Larry Hoover's Relationship with J Prince

most viewed right now
63 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #1
2086 page views
25 comments

Losantana16x3 41 heat pts41
space
space
$379 | Props total: 2239 2239
Larry Hoover's Relationship with J Prince

A few other interesting topics

----read-----inbetween---the----lines---
+7   

25 comments for "Larry Hoover's Relationship with J Prince"

2 weeks ago '13        #2
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,618 | Props total: 47173 47173
MobTies
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Losantana16x3 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$379 | Props total: 2239 2239
My bad BX, yall gots no old school wisdom in ya to fully digest the kind words being shared here. I know this will go over your heads. ....well for most you you
+12   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 435 heat pts435
space
space
$51,670 | Props total: 17350 17350
BO$ sh*t
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 5420 5420
We get it he’s connected.. some people don’t care

Being connected and who you know only means so much..
+12   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 4016 4016
 KingTrips said
We get it heís connected.. some people donít care

the people that dont care, dont because they can't. They are the "spectators" the ones in the stands who have an opinion bout wouldnt dare play the game.

2 weeks ago '15        #7
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr. Future said
the people that dont care, dont because they can't. They are the "spectators" the ones in the stands who have an opinion bout wouldnt dare play the game.
Nah...you should edit and rethink this thought...

I didn’t slap your post by the way
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 KingTrips said
Nah...you should edit and rethink this thought...

I didnít slap your post by the way
Not saying that you should care, but my point was that it "only means so much" to people who cant or dont draw from those connections. U dig?

ill try to clarify, emphasis on Try lol...For instance, my brother, in his early 40's, wife kids, works like a slave, b/c thats all he knows. He could care less about connections, but he understands the importance because he wouldnt have to work as hard if he had the proper connections. My brother doesn't care about the connections at the time because he doesn't live the same way I do and he cant see any other way, hes stuck in the work loop.
Hes not connected the same way I am so, I can go where he goes, but he cant go where I go, so yeah he doesnt care to a degree. Which isn't good or bad.
He cant care because his belief in how he should live HIS life wont allow him to look at what I do as necessary and vice versa. and it only means so much to HIM because its not his reality, its an opinion.
Hes a spectator because he'd say things like : "I wish i could do that" or "Why would someone do that" or 'I would've done it like xyz..." but he wouldn't dare cross that line. And no, I dont mean drugs necessarily, I mean making it happen by any means entreprenurial or alternative.

Essentially, if you arent doing what that person is doing, you are a spectator.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #9
Walmart 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,247 | Props total: 16744 16744

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 7079 7079
 Mr. Future said
Bullsh*t who u connected to donít matter much they can only vouch for u for so far until a n*gga get to the point they gonna bust yo head no matter who u kno u canít hide behind a n*gga no more I kno John gotti so Iím safe fu*k no some pu**y a*s n*ggas might spare u cause they scared of dat mane but a real n*gga if they beef out gonna bust yo head and if Larry Hoover feel played n*gga gonna try to bust his head u act like n*ggas wasnít out here tryna bust Larry Hoover head outchea like he ainít got enemies n*ggas donít give a fu*k who u kno foh

2 weeks ago '15        #11
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr. Future said
Not saying that you should care, but my point was that it "only means so much" to people who cant or dont draw from those connections. U dig?

ill try to clarify, emphasis on Try lol...For instance, my brother, in his early 40's, wife kids, works like a slave, b/c thats all he knows. He could care less about connections, but he understands the importance because he wouldnt have to work as hard if he had the proper connections. My brother doesn't care about the connections at the time because he doesn't live the same way I do and he cant see any other way, hes stuck in the work loop.
Hes not connected the same way I am so, I can go where he goes, but he cant go where I go, so yeah he doesnt care to a degree. Which isn't good or bad.
He cant care because his belief in how he should live HIS life wont allow him to look at what I do as necessary and vice versa. and it only means so much to HIM because its not his reality, its an opinion.
Hes a spectator because he'd say things like : "I wish i could do that" or "Why would someone do that" or 'I would've done it like xyz..." but he wouldn't dare cross that line. And no, I dont mean drugs necessarily, I mean making it happen by any means entreprenurial or alternative.

Essentially, if you arent doing what that person is doing, you are a spectator.

I get what youíre trying to say but On the front page itís a story about a mob boss getting k*lled his connections and who he knew didnít stop that from happening... the people who k*lled him didnít care about his connections or how far his reach was... some street people just donít care...
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,485 | Props total: 3375 3375
Shout out to dem GD's dat saved my life. Dead a*s
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Eclectic 265 heat pts265
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8119 8119
U late....

2 weeks ago '15        #14
roddy got white 93 heat pts93
space
space
$17,012 | Props total: 29584 29584
them n*ggas aint in the bronx tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
peto 
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 73 73
ya'll know there is no one on the planet who is untouchable or invulnerable to circumstance right?
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
Dexter21 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 670 670
fu*k j prince n*ggas act like he's god foh

2 weeks ago '07        #17
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,610 | Props total: 25485 25485
 peto said
ya'll know there is no one on the planet who is untouchable or invulnerable to circumstance right?
Yes.. but when you have friends in low places you may have better odds
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Solo214 
space
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 2031 2031
 KingTrips said
We get it he’s connected.. some people don’t care

My lil brother a gd he held the keys to his building when he hit that tdc ... when he got out I mentioned j prince because we was talking about pimp c and rap a lot is owned by prince... my brother didn’t kno that... but he told me in that convo... that prince the current president of the gds... the gds got an official count my brother is on that count...

Last edited by Solo214; 03-14-2019 at 01:20 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Its 
space
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 4327 4327
That's heavy, where gds strong at.
The bronx isn't one of those places
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #20
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,193 | Props total: 4095 4095
Can’t rationalize the importance of self respect and accountability to a group of people without fathers and who don’t come from families.

Many of those people were state raised

It is what it is with some

Grew up without most wants but had everything I needed

2 weeks ago '06        #21
illstate11 
space
space
$2,286 | Props total: 152 152
went to school with larrys sister and nephew. Denavious Hoover, he some type of teacher now. Even they say Larry aint really got it like that, especially outside the city. People get old and life moves on. Yea i call him Larry cus thats what they call em.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 2624 2624
 KingTrips said
I get what youíre trying to say but On the front page itís a story about a mob boss getting k*lled his connections and who he knew didnít stop that from happening... the people who k*lled him didnít care about his connections or how far his reach was... some street people just donít care...
I bet they cared when they had to deal with the repercussions of what they did. Being connected doesn't mean you can't get touched. It means there's a price to be paid if someone decides to touch you.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #23
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Proveone said
I bet they cared when they had to deal with the repercussions of what they did. Being connected doesn't mean you can't get touched. It means there's a price to be paid if someone decides to touch you.

Nah I doubt it... if so they wouldnít have made a move in the first place... everyone isnít paralyzed by fear....that sounds cool but in reality thatís not always the case regarding that price to be paid... sometimes life goes on
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
FrankCastro1731 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,044 | Props total: 15892 15892
 illstate11 said
went to school with larrys sister and nephew. Denavious Hoover, he some type of teacher now. Even they say Larry aint really got it like that, especially outside the city. People get old and life moves on. Yea i call him Larry cus thats what they call em.
Shidddddddd,Larry still definitely got that respect,especially down south.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #25
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 KingTrips said
but im willing to bet that they now have his "connections". So they care, because if they didnt they wouldnt have offed him, in theory he probably was in their way blocking them from the proverbial connections. But i do agree with you,im just playing devils advocate.

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  49
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkersí drinks with LSD to change their Ďnegati..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  46
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  45
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt