DJ Envy just bought this 3 bedroom for $17k houses in the area are selling for $280k

most viewed right now
+36  85
83 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  66
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '17        #26
Poncho520 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1230 1230
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
Check out bigger pockets podcasts and their YouTube channel

Lotta real estate knowledge there
Yeah I fu*ks with them. They square af but are on point with the RE advice

7 days ago '16        #27
BlueGold 13 heat pts13
space
space
$872 | Props total: 5514 5514
 Phuck Yiu said
If u aint got capital then house auction mad risky for you. My teacher told me how the pros use drones to scope the house b4 coppin
Insurance companies are paying big bucks for people to take a drone to a site that has been damaged. Using the drone helps them get to areas that are tough & risky for people so they just use drones to take pictures and videos on damage. All you gotta do is fly that bi*ch.

$800-$1200 on each gig
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '04        #28
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,342 | Props total: 51720 51720
I hate flippers .there so fukin cheap they want us contractors to do the best job then they wanna low ball us on everything. Then when the house gets sold they go to costa rica for 2 weeks on family vacation and buy a new benz. If a flipper / investor calls me i tell them to fu*k off i dont got time for that fu*k sh*t. All my customers pay top dollar not negotiable , if u dont want to pay what im worth ill get it down the street.

The last time i worked for a private flipper he begged me to do some work at his house and this man im telling u , litterally begged me to go 400 cheaper then my price and at this point i alrrady had some money tied in and now i just want to get done with the project so i accepted. No lie , the next day as i was finishing his wife pulled up in a brand new lexxus suv. How u gonna make such a scene over 400 dollars then buy a brand new lexxus suv the same day. Sickening
+11   

7 days ago '04        #29
RETURNOFTHEKING 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,832 | Props total: 9674 9674
 Poncho520 said
Yeah I fu*ks with them. They square af but are on point with the RE advice

Hahaha it is a tough watch/listen at times. Theyíre so corny about everything

7 days ago '11        #30
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 1871 1871
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
Check out bigger pockets podcasts and their YouTube channel

Lotta real estate knowledge there
im on it right now

7 days ago '04        #31
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 4447 4447
definitely a private cash auction IMO...

obviously i dont know for sure that this was the case here but dudes with his type of money and investment teams are privy to auctions and lists that the average person flipping houses cant get

J_Teflon said
My bro bought an apartment 5 min walking distance from the beach in Florida for 15K. Stays getting rented out on Airbnb
thats a great comeup... even if he holds onto it and just constantly rents it out either air bnb or tenants dude will never be homeless or without revenue stream at little to no cost. Props to him
+3   

7 days ago '11        #32
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 1871 1871
 BlueGold said
Insurance companies are paying big bucks for people to take a drone to a site that has been damaged. Using the drone helps them get to areas that are tough & risky for people so they just use drones to take pictures and videos on damage. All you gotta do is fly that bi*ch.

$800-$1200 on each gig
whats the name of this job? im ready right now.

7 days ago '16        #33
BlueGold 13 heat pts13
space
space
$872 | Props total: 5514 5514
 SuL2K12 said
whats the name of this job? im ready right now.
Not sure. My boy was telling me about it. He does his sh*t out of Atlanta. If I find out soon Iíll let you know.

In the mean time I would do some quick google searches and see what pops up on Drone Jobs
+1   

7 days ago '05        #34
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,229 | Props total: 548 548
 AllWins said
Props to envy. Heís corny to me but his business mind seems sound.

I have a goal to start flipping houses in the next 2 years. Just trying to get my capital lined up and debt gone.
no need to wait. start wholesaling. that's where i started at. don't need any money or credit either...

7 days ago '15        #35
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,703 | Props total: 18101 18101
 yougonluvme said
thats lit but what about seeing the place in person? wouldn't that be more effective?
Auctions you canít really do that.

Also, real estate with acreage, a drone can cover a lot more a lot quicker than a person on foot.

7 days ago '17        #36
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 977 977
92k for the house and repairs sh*t not even a down payment where I'm at
+1   

7 days ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 72 heat pts72
space
space
$42,238 | Props total: 21772 21772
Nice....

7 days ago '07        #38
JohnDoe 220 heat pts220
space
space
$12,904 | Props total: 7624 7624
The real game isn't in flipping houses, its in the financing of new commercial real estate. You can't even get into that game unless you have someone who lets you in, its a tight knit group of high income investors with personalities that mesh well with each other.

