Lil Wayne "Generation Fruit rappers don't care about Hip Hop culture"

most viewed right now
32 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '06        #26
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,614 | Props total: 11884 11884
 Steve Gee97 said
Wayne has no room to talk...

Sure he saved Hip Hop while everyone was snapping their fingers while wearing x*xXL Tees and AF1's

BUT

Wayne helped bring all this Homo crap into Hip Hop along with the fact that he was being a Leaned out, Magician rapper thus creating a generation of wack MC's
That has nothing to do with what was said at all...

AT ALL...
+1   

1 week ago '13        #27
DiegoRivera 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,281 | Props total: 23468 23468
Whole thread is clickbait. Everyone in this thread going off the title when Wayne was talking about some completely other sh*t.

All he was saying is you have to love music and if that's not what you love, and if it's the success you love, you're not gonna last in this industry. Said once rappers get on he sees them in the club more than in the studio.

Wasn't even really talking about these young n*ggas. The Twitter poster and OP twisted the message.
+3   

1 week ago '06        #28
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 FreeSmoke said
Spoken to you by the king of generation fruit

He is undeniably all them n*ggas Jesus 1 way or another

So he basically sh*tting on himself and his own influence

"Prove me wrong"
So you blame him for what other individuals do with their individual life...
+3   

1 week ago '17        #29
FreeSmoke 65 heat pts65
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 11696 11696
 datVAkid said
So you blame him for what other individuals do with their individual life...

[pic - click to view]

Read again I said he they idol and by talk kind down on their motive's is like talking down on yourself

It's like a father calling his 10 year old child names lol

1 week ago '06        #30
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 FreeSmoke said

[pic - click to view]

Read again I said he they idol and by talk kind down on their motive's is like talking down on yourself

It's like a father calling his 10 year old child names lol
Kind of hard to, the way you worded it... I cant finish the first line.

1 week ago '04        #31
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,776 | Props total: 21495 21495
Wayne>>
+2   

1 week ago '11        #32
squirtofkahlua 1150 heat pts1150
space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 74903 74903
n*ggas is trash

1 week ago '16        #33
Humblegold 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 5084 5084
Isn't the "money cars clothes hoes" shirt a stapple in every rapper's closet?

But yea most these new rappers never even listened to Biggie smh

1 week ago '16        #34
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 16121 16121
 J To The Muah said
What does that have to do with the rappers today not loving what they do? Most of these kids only rap for attention
If he loved wat he did and the culture he wouldn't make some the bs he made. He created them period

1 week ago '17        #35
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 22822 22822
 StanlitoTheFly said

They primarily concern is Money, Cars, Clothes and the hoes
 strungout said
Good message

But I dont think he was talking about a specific era
He wasn't n*ggas putting words in n*ggas mouths and sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
He created them
Them n*ggas followed he never asked to be a leader but he truly is one of the most genuine rappers ever. I don't think he ever meant for anyone to follow
+2   

1 week ago '17        #37
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
He the one made it cool to make auto tune half rap songs. And dress like a hoe and do lots of drugs.
You going off topic now as usual with you n*ggas that has nothing to do with what OP saying or what the video is saying
+1   

1 week ago '17        #38
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Whole thread is clickbait. Everyone in this thread going off the title when Wayne was talking about some completely other sh*t.

All he was saying is you have to love music and if that's not what you love, and if it's the success you love, you're not gonna last in this industry. Said once rappers get on he sees them in the club more than in the studio.

Wasn't even really talking about these young n*ggas. The Twitter poster and OP twisted the message.
Exactly

1 week ago '19        #39
Silky Johnson 
space
space
$105 | Props total: 165 165
Wayne a Goat
But stop it. These f’ck n*ggas is HIS Sons. They all emulated and wanted to be like him coming up. They deny it, they lying. Dudes don’t have the work ethic like that.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #40
FreeSmoke 65 heat pts65
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 11696 11696
 datVAkid said
Kind of hard to, the way you worded it... I cant finish the first line.
Because I spend too much time on BX, now my a*s slow

on Ron nem grave

1 week ago '16        #41
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
You going off topic now as usual with you n*ggas that has nothing to do with what OP saying or what the video is saying
Smh y'all n*ggas swear y'all kno everything. If he loved the culture so much why he start crooning on songs instead of spitting bars. Why he start dressing like a hoe. He cant say they dont care about the culture and he stop giving his best years ago. He ain't did nun really innovating and jaw dropping since like 08. All he been doin is making the same bullsh*t wit the autotune and fake deep bars like everybody else.

