MICHAEL JACKSON JEWELRY SHOPPING FOR JAMES SAFECHUCK In '80s Surveillance Footage

most viewed right now
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '19        #26
TunechiMontana 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 2433 2433
[IMG]https://images-blogger-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-7J9KhBpYw1w%2FU3JLyeA4MgI%2FAAAAAAAABw0%2FO0BdE-fJeKg%2Fs1600%2F000.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a &rewriteMime=image%2F*[/IMG]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 days ago '18        #27
Oswald Bates 3 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1974 1974
 RoyaL CraCk said
I have sound proof and logic backing me you just have emotion and what you perceive sh*t to be. How about you take the time out to personally research what the fk is going on with this bs accusation. And no it has nothing to do with liking their music I like R Kelly music but he's a piece of sh*t that's guilty I don't paint with a one sized brush bruh
You really emotional over a man you never met, buying a young boy a ring as a 30 year old is suspect no matter what sound proof or logic you claim to have
+4   

5 days ago '08        #28
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 6586 6586
 Oswald Bates said
You really emotional over a man you never met, buying a young boy a ring as a 30 year old is suspect no matter what sound proof or logic you claim to have
Show me the ring in the video

5 days ago '19        #29
space
space
space
 RoyaL CraCk said
Show me the ring in the video

[pic - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '08        #30
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
 TunechiMontana said

[pic - click to view]

Okay now show me that ring in the video.. And we have to do better than quoting tabloids

In any other circumstance you would not believe a known liar\

Last edited by RoyaL CraCk; 03-13-2019 at 05:42 PM..

5 days ago '19        #31
space
space
space
 RoyaL CraCk said
Okay now show me that ring in the video.. And we have to do better than quoting tabloids

5 days ago '18        #32
Oswald Bates 3 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1974 1974
 RoyaL CraCk said
They're in the fu*king jewelry store

5 days ago '08        #33
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
 Oswald Bates said
They're in the fu*king jewelry store
Again what does this prove besides the fact that Michael Jackson likes to buy jewelry answer that coherently nd without biased because in that video the only person that said it was a wedding ring was a tabloid talkin about Sheryl Crow

5 days ago '14        #34
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 42024 42024
 RoyaL CraCk said
n*gga shut up. You n*ggas weirdos.

Internet is so lame since everyone has taken up this weirdo argumentative strategy popularized by the Alt-Right in which you just continue to shift the goalpost for the burden of truth until people get tired of arguing with you and stop replying

James Safechuck shows the rings Michael bought him in the documentary. Michael Jackson fans call him a liar and say "Michael ain't buy him no engagement ring"

TMZ digs up a 30 year old rare/overlooked report of Michael Jackson in a disguise with James Safechuck buying wedding bands (as confirmed in the report). Then that's accompanied by a public relations smokescreen about who he bought the band for

Michael Jackson fans come back with, Okay, might have took the kid jewelry shopping before but if you cant see the actual ring in the blurry 1987 video to match it exactly with the 4k 2019 video then Michael must be innocent

n*gga what? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do here to find nothing wrong with this sh*t? You the one looking crazy. Not the people just putting the OBVIOUS pieces together.

You don't got to believe anything. You can continue to play mental gymnastics so you wont experience any cognitive dissonance when you listen to "Smooth Criminal"
+11   

5 days ago '08        #35
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
n*gga shut up. You n*ggas weirdos.

Internet is so lame since everyone has taken up this weirdo argumentative strategy popularized by the Alt-Right in which you just continue to shift the goalpost for the burden of truth until people get tired of arguing with you and stop replying

James Safechuck shows the rings Michael bought him in the documentary. Michael Jackson fans call him a liar and say "Michael ain't buy him no engagement ring"

TMZ digs up a 30 year old rare/overlooked report of Michael Jackson in a disguise with James Safechuck buying wedding bands (as confirmed in the report). Then that's accompanied by a public relations smokescreen about who he bought the band for

Michael Jackson fans come back with, Okay, might have took the kid jewelry shopping before but if you cant see the actual ring in the blurry 1987 video to match it exactly with the 4k 2019 video then Michael must be innocent

n*gga what? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do here to find nothing wrong with this sh*t? You the one looking crazy. Not the people just putting the OBVIOUS pieces together.

You don't got to believe anything. You can continue to play mental gymnastics so you wont experience any cognitive dissonance when you listen to "Smooth Criminal"
And you don't think for yourself I'm not reading your thesis my n*gga

5 days ago '14        #36
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 42024 42024
 RoyaL CraCk said
And you don't think for yourself I'm not reading your thesis my n*gga
This how you know you got somebody on the internet. Stay woke tho
+5   

5 days ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$42,964 | Props total: 32973 32973
Michael Jackson, master manipulator who grooms entire families so well they don't realize it for 20 years. But also, Michael Jackson, who buys wedding rings for his 10 year old boyfriend after conversing with police and employees.

Make it make sense folks. Is he a mastermind pedo or quite possibly the dumbest pedo alive?

The answer is neither because the wedding ring story came from a NAMBLA propaganda book by Victor Gutierrez who MJ sued the breaks off so he fled the country.

Them n*ggas is liars bro. Stop falling for the bullsh*t.
+4   

5 days ago '17        #38
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 116 116
yall n*ggas call every rapper in tight jeans sus but let mj sleep in bed with boys and thats ok
+7   

5 days ago '16        #39
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,560 | Props total: 13987 13987
 TunechiMontana said
all you MJ defenders quiet as mouse rn
n*ggas in a corner like

[video - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '08        #40
RoyaL CraCk 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
This how you know you got somebody on the internet. Stay woke tho
No not really I just don't argue with people who have their mind made up what's the point just to go back and forth? In your mind you have him is guilty so I can give you a full video or a PowerPoint presentation saying the opposite of what you think and you would avoid it.

All the stories that safechuck has are eerily similar to the stories inside of a fictional book written by a pedophile sympathizer trying to make pedophilia seem like it's not really a big deal by piggybacking on the Michael Jackson allegations

5 days ago '06        #41
Affectz 251 heat pts251
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 10617 10617
All this sh*t is fake , mike was a kid in his mind and super lonely with nobody to trust but innocent kids. The parents fu*ked him over and so did the kids when the “victims” grew up and had money problems

Last edited by Affectz; 03-13-2019 at 06:12 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '15        #42
He Hate Me 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 14985 14985
 Sphynx said
The fu*k he doing buying diamond wedding bands for a 10 year old boy?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Maybe you lace your homie with a dope a*s pinky ring or some sh*t. Ok whatever. But a diamond wedding band. GET THE WHOLE ENTIRE fu*k OUTTA HERE. Then on top of that when they get home the boy gonna sleep in his bed.

Then you got your PR team putting out a fake story about you buying it for a woman instead of the boy. If there's nothing wrong why your PR team putting up smoke screens?

Why you trying to normalize this clearly predatory behavior?
He said there are vows too right? Where are those documents?

How haven't those vows been discovered in the raid?

Also claiming its a wedding ring when its a ring is a bit of a stretch. He is seen in the doc with multiples rings from MJ. He admitted he liked jewelry. To add he feels traumatic from just looking at them, so why keep them?

sh*t is weird regardless but its no smoking gun even tho he is why I'm neutral on this because he has not much motive to lie and seems genuinely traumatized.

5 days ago '19        #43
space
space
space
 He Hate Me said

Also claiming its a wedding ring when its a ring is a bit of a stretch. He is seen in the doc with multiples rings from MJ. He admitted he liked jewelry. To add he feels traumatic from just looking at them, so why keep them?

sh*t is weird regardless but its no smoking gun even tho he is why I'm neutral on this because he has not much motive to lie and seems genuinely traumatized.
lmao he never said that.

5 days ago '19        #44
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

All those years spent with liberace getting nose jobs must of rubbed off on MJ
+1   

5 days ago '16        #45
space
space
 He Hate Me said

yall n*ggas really need a video of mj fu*king even then probably like na it 2019 it probably fake
+7   

5 days ago '07        #46
Cash-Da-Magic 1 heat pts
space
space
$464 | Props total: 506 506
 wesleypipes said
yall n*ggas really need a video of mj fu*king even then probably like na it 2019 it probably fake
You want children to be violated, you disgust me. You a following a*s n*gga and your name is Wesley Pipes, how u name yourself after a male pr0nstar? You still ain’t tell me how you know more about Pedophiles then the DCFS, LAPD, SB Sheriffs, and FBI but I digress. You sheep a*s n*ggas dead irk me

5 days ago '15        #47
He Hate Me 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 14985 14985
 wesleypipes said
So you cool with being convicted over hearsay? So getting arrested just because a chick say you r*ped her? No evidence of any r*pe and you charged with r*pe still. You cool with that?

TunechiMontana said
lmao he never said that.
Wow really? He literally said they filled out vows.

5 days ago '07        #48
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,846 | Props total: 2578 2578
that was his lil homie. no different then jd taking bow wow jewelry shopping gtfo

5 days ago '16        #49
space
space
 Cash-Da-Magic said
You want children to be violated, you disgust me. You a following a*s n*gga and your name is Wesley Pipes, how u name yourself after a male pr0nstar? You still ain’t tell me how you know more about Pedophiles then the DCFS, LAPD, SB Sheriffs, and FBI but I digress. You sheep a*s n*ggas dead irk me
no it the oppsite yall protecting sh*t with out thinking mj was a billionaire just cause he made good music dont make him a saint that facts been there for years yall just said it mj he made billie jean fu*k that... so that video of him buying and ring is na facts yall lost next dont @ me again i aint got time for this sh*t
+2   

5 days ago '17        #50
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 116 116
 cankstoochie said
that was his lil homie. no different then jd taking bow wow jewelry shopping gtfo
You aint know about that old rumor of bow wow getting
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  241
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  37
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  28
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  14
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy