MICHAEL JACKSON JEWELRY SHOPPING FOR JAMES SAFECHUCK In '80s Surveillance Footage

most viewed right now
+36  86
87 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-86  59
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '14        #76
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 17919 17919
 TunechiMontana said
so you giving your homeboy a chain at 20 when you was drunk is the same thing as MJ giving a child wedding ring?
You got no proof it was a wedding ring. Dude called it a wedding ring. That was my point. I gave my homeboy a chain just cuz. He could say it was some gay sh*t when I die but that doesn't mean it was.

7 days ago '04        #77
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 801 801
 EastAfrican said
n*ggaz defendin MIKE , would u let ur children be wit him alone? be real
I wouldnít let my kids be with no adults that Iím not related to itís not exclusive to Michael jackson
+3   

7 days ago '17        #78
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 116 116
 TunechiMontana said
so you giving your homeboy a chain at 20 when you was drunk is the same thing as MJ giving a child wedding ring?
They playin stupid, the man sleeping in the same bed as lil boys should be enough

7 days ago '07        #79
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
$464 | Props total: 506 506
 Sphynx said
Lets say all of that is facts. Okay then it was left on the cutting room floor. I still don't see how this sets Safechuck back in any way at all. It's all affirming of his claims regardless of if the director didn't use it

You're basing your devout presumptions of Mikes innocence on a couple of missed dates by a 10 year old. Outside of bithdays, how much of your 10 year old life do you remember down to the day/minute? There's sh*t that happenes in high school that most people decades removed would be hard pressed to tell you down to the year, no matter how formative. You still not making any points here that exonerate your mans. This is all still problematic
Thatís the problem with what your saying, he mentioned the shopping at Zales and the wedding as being two separate events not corresponding to each other. And it gets more and more problematic when you look at the actual lawsuits and see that they are full of inaccuracies. Also disturbing is that 70% of his lawsuit is plagiarized from a Pro-Pedophilia book called ďMichael Jackson Was My LoverĒ about the Ď93 case written by a NAMBLA affiliated author named Victor Gutierrez. It was so disturbing and false that even the kid from the Ď93 case signed a legal document stating that all of the claims made in the book were FALSE. And the courts found the book such an atrocity that they not only found Gutierrez guilty of slander but also forced him to pay MJ $2.7 million, which he never received because Gutierrez fled the country. Youíre not educated on these cases my guy, I am. When yíall realize you gotta do more research instead of regurgitating the BS the media is putting out, yíall check out and decide to go to easy route. It is what it is.
+4   

7 days ago '16        #80
StoicThePoet 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 667 667
 OCT DION said
20 at the time but I'm not MJ. I had a childhood, so I don't care to relive it. MJ was weird as fu*k and had young friends. But that didnt make him a pedophile.
The argument that makes 0 sense..."he didn't have a childhood" is inexcusable!!! All signs point to some form of instability and inappropriate relations with little boys, yet yall protect him because he can Moonwalk and made Thriller. He may be innocent and may really may have just been weird, but it does not LOOK right. Even in the 2003 doc, where hes holding youngin's hand tightly...doesnt seem off at all to you people? I just dont see what these guys have to gain from the doc except for ridicule and embarrassment. It's crazy how folks sh*t on them as adults, when they were only children at the time of the alleged abuse. Some of yall are probably just as sick af offline, so I'm not surprised.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #81
Supreme God 121 heat pts121
space
space
$5,648 | Props total: 24230 24230
 Sphynx said
n*gga shut up. You n*ggas weirdos.

Internet is so lame since everyone has taken up this weirdo argumentative strategy popularized by the Alt-Right in which you just continue to shift the goalpost for the burden of truth until people get tired of arguing with you and stop replying

James Safechuck shows the rings Michael bought him in the documentary. Michael Jackson fans call him a liar and say "Michael ain't buy him no engagement ring"

TMZ digs up a 30 year old rare/overlooked report of Michael Jackson in a disguise with James Safechuck buying wedding bands (as confirmed in the report). Then that's accompanied by a public relations smokescreen about who he bought the band for

Michael Jackson fans come back with, Okay, might have took the kid jewelry shopping before but if you cant see the actual ring in the blurry 1987 video to match it exactly with the 4k 2019 video then Michael must be innocent

n*gga what? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do here to find nothing wrong with this sh*t? You the one looking crazy. Not the people just putting the OBVIOUS pieces together.

