J Prince Responds To Everybody’s Reaction to his Post

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '12        #401
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,563 | Props total: 32452 32452
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
It's "you're" dumbass.

And nah, I'm just tired of yall new n*ggas not knowing what Houston all about. This sh*t J. Prince doing he been doing for years for entertainment. The sh*t real, but it's still good for publicity. In Houston, we grew up hearing him or about him on somebody song, or even in some behind-the-scenes hip hop dilemma with artists as far as record deals or street sh*t. He aint saying nothing incriminating. He just letting n*ggas know that sh*t aint gon slide.
This man is 54 years old.

He has been lucky enough to lead a life towing the line between the underworld and business world, and lived to benefit from the wisdom that life bestows.

So let’s put aside the outright ignorance of that wisdom displayed in his public sharing on social media about criminal acts, let’s put aside the irresponsibility of bringing a bunch of other people into this drama that have nothing to do with it or even the streets at all anymore or in some cases ever.

If you look at his comments, it’s filled with probably over 95% support for his post by lost souls who look up to his “boogeyman” Godfatheresque fantasy.

Now instead of using the wisdom he has earned over his 54 years of life to spread the word to these people who look up to him about the fact that that street sh*t has only two end points: and both of them include a box, one underground and the other surrounded by bars....the fact that it’s their responsibility as men to take responsibllity for their lives and build a life worth living for their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children...the fact that the chips are already stacked against them and that they have to work even harder to stay on the straight and narrow to make it...

Instead of all that, this guy chooses to issue a warning about a chain being snatched? Using language like “it’s a recipe for disaster” and hashtagging #mobties? He chooses to put the battery in the back of people who are already lost as it is? He chooses to use his following and respect he has earned, at this age, to propagate fear and mob mentality?

He chooses to instigate the potential for violence which he will have his loyal followers commit? People with families who will be torn to shreds, mothers who will be forever broken moreso than they already are from the systemic oppression they’ve been dealing with their entire lives already?

All for what? To live some sick fantasy of being some sort of Godfather persona mob boss? This is sick and disgusting.

fu*k this guy. Foreal. He should be fu*king ashamed of himself. And when his lil homies go out and do some sh*t and get hemmed up, it’s the same cats on here that champion this idiot talkin bout #freesoandso and “we need to do better”

Lame as fu*k
+5   

3 days ago '06        #402
Don Kaliko 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,981 | Props total: 2961 2961
Real recognize real, and a lot of y'all on bx is looking real unfamiliar. If y'all didn't understand this or his last post, wanna insult the man, discredit him, y'all exposing y'all selves. I even seen some of y'all call his last post "snitching" y'all millennials have no clue. 1st of all snitching is telling on someone you do a crime with. 2ndly snitching isn't saying something about someone who told on themselves by posting a video exposing themselves. J prince didn't say names of something he heard from the streets in private, or from ybn, he saw the video that the robbers released exposing themselves that a lot of other people seen too. Y'all act like he was asking to get street justice from the people he tagged. If he wanted street justice, why would he tag Fred (who have gotten robbed) and mysonne? Fake woke Mysonne does videos about how the streets should move and someone is being irresponsible in his hood by robbing and releasing a video exposing what they did and he has nothing to say about it? Y'all have no clue about the streets, someone stand up, and real. I seen someone say it's convenient he posts this after they get locked up. What!? Y'all have no clue.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 03-15-2019 at 03:14 AM..
+3   

3 days ago '06        #403
-The Snitch- 142 heat pts142
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 28959 28959
 TrillestTalk404 said
J. Princess starting to turn into Dame Dash with these stupid a*s rants. He old but moving like an attention wh*re all on IG like a thot. And his "explanation" of why he tagged people that ain't have sh*t to do with the issue makes no sense. Bragging about street ties but crying about a no name artist that's he's extorting getting his a*s whooped. Only suburbanites on BX still think he the Boogeyman. Every time he post some sh*t it makes him look even lamer. Dudes on here be in one thread acting like he gotta million k*llers on stand by but then in the next thread saying he gangster for sending the police/feds at the robbers. The goalpost keep getting moved for this clown
Not one lie detected in this post

+1   

3 days ago '12        #404
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,563 | Props total: 32452 32452
 Don Kaliko said
Real recognize real, and a lot of y'all on bx is looking real unfamiliar. If y'all didn't understand this or his last post, wanna insult the man, discredit him, y'all exposing y'all selves. I even seen some of y'all call his last post "snitching" y'all millennials have no clue. 1st of all snitching is telling on someone you do a crime with. 2ndly snitching isn't saying something about someone who told on themselves by posting a video exposing themselves. J prince didn't say names of something he heard from the streets in private, or from ybn, he saw the video of the robbers released exposing themselves that a lot of other people seen too. Y'all act like he was asking to get street justice from the people he tagged. If he wanted street justice, why would he tag Fred (who have gotten robbed) and mysonne? Y'all have no clue about the streets, someone stand up, and what real is.
J caps lock Prince insulting his damn self by conducting his business on social media, hashtagging #mobties, getting called out on it, then explaining himself and walking his previous post back. I don’t have a dog in this f*ght. And I give one less fu*k about j prince than he does about his “youngstas” who he brainwashes into doing his dirty work for him, at their own peril. But he’s 54 and needs to grow up out this boogeyman fantasy and start putting his knowledge and experience to work toward a bigger cause than his already over inflated ego....such as swaying young people away from violence and the streets instead of using them as pawns talkin bout mob ties. He talked more in 2 social media posts than the entire Italian Mafia in the past 10 years...and they just caught a body the other day

But that’s your hero tho.
+1   

3 days ago '13        #405
uoeno 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$9,034 | Props total: 24632 24632
the people he tagged either did not reply, or replied saying 'this was not the way to go about it'

only drake d*ck eaters would agree with j princes moves

3 days ago '16        #406
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 12586 12586
J Prince said:

"I witnessed a clown.......robbing PEOPLE in your backyard so I took it upon myself to alert the ones I have respect for."

What PEOPLE got robbed?

Its just ONE person. His boy....

If that aint "capping" WHAT is?

3 days ago '15        #407
Tbp4020 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 165 165
 Toast2the said
Big facts and I'm glad you used the term dry snitching because that's the same sh*t I said yesterday and a n*gga tried to tell me i don't know what snitching is... but what prince did is def considered dry snitching
@
They on video bragging about it. Not to mention recorded the robbery itself. But you right Prince dry snitched on them smh.
+1   

3 days ago '15        #408
Tbp4020 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 165 165
 Don Kaliko said
Real recognize real, and a lot of y'all on bx is looking real unfamiliar. If y'all didn't understand this or his last post, wanna insult the man, discredit him, y'all exposing y'all selves. I even seen some of y'all call his last post "snitching" y'all millennials have no clue. 1st of all snitching is telling on someone you do a crime with. 2ndly snitching isn't saying something about someone who told on themselves by posting a video exposing themselves. J prince didn't say names of something he heard from the streets in private, or from ybn, he saw the video of the robbers released exposing themselves that a lot of other people seen too. Y'all act like he was asking to get street justice from the people he tagged. If he wanted street justice, why would he tag Fred (who have gotten robbed) and mysonne? Fake woke Mysonne does videos about how the streets should move and someone is being irresponsible in his hood by robbing and releasing exposing what they did and he has nothing to say about it? Y'all have no clue about the streets, someone stand up, and real. I seen someone say it's convenient he posts this after they get locked up. What!? Y'all have no clue.
Don’t forget what generation you talking to Bruh. These n*ggas will record, brag, show the robbery then swear a n*gga snitched on them. And the same n*ggas hollering “stay off the internet” is the same n*ggas that do the same sh*t.
+5   

3 days ago '08        #409
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,355 | Props total: 6784 6784
lol

Last edited by BuffaloSouldier; 03-15-2019 at 03:05 AM..