TheChampIsHere! said
no need to wait. start wholesaling. that's where i started at. don't need any money or credit either...
OK is this game all about just having the title and never handing over money but having a super tight deadline? If you do have to have capital how is the bank leveraging the risk if you're not using cash or credit through a loan?

Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-13-2019 at 03:42 PM..

7 days ago '04        #39
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,672 | Props total: 5233 5233
 TheChampIsHere! said
Where are you wholesaling at??

7 days ago '11        #40
southpawdachamp 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 4734 4734
 Skilllz said
I can't wait to get my money up, man. This is exactly what I wanna do fu*k this 9-5 life.
All youíre doing is trading 40 hours a week for 80 hours. WHATEVER you do, you better enjoy it.
+5   

7 days ago '05        #41
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 779 779
looks haunted as fu*k bro
+1   

7 days ago '05        #42
sleezy 
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 1671 1671
Good gig but now a days corporations are taking over this game and buying up every house and putting it up under their portfolios .. people like kushner and companies like that.. they’re trying to make everybody renters. They just buy houses cash and outbid everybody then sell all together under one portfolio to other big companies ..
+4   

7 days ago '19        #43
GetYaCoinsKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 1983 1983
That's dope of him, sh*t me as a property owner i'd have strictly section8 units and add a clause for random drug tests excluding marijuana :) and just watch the money come in.
+1   

7 days ago '05        #44
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,708 | Props total: 4770 4770
houses dime a dozen in the states uh

7 days ago '05        #45
Dun Language 4299 heat pts4299
space
space
$84,001 | Props total: 55620 55620
DJ envy got money he can do that.

7 days ago '06        #46
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 4192 4192
 Skilllz said
15K goddamn, what city?
Cape Canaveral
+1   

7 days ago '06        #47
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 4192 4192
 patt24 said
definitely a private cash auction IMO...

obviously i dont know for sure that this was the case here but dudes with his type of money and investment teams are privy to auctions and lists that the average person flipping houses cant get

thats a great comeup... even if he holds onto it and just constantly rents it out either air bnb or tenants dude will never be homeless or without revenue stream at little to no cost. Props to him
Yup, my bro got his condo at an auction
+1   

7 days ago '17        #48
Jdog168 4 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 3007 3007
 J_Teflon said
Yup, my bro got his condo at an auction
Gotta be careful with them condo's though. Almost bought one in Florida a few months ago because the price was right until i looked up the a*sociation and the fee to join the a*sociation where the condo was located was connected to a country club and the fee was $50k. I was outta that deal
+2   

7 days ago '04        #49
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$34,127 | Props total: 3840 3840
Tough game, envy got BREAD so it’s nothing
+2   

7 days ago '04        #50
thegod 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1375 1375
 dc3003 said
I hate flippers .there so fukin cheap they want us contractors to do the best job then they wanna low ball us on everything. Then when the house gets sold they go to costa rica for 2 weeks on family vacation and buy a new benz. If a flipper / investor calls me i tell them to fu*k off i dont got time for that fu*k sh*t. All my customers pay top dollar not negotiable , if u dont want to pay what im worth ill get it down the street.

The last time i worked for a private flipper he begged me to do some work at his house and this man im telling u , litterally begged me to go 400 cheaper then my price and at this point i alrrady had some money tied in and now i just want to get done with the project so i accepted. No lie , the next day as i was finishing his wife pulled up in a brand new lexxus suv. How u gonna make such a scene over 400 dollars then buy a brand new lexxus suv the same day. Sickening
You work in DC? What type of contractor are you, a GC? Just curious, because I invest/flip in Bmore.

I feel you. Alot of flippers are cheap, which is why I would never buy a flip for a personal residence. Dont care if permits were pulled, as Ive seen how sh*tty the inspectors are and how little most actually do on the inspections.

Alot of contractors are sh*t too, cheap or expensive. Cheap ones usually give crappy a*s work, or cant manage their money whether due to underbidding or just being fu*king stupid, and then ask for more money or just vanish. You try and step it up in how much you spend, and sometimes you get a nice professional presentation, but the same level of work, but you paid more for dealing with a dude who took the time time to start a LLC, get a license, and therefore can put on a nice front like they are professional and worth charging sometimes double or triple your other bids, while sometimes sending the same type of dudes you see hanging out at home depot. Or they are doing the work themselves and you can see they dont know wtf they are doing, and jthey just studied and passed the contractors license test, which is more about business than skill, so it doesnt mean much in terms of knowing if a dude is competent.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Google Stadia
119 comments