You don't got to believe anything. You can continue to play mental gymnastics so you wont experience any cognitive dissonance when you listen to "Smooth Criminal"
Facts
+1   

7 days ago '05        #82
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,961 | Props total: 1042 1042
 TunechiMontana said
This is real footage of Mike buying a ring for the mock wedding
Yes because buying a ring = molesting a child. We

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '14        #83
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 42202 42202
 bigmike123456 said
I wouldnít let my kids be with no adults that Iím not related to itís not exclusive to Michael jackson
None of us would.

But lets rephrase this. Lets say you found out somebody you actually fu*k with was sleeping in the same bed as multiple little boys. Would that still be your mans?

Even if you KNOW this person to be a good dude and feel like you know him from the ground up. Would your immediate thought be "Well I know him so that's okay"

Because this is what people doing with Michael Jackson, a n*gga who nobody on here ever met.
+1   

7 days ago '10        #84
deadlift 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,339 | Props total: 11206 11206
From the topic pic, I thought that was young thug lmao. Thumbnail might be the better world

7 days ago '13        #85
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 5614 5614
 GrindPOWER$ said
michael jackson and r kelly are great artists but bad very bad baby sitters.
Mike??

My n*gga Mike was buying this kids gold chains and diamond rings.

Thatís sounds like one hell of a babysitter to me.

7 days ago '07        #86
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
$464 | Props total: 506 506
 Sphynx said
None of us would.

But lets rephrase this. Lets say you found out somebody you actually fu*k with was sleeping in the same bed as multiple little boys. Would that still be your mans?

Even if you KNOW this person to be a good dude and feel like you know him from the ground up. Would your immediate thought be "Well I know him so that's okay"

Because this is what people doing with Michael Jackson, a n*gga who nobody on here ever met.
To be clear, I never defended sleepovers and have previously stated that I find it inappropriate for adults to chill with kids in that way. But inappropriate or weird doesnít mean criminal and thatís the problem with all this. MJ was a weird dude who lived a life neither me or you could possibly relate to, thatís facts. But the n*gga literally has ZERO incriminating evidence of being a Predator and if you noticed, thatís all Iíve been trying to show yíall throughout the past few weeks. Iíve done the research for yíall n*ggas. I read the Court documents, evidence lists, depositions, motions, transcripts etc. I donít have to depend on media driven propaganda when I have the lawsuits at my disposal, and thatís what this is all about. Yíall want to trash a man based on unsubstantiated testimony. Thatís wrong bro. You can criticize him for bizarre behavior but thatís not the same as calling the n*gga a Pedophile, period.
+2   

7 days ago '09        #87
DEATH 65 heat pts65
space
space
$23,816 | Props total: 4509 4509
Pedo mike and the wacky 5

7 days ago '14        #88
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 17919 17919
 StoicThePoet said
The argument that makes 0 sense..."he didn't have a childhood" is inexcusable!!! All signs point to some form of instability and inappropriate relations with little boys, yet yall protect him because he can Moonwalk and made Thriller. He may be innocent and may really may have just been weird, but it does not LOOK right. Even in the 2003 doc, where hes holding youngin's hand tightly...doesnt seem off at all to you people? I just dont see what these guys have to gain from the doc except for ridicule and embarrassment. It's crazy how folks sh*t on them as adults, when they were only children at the time of the alleged abuse. Some of yall are probably just as sick af offline, so I'm not surprised.
Obviously it doesn't look right, I never denied that n*gga was wild inappropriate with kids and was doing sh*t no adult should be doing with a kid that's not their own but that don't mean he molested anybody, which is the issue. The issue isn't whether the n*gga was weird and inappropriate or not cuz he most definitely was

7 days ago '05        #89
darockinhere 1 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 542 542
 RoyaL CraCk said
Get the fu*k outta here this bs Mike purchased gifts for hundreds of kids
Yeah, and prob also fu*ked hundreds of kids. Look at the guy. I mean if all the testimonies and allegations and corroboration doesn't convince you, just look at that motherfu*ker. He would be picked 100 out of 100 times out of a lineup with him and a bunch of other dudes on some "which one of these guys is the pedophile" sh*t. I would honestly be way more surprised if that weird mf actually wasn't a pedo.

7 days ago '16        #90
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,560 | Props total: 13990 13990
 Sphynx said
Exactly. Just like Michael Jordan was a big part of my childhood, so was Michael Jackson. They're probably the two last god-like figures to exist in popular culture with a level of popularity that we will never see again because media is so fragmented today.

