs are. You signed up for that sh*t stupid f*g**t.

4 days ago '19        #90
MP2019 
space
space
space
$45 | Props total: 70 70
I can’t stop laughing at the way Vlad plays dumb when he initially asks “is the touch it remix video shoot where the shooting occurred?” Like he is really trying to front that it might have been some where else
+4   

4 days ago '17        #91
PROV 200 heat pts200
space
space
 MP2019 said
I can’t stop laughing at the way Vlad plays dumb when he initially asks “is the touch it remix video shoot where the shooting occurred?” Like he is really trying to front that it might have been some where else
We need that DJ Vlad Trump interview I swear to God
+1   

4 days ago '19        #92
MP2019 
space
space
space
 Willy Boban said
Infominds tried to cover this murder on his 1st Goons of the Industry featuring Monsta from G-Unit whom allegedly...........

But I guess the word alleged wasn't subtle enough and someone from the Unit forced Infominds to remove the vid before most of us seen it.

And that person was allegedly someone whoms first (streetname) initial starts with a M. Allegedly.

I’ve been dying to see what was on that first episode... good looking out on some of these details
+1   

4 days ago '17        #93
PROV 200 heat pts200
space
space
 MP2019 said
I’ve been dying to see what was on that first episode... good looking out on some of these details
A lot of the gems get deleted.

There used to be a WILD rayful Edmonds doc on "Pop-A-Lot" YouTube video but it was taken down and now only the weaker part two is online. I cannot stress how much more dirt was in the first one. Now he out, right?
+1   

4 days ago '19        #94
MP2019 
space
space
space
I know someone on this board seen the first episode of industry goons and might even have a hard copy of it but I’m a*suming too afraid of the unit aftermath to share any info or the video itself and I understand that I just been fu*kin with the unit for so long I wanna know
+5   

4 days ago '13        #95
CheebaHawk21 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,647 | Props total: 17144 17144
 Sincere730 said
Cass is Swizz artist

50 dissed Cass on Piggy Bank video
Cass responded then touchi it remix came so at that video clicks had tension

fu*kin retarded that someone got murdered over this weak a*s beef......Mahfu*kas barely even remember this beef.

And as much of a huge fan of the n*gga yall sayin was behind send the k*ller to see Swizz......Just like Puff needs to pay for gettin BIG k*lled. The n*gga yall sayin is behind sendin this n*gga who ended up k*llin this man Israel needs to pay for that sh*t. In prison or in the street. Sorry...you make a video dissin, someone responds with a light diss, and your lil fragile ego is hurt so bad you gotta send a k*ller over to see this n*gga Swizz. FOH.....If thats the way it went down, thats gay and its pu**y......All these fu*kin colonizers dissin the fu*k outta us, and you all teeth when you in they face.
+4   

4 days ago '15        #96
roddy got white 93 heat pts93
space
space
$16,936 | Props total: 29377 29377
Man vlad wrong for that. He set digga up with that that's fu*ked up. fu*k this vulture and he calling that man "buster". 100% sure he's trolling hip hop now
+5   

4 days ago '15        #97
roddy got white 93 heat pts93
space
space
$16,936 | Props total: 29377 29377
 CartelFamill said
Yayo and them Smacked him and HENCHMEN shot up Yayos Rolls Royce outside

His son

4 days ago '14        #98
xanaxandbeer 2 heat pts
space
space
$355 | Props total: 766 766
 MP2019 said
I know someone on this board seen the first episode of industry goons and might even have a hard copy of it but I’m a*suming too afraid of the unit aftermath to share any info or the video itself and I understand that I just been fu*kin with the unit for so long I wanna know
ive defininitly seen it but i smoke too much weed and my memmory is gone

what happened to the poster who makes these vids he used to have an avatar of jay-z taking a pic with a white woman
+1   

4 days ago '19        #99
MP2019 
space
space
space
 xanaxandbeer said
ive defininitly seen it but i smoke too much weed and my memmory is gone

I feel you bro but I need you to dig deep and try to remember anything from it... you’re the first person that I know that’s admitting to seeing it!
+2   

4 days ago '11        #100
KingP1n 351 heat pts351
space
space
$8,307 | Props total: 4782 4782
 Soo Special OG said
dont know wtf u talkin bout henchman aint never shoot anybody. he hired somebody to k*ll lodi? yes thats the only person ever got shot

tony saw henchman in the mixtapes awards in 06 face to face he want no problems
I really wouldn't say that he wanted no problems. That's the same night they shot up Yayos Bentley...Furthermore from the sounds of it, Henchman was out numbered and Mazi flashed the burner during their altercation.

Henchman clearly wanted "problems".

And it's extremely doubtful that Lodi was the only person to get shot...Whether that be directly or indirectly from that beef.

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  241
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  37
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  28
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  14
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy