MICHAEL JACKSON JEWELRY SHOPPING FOR JAMES SAFECHUCK In '80s Surveillance Footage

most viewed right now
+36  79
95 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-88  56
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '16        #51
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,560 | Props total: 13990 13990
 He Hate Me said
So you cool with being convicted over hearsay? So getting arrested just because a chick say you r*ped her? No evidence of any r*pe and you charged with r*pe still. You cool with that?

Wow really? He literally said they filled out vows.
you find a 30 yr and have him text a 10 yr daily and see what happens
+2   

7 days ago '06        #52
Affectz 251 heat pts251
space
space
$9,393 | Props total: 10618 10618
 wesleypipes said
A 30 year old that thinks heís Peter Pan
+4   

7 days ago '15        #53
He Hate Me 
space
space
$5,765 | Props total: 14997 14997
 wesleypipes said
I'm with you my g. I have nothing invested in this f*ght beside find it intriguing being a devils advocate. MJ stock dropped for me a long time ago. Musically I dare say he has only one or two albums I fu*ks with. Prince catalog bodies MJ but I digress.

If he did it I want undeniable truth so we can't get him all the way the fu*k out of here. I don't wanna get him out of here and then find out he's innocent.

If he did it to other kids, hopefully they come out as well. All we need is one and its done. These two story got holes that any lawyer can destroy hints why people don't believe them.
+5   

7 days ago '07        #54
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
$464 | Props total: 506 506
 wesleypipes said
no it the oppsite yall protecting sh*t with out thinking mj was a billionaire just cause he made good music dont make him a saint that facts been there for years yall just said it mj he made billie jean fu*k that... so that video of him buying and ring is na facts yall lost next dont @ me again i aint got time for this sh*t
How do you possibly feel like that when Iím clearly more educated in all of these court cases than you are? You just a simple minded man and thatís fine but donít act like you know more than you do. Ya boy TunechiMontana just spoon feeding you talking points, you donít know sh*t about what u saying. But itís all good brah u right Iíma let you and the other sheep live on this one. Just got some fire earlier, ima roll up

7 days ago '19        #55
TunechiMontana 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 2499 2499
@ have you ever seen these documents?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is John Spence

Last edited by TunechiMontana; 03-13-2019 at 07:12 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '14        #56
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,560 | Props total: 42205 42205
 He Hate Me said
Wow really? He literally said they filled out vows.
He never said they "filled out" formal documents. He said they expressed devotion and commitment to each other. You acting like he said they got documents notarized or some sh*t. THIS is the mental gymnastics I'm talking about

Everybody is willing to admit that Michael Jackson was a weirdo/eccentric when it comes to things like chilling with a trained chimp, possibly sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber at times and having an amusement park in his crib

Soon as it gets gets to the ways in which this may be problematic the defense mechanisms come out.

I grew up on Michael Jackson. The first tape my dad ever bought me was Michael Jackson "Heal The World" and I played that tape until it broke. I had the Michael Jackson Dangerous tour VHS and used to dance to that sh*t as a youngin

[pic - click to view]

As a rational adult tho. I can separate my love for the product from the shortcomings of the producer of the product tho. I got the Thriller vinyl in my crib right now because its a masterpiece. BUT to act like this Mike sh*t aint problematic is beyond me at this point
+3   

7 days ago '16        #57
space
space
 Cash-Da-Magic said
How do you possibly feel like that when Iím clearly more educated in all of these court cases than you are? You just a simple minded man and thatís fine but donít act like you know more than you do. Ya boy TunechiMontana just spoon feeding you talking points, you donít know sh*t about what u saying. But itís all good brah u right Iíma let you and the other sheep live on this one. Just got some fire earlier, ima roll up

[pic - click to view]

do you playa do you

7 days ago '05        #58
autoraptronix 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 774 774
 TunechiMontana said
more footage on the way
This isn't proof of anything at all. If this is what they are using to cooberate their already debunked story the estate should claw back every penny made off that documentary.

7 days ago '16        #59
space
space
 Sphynx said
He never said they "filled out" formal documents. He said they expressed devotion and commitment to each other. You acting like he said they got documents notarized or some sh*t. THIS is the mental gymnastics I'm talking about

Everybody is willing to admit that Michael Jackson was a weirdo/eccentric when it comes to things like chilling with a trained chimp, possibly sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber at times and having an amusement park in his crib

Soon as it gets gets to the ways in which this may be problematic the defense mechanisms come out.

I grew up on Michael Jackson. The first tape my dad ever bought me was Michael Jackson "Heal The World" and I played that tape until it broke. I had the Michael Jackson Dangerous tour VHS and used to dance to that sh*t as a youngin

[pic - click to view]

As a rational adult tho. I can separate my love for the product from the shortcomings of the producer of the product tho. I got the Thriller vinyl in my crib right now because its a masterpiece. BUT to act like this Mike sh*t aint problematic is beyond me at this point
im a big mike fan i got off the wall triller bad vinyl aint gonna stop playing them but i know who he was
+3   

7 days ago '07        #60
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
 TunechiMontana said
@ have you ever seen these documents?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is John Spence
You ever seen this one, prick?

[pic - click to view]

Itís from when Robson and his cronies tried to harass Spence into joining their lawsuit. He wasnít too happy about being called an abuse victim, and just like Brett Barnes, threatened Robson with legal action if he continued to harass him as such. and you posting pictures from a notable MJ Hate site just makes you look like a Hater and not a trier of fact, you watched the documentary and suddenly wanted all the evidence you could get on MJ abusing kids. Maybe you should hit up the FBI or Division of Child and Family Services, let them know they didnít do a good job in investigating. You an expert so you could probably land yourself a well paying job on the force.

And you know if the picture was of an actual nekkid child, MJ would be arrested for child pr0n right? Since you know so much about the MJ Cases now with your thorough investigating skills. Surely you would know Sneddon never produced this image in Court right? Itís sad, he couldíve nailed Jackson right there but he scrapped this piece of evidence mentioned in his motion because it just didnít exist. And guess what? Itís not the first time Sneddon falsified evidence in a court of law but I know you mustíve known that since youíve invested so much time in your research since Leaving Fairyland aired. Must feel good to not have to read real court documents thoroughly when you can read hate sites like MJ and the Boys

Unfortunately for me I am well versed in all of these court proceedings and own an entire file with the transcripts and depositions. Itís unfortunate because I really shouldnít know as much as I do without writing a book on the subject matter. But unlike you, I at least care about facts. You just like digesting pedophile fiction, you even rolled up and got snacks when you watched Part 2 of LN right? You just as creepy as MJ brah, at least he was rich and lived an overly scrutinized life, you just a regular BX n*gga with a fetish for pedophilia.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '14        #61
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
 wesleypipes said
im a big mike fan i got off the wall triller bad vinyl aint gonna stop playing them but i know who he was
Exactly. Just like Michael Jordan was a big part of my childhood, so was Michael Jackson. They're probably the two last god-like figures to exist in popular culture with a level of popularity that we will never see again because media is so fragmented today.

At the same time I think Woody Allen might have groomed his step-daughter over the years. Am I going to stop admiring the cinematic excellence of "Annie Hall" or "Manhattan"? Probably not. And that's okay. I don't have to believe that Woody Allen is a good person to enjoy his work. Same with R.Kelly.

sh*t. 90% of early Hollywood and Music industry is the product of blatant racists behind the scenes. Are we going to throw all of that away? Walt Disney was a piece of sh*t. Is anybody going to stop watching Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars movies because its released under his umbrella? No

It's a slippery slope when we get into this cancel culture logic of people who have no attachments to these artifacts telling us we need to stop engaging with them because bad people made them. We can handle both
+2   

7 days ago '16        #62
Killa 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 418 418
 Sphynx said
n*gga shut up. You n*ggas weirdos.

Internet is so lame since everyone has taken up this weirdo argumentative strategy popularized by the Alt-Right in which you just continue to shift the goalpost for the burden of truth until people get tired of arguing with you and stop replying

James Safechuck shows the rings Michael bought him in the documentary. Michael Jackson fans call him a liar and say "Michael ain't buy him no engagement ring"

TMZ digs up a 30 year old rare/overlooked report of Michael Jackson in a disguise with James Safechuck buying wedding bands (as confirmed in the report). Then that's accompanied by a public relations smokescreen about who he bought the band for

Michael Jackson fans come back with, Okay, might have took the kid jewelry shopping before but if you cant see the actual ring in the blurry 1987 video to match it exactly with the 4k 2019 video then Michael must be innocent

n*gga what? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do here to find nothing wrong with this sh*t? You the one looking crazy. Not the people just putting the OBVIOUS pieces together.

You don't got to believe anything. You can continue to play mental gymnastics so you wont experience any cognitive dissonance when you listen to "Smooth Criminal"
Let me ask you this ..you don't think the director of the doc knew about this video and could've easily bought a fu*king ring an say this is the ring he bought that day ? Or is tht too much mental gymnastics and again there's a video out showing some guy wrote a book in the 90s about mike and the first boy who accused him as lovers and all tht weird sh*t Tryna normalize it to see his own pedophilia fantasies kome to fruition which was all proven to be bullsh*t and started all this sh*t ... the same narrative these two f*gatrons are pushing 30 yrs later...my kuzzin just k*lled him self bc he got r*ped so tht sh*t ain't no joke these n*ggas out here fu*kkng super models and sh*t and seem perfectly normal s*xually I don't believe them weird a*s n*ggas ...mike prolly did touch them idk but I don't believe he penetrated and they acting like it was all LIL boys there was lil girls in there too not one kame out and said mike did something inappropriate the n*gga own sister said mike ain't do sh*t ..one of these n*ggas dated mike niece after he got r*ped ? Like kome on son you smarter than tht ..tht n*gga is a piece of sh*t opportunist

7 days ago '04        #63
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 3459 3459
Dawg, i get my car dinged while its parked at a mall garage and when i go to the office to have a look at the cam they give me some horsesh!t like its broken and/or sh!t got erased. How tf they got a surveillance footage in tact from the 80s lol

Do they really keep track of certain ppl and maintain a record of them in case some of them might need to be all of sudden ďdiscoveredĒ to support a narrative? If my job was doing that iíd really question my life lol. Unless they already have this sh!t all automated already so no ďhumanĒ start askin Qís
+1   

7 days ago '07        #64
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
 wesleypipes said

[pic - click to view]

do you playa do you

From the same artist and room

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Got you tho my nig

7 days ago '17        #65
PROV 202 heat pts202
space
space
$11,418 | Props total: 33614 33614
 Sphynx said
This n*gga was wearing a disguise to Zales to buy an engagement ring for a 10 year old little boy, which James Safechuck still has and shows in the documentary.

n*gga really did a pretend wedding ceremony with the boy to "solidify their bond forever." Then on top of that you sleeping in a bed with the boy every night. But I'm supposed to believe Mike intentions was innocent. If you believe that you stupid.

Meanwhile his PR team enabling this weirdo sh*t by putting out the story that he's buying the ring for Sheryl Crow, before she was famous enough for anybody to give a sh*t or vet the story.

We all like Billie Jean, but if you defending this sh*t, you the weirdo. Imagine that was your child and a grown man buying them diamond rings and having them sleep in their bed regularly. Let me guess, you'd be okay with that? fu*k outta here
Before I go any further, everything you just said about MJ and this video clip rings true.

But I have to ask you.....

Did it take pedo 69 going to jail to snap you out of your trance?

A few months ago you were relentlessly promoting a pedo who plead guilty after uploading the evidence to WorldstarHipHop

Now you talking sense once the hype is cool

So basically, if someone is dead, you have the "courage" to take a stand against all of the evil they did.

But if they are alive and Poppin and going viral in 2018 you aren't so brave. In fact , you instead will promote it

Do you have split personality disorder?

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '14        #66
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
 Killa said
Let me ask you this ..you don't think the director of the doc knew about this video and could've easily bought a fu*king ring an say this is the ring he bought that day ?
Lets start here

There's damn near 12,000 episodes of Entertainment Tonight produced over 35 years

[pic - click to view]

As a person who studied film in college I know when you're on a production schedule for a documentary film you don't have time to find everything. Doubt he even knew this existed. If he did he easily would have included it IMO to add to the validity of his product.

Your critique is predicated on the a*sumption that a 10 year old child was watching a niche (at the time) entertainment show for adults. Safechuck probably didn't even know this exists. It would have helped his case.

Look at the footage. Its from some random person's vhs collection of randomly recorded episodes

7 days ago '14        #67
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 17919 17919
 TunechiMontana said
i guess you didn't watch the documentary.

This is corroborative evidence of James Safechuckís claims in #LeavingNeverland. Michael Jackson seen 'buying ringsí with child after claims he held mock wedding
This don't prove anything. I gave my homeboy an old chain of mine a few years ago just cuz I was drunk and being generous. He could say I gave it to him as a symbol of my attraction to him but that don't make it true.

The only thing this proves is that MJ bought him jewelry. MJ showed his love for people by buying em sh*t.

7 days ago '19        #68
space
space
space
 OCT DION said
This don't prove anything. I gave my homeboy an old chain of mine a few years ago just cuz I was drunk and being generous. He could say I gave it to him as a symbol of my attraction to him but that don't make it true.

The only thing this proves is that MJ bought him jewelry. MJ showed his love for people by buying em sh*t.
how old was your homeboy?

7 days ago '14        #69
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 17919 17919
 TunechiMontana said
how old was your homeboy?
20 at the time but I'm not MJ. I had a childhood, so I don't care to relive it. MJ was weird as fu*k and had young friends. But that didnt make him a pedophile.
+1   

7 days ago '07        #70
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
Lets start here

There's damn near 12,000 episodes of Entertainment Tonight produced over 35 years

[pic - click to view]

As a person who studied film in college I know when you're on a production schedule for a documentary film you don't have time to find everything. Doubt he even knew this existed. If he did he easily would have included it IMO to add to the validity of his product.

Your critique is predicated on the a*sumption that a 10 year old child was watching a niche (at the time) entertainment show for adults. Safechuck probably didn't even know this exists. It would have helped his case.

Look at the footage. Its from some random person's vhs collection of randomly recorded episodes
And you wrong again. He did know it existed because itís mentioned in Safechucks lawsuit. Guess what isnít mentioned though? A ring. Why would Safechuck mention this event but then suddenly forget that it was to buy him a wedding ring? This is his lawsuit bruh, the thing that could possibly win him millions. why wouldnít mention his wedding ring being bought at this time? Also, in his lawsuit he claims he had gotten married to MJ in 1988. This video is from 89.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #71
space
space
space
 OCT DION said
20 at the time but I'm not MJ. I had a childhood, so I don't care to relive it. MJ was weird as fu*k and had young friends. But that didnt make him a pedophile.
so you giving your homeboy a chain at 20 when you was drunk is the same thing as MJ giving a child wedding ring?

7 days ago '06        #72
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 6608 6608
 EastAfrican said
n*ggaz defendin MIKE , would u let ur children be wit him alone? be real
stop saying this dumb sh*t

Iím not leaving my children with any stranger or family member I donít know well

Iím not leaving my children with you either

non of which means mj did anything
+1   

7 days ago '07        #73
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
 Be Easy said
stop saying this dumb sh*t

Iím not leaving my children with any stranger or family member I donít know well

Iím not leaving my children with you either

non of which means mj did anything
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '14        #74
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
 Cash-Da-Magic said
And you wrong again. He did know it existed because it’s mentioned in Safechucks lawsuit. Guess what isn’t mentioned though? A ring. Why would Safechuck mention this event but then suddenly forget that it was to buy him a wedding ring? This is his lawsuit bruh, the thing that could possibly win him millions. why wouldn’t mention his wedding ring being bought at this time? Also, in his lawsuit he claims he had gotten married to MJ in 1988. This video is from 89.
Lets say all of that is facts. Okay then it was left on the cutting room floor. I still don't see how this sets Safechuck back in any way at all. It's all affirming of his claims regardless of if the director didn't use it

You're basing your devout presumptions of Mikes innocence on a couple of missed dates by a 10 year old. Outside of bithdays, how much of your 10 year old life do you remember down to the day/minute? There's sh*t that happenes in high school that most people decades removed would be hard pressed to tell you down to the year, no matter how formative. You still not making any points here that exonerate your mans. This is all still problematic
+1   

7 days ago '16        #75
Killa 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 418 418
 Sphynx said
Lets start here

[pic - click to view]

Your full of sh*t bro ...the article clearly said this was big news around the time they just didn't know it was safechuck which tmz just highlighted for you ...the director absolutely knew about this video ...but if mike did r*pe em (he didn't ) tht would be krazy though bc poor lil chuck wasn't safe with tht n*gga lol rip the goat though

Home      

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  43
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  33
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Google Stadia