At the same time I think Woody Allen might have groomed his step-daughter over the years. Am I going to stop admiring the cinematic excellence of "Annie Hall" or "Manhattan"? Probably not. And that's okay. I don't have to believe that Woody Allen is a good person to enjoy his work. Same with R.Kelly.

sh*t. 90% of early Hollywood and Music industry is the product of blatant racists behind the scenes. Are we going to throw all of that away? Walt Disney was a piece of sh*t. Is anybody going to stop watching Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars movies because its released under his umbrella? No

It's a slippery slope when we get into this cancel culture logic of people who have no attachments to these artifacts telling us we need to stop engaging with them because bad people made them. We can handle both
that cancel sh*t come from a whole bunch for people relating to the celeb and its beyond me that celeb do give a fu*k about you your family or your community word to jordan

7 days ago '18        #91
NBA 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,337 | Props total: 14052 14052
First off, I didn't know who James Safechuck was until I read the comments, I thought it was a missing child or some sh*t

Secondly, I read Michael Blackson at first

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '04        #92
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,944 | Props total: 6366 6366
Every thread it's always the same arguments from both sides about the same 5 subjects. How are y'all not bored with this?

7 days ago '06        #93
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,469 | Props total: 1838 1838
Idk what to believe but if Michael was sleeping with these boys wouldn't of there been some rectal bleeding or tearing.The parents would of reported that but idk they let em sleep in the bed with em
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '11        #94
GrindPOWER$ 461 heat pts461
space
space
$23,302 | Props total: 25474 25474
 Dodgers said
Mike??

My n*gga Mike was buying this kids gold chains and diamond rings.

Thatís sounds like one hell of a babysitter to me.
but was he smashing them to keep them quite with them gifts.

7 days ago '08        #95
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 6630 6630
 darockinhere said
Yeah, and prob also fu*ked hundreds of kids. Look at the guy. I mean if all the testimonies and allegations and corroboration doesn't convince you, just look at that motherfu*ker. He would be picked 100 out of 100 times out of a lineup with him and a bunch of other dudes on some "which one of these guys is the pedophile" sh*t. I would honestly be way more surprised if that weird mf actually wasn't a pedo.
I don't judge people based off how they look sorry
+4   

7 days ago '17        #96
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 116 116
That 2nd childhood sh*t is BS...idk anyone that spent their first childhood sleeping with boys
+2   

6 days ago '05        #97
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,510 | Props total: 1723 1723
 EastAfrican said
n*ggaz defendin MIKE , would u let ur children be wit him alone? be real
I ainít letting my children be alone with no grown a*s man that donít go by uncle your cousin etc. I know that donít amount to sh*t these days either but if heís being coached or taught and there arenít any other kids there Iím not fu*king leaving. Thatís the problem. n*ggas donít mind leaving their kids with just anybody.

6 days ago '15        #98
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 6225 6225
 RoyaL CraCk said
I have sound proof and logic backing me you just have emotion and what you perceive sh*t to be. How about you take the time out to personally research what the fk is going on with this bs accusation. And no it has nothing to do with liking their music I like R Kelly music but he's a piece of sh*t that's guilty I don't paint with a one sized brush bruh
Hey all I know is mike is dead. peice of sh*t or not what justice do you expect to get out of a dead man. You can stop listening to music if that will make you feel better but at this point it’s a little too late to come out now with all this mike slander. Me personally I could give a fu*k especially if this n*gga is dead

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '14        #99
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 42202 42202
 Fameus said
Every thread it's always the same arguments from both sides about the same 5 subjects. How are y'all not bored with this?
Well yeah, we're all going to have to accept the fact that the paradigm has shifted back to where it was before he died.

Where there are just as many (if not more) vocal people who believe he was victimizing children as there are people who believe that his strange behavior with kids is just strange behavior.

[pic - click to view]

Between the mid-90s and when he died Michael Jackson was a running joke in America. After he died a lot of the people who believed he was a predator fell back because it really does feel weird confronting the dead when their body aint even cold in the ground, and everybody let his super fans re-shape his narrative. Now the balance is back. It is what it is.

6 days ago '09        #100
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$70,392 | Props total: 17857 17857
This video just happens to drop after the doc huh?

Tell a story then drop a video that appears to validate your story. People have to believe it
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
-98online now  36
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Google Stadia
119 comments