He created them n*ggas. Young thug Kodak the Migos all them his babies. His lack of creativity over the years re doing the same auto tune sh*t about hoes clothes codeine and weed and occasional murder made it possible for this generation to thrive period.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #42
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Smh y'all n*ggas swear y'all kno everything. If he loved the culture so much why he start crooning on songs instead of spitting bars. Why he start dressing like a hoe. He cant say they dont care about the culture and he stop giving his best years ago. He ain't did nun really innovating and jaw dropping since like 08. All he been doin is making the same bullsh*t wit the autotune and fake deep bars like everybody else.

He created them n*ggas. Young thug Kodak the Migos all them his babies. His lack of creativity over the years re doing the same auto tune sh*t about hoes clothes codeine and weed and occasional murder made it possible for this generation to thrive period.
Anyways I only read the first few lines he still can out rap 95 percent of the game

Old and young on a off day

All that other bullsh*t you saying is off topic to what he saying in the video
+1   

1 week ago '15        #43
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,656 | Props total: 3657 3657
What ever your opinions on him he right alot of you youngins’ weren’t licky wnought to be in ya teens when mixtape weezy was k*llin the game. What he said was true about everything involving entertainment tho. From sports players, to video game players, to youtubers. I will stick to twitch now sincw i have been down that wormhole lately you got man children there from the old cod days that are living memes(dsp, wingsofretardation, onlyuseblade, iceScamsciodin) and hate gaming and streaming but thats all they ever did lmao it’s sad but hard to feel sorry for be ause at onetime they loved doing it and were caling off being good on it its a trip.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #44
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
 J To The Muah said
What does that have to do with the rappers today not loving what they do? Most of these kids only rap for attention
Sooooo... how you figure they dont love what they do tho? Just cuz they garbage dont mean dont love wat they do. If they didn't love it why would they put in the effort to get to where they at. Y'all act like these n*gga jus wake up and say they wanna rap and boom they on. Y'all act like it's easy to make a catchy hook. The fact is they grew up loving the the bulsh*t Wayne was dropping toward the end of his career so that's wat they made. Y'all n*ggas lol

1 week ago '16        #45
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
Anyways I only read the first few lines he still can out rap 95 percent of the game

Old and young on a off day

All that other bullsh*t you saying is off topic to what he saying in the video
Lol the fu*k u reply for in the 1st place.

1 week ago '17        #46
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Lol the fu*k u reply for in the 1st place.
Cuz you sound crazy and off topic. And Op a fu*kin loser

1 week ago '05        #47
Scorpz 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,097 | Props total: 35476 35476
Without Lil Tunch there wouldn't be no generation fruit.. Wayne held the closet door open for all these cupcake rappers..

1 week ago '16        #48
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
 J To The Muah said
And Wayne rap for attention. I got raps for days and nobody ever heard them. Wayne cant say n*ggas just want the fame jus cuz they not rapping like Cole them. Its cats who come on here say they dont like rappity rap either. So them n*ggas make the music they love. And Juelez Santana was hungry like a bi*ch at one time too but look how he turned out. Did he not love him hop?

1 week ago '16        #49
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
Cuz you sound crazy and off topic. And Op a fu*kin loser
Naw I'm not off topic. He created this era of music. The kids fell in love with wat they saw and heard just like he fell in love with wat he sawxn heard. All they doing is making the music they grew to love. A evolved version of Wayne and Gucci sh*t. Everybody on rap for fame. And just because the music ain't on par with wat I like I cant question whether they love making their brand of music. The nature of this thing of ours has changed.

1 week ago '17        #50
PROV 202 heat pts202
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 33657 33657
 J To The Muah said
Stop playing dumb it's exhausting

You know what he meant

You aren't confused

And you don't have questions

Just wasting your time and everyone elses

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  48
Spring Break aint what it used to be. IG/Thotiana Culture effect
163 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+44online now  39
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  30
GAME claps back with the quickness, straight ethers Tami Lahren
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+95online now  24
Rap Concerts are a weird environment