3 days ago '06        #410
Don Kaliko 16 heat pts16
space
space
 acefresh said
J caps lock Prince insulting his damn self by conducting his business on social media, hashtagging #mobties, getting called out on it, then explaining himself and walking his previous post back. I don’t have a dog in this f*ght. And I give one less fu*k about j prince than he does about his “youngstas” who he brainwashes into doing his dirty work for him, at their own peril. But he’s 54 and needs to grow up out this boogeyman fantasy and start putting his knowledge and experience to work toward a bigger cause than his already over inflated ego....such as swaying young people away from violence and the streets instead of using them as pawns talkin bout mob ties. He talked more in 2 social media posts than the entire Italian Mafia in the past 10 years...and they just caught a body the other day

But that’s your hero tho.
Stop reaching brodie. You have no clue what he is doing. Did you read his book? Because it sounds like you didn't. You haven't even read any other posts on his Instagram with you saying this

But he’s 54 and needs to grow up out this boogeyman fantasy and start putting his knowledge and experience to work toward a bigger cause than his already over inflated ego....such as swaying young people away from violence and the streets instead of using them as pawns talkin bout mob ties.
You clearly have a dog in this race or have an agenda, because you're not establishing things objectively, you're just trying to discredit the man. You calling him my hero shows you're clueless. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, it's meaningless. You're gonna say what you have to say, I'm a say what I have to say, nothing gets established? Bruh let me grand open and close this - waste someone else's time. I said my peace on what I seen on bx, say yours so you could move on and express yourself "vigorously" to someone that cares.... Or I'll just move on without you.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 03-15-2019 at 03:08 AM..
+1   

3 days ago '08        #411
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,355 | Props total: 6784 6784
 TrillestTalk404 said
J. Princess starting to turn into Dame Dash with these stupid a*s rants. He old but moving like an attention wh*re all on IG like a thot. And his "explanation" of why he tagged people that ain't have sh*t to do with the issue makes no sense. Bragging about street ties but crying about a no name artist that's he's extorting getting his a*s whooped. Only suburbanites on BX still think he the Boogeyman. Every time he post some sh*t it makes him look even lamer. Dudes on here be in one thread acting like he gotta million k*llers on stand by but then in the next thread saying he gangster for sending the police/feds at the robbers. The goalpost keep getting moved for this clown
lolol, damn bruh what the LOT done did to you?

This aint Trill mane..let these people post in peace regardless where they from or what backgrounds they come from..

Don't go against the grain of ya avy baby

3 days ago '06        #412
Don Kaliko 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Tbp4020 said
Don’t forget what generation you talking to Bruh. These n*ggas will record, brag, show the robbery then swear a n*gga snitched on them. And the same n*ggas hollering “stay off the internet” is the same n*ggas that do the same sh*t.
You're right. This is the sad truth.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #413
broncofan1 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 361 361
When you a real street n*gga you dont have to say you a steet n*gga people know, and they will tell that other person he f up for messing with u so get a flight and get out of town because u are going to get dealt with.
+1   

3 days ago '14        #414
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$971 | Props total: 999 999
J Prince got all these slaw a*s lames in their feelings
Ella Mae a*s n*ggas
+2   

3 days ago '15        #415
4am 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 1849 1849
He still taggin Swizz Beatz

3 days ago '19        #416
Johnny Drama 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 615 615
J Prince the real punk.

End of story

3 days ago '15        #417
MisterHawkins 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,277 | Props total: 8606 8606
Didn’t know BX had this many clowns calling folks snitches with no paperwork and the same artists y’all d*ck suck vouch for J prince and fear him, but he fake though....
+3   

3 days ago '18        #418
Baron Davis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 5876 5876
 Don Kaliko said
Real recognize real, and a lot of y'all on bx is looking real unfamiliar. If y'all didn't understand this or his last post, wanna insult the man, discredit him, y'all exposing y'all selves. I even seen some of y'all call his last post "snitching" y'all millennials have no clue. 1st of all snitching is telling on someone you do a crime with. 2ndly snitching isn't saying something about someone who told on themselves by posting a video exposing themselves. J prince didn't say names of something he heard from the streets in private, or from ybn, he saw the video that the robbers released exposing themselves that a lot of other people seen too. Y'all act like he was asking to get street justice from the people he tagged. If he wanted street justice, why would he tag Fred (who have gotten robbed) and mysonne? Fake woke Mysonne does videos about how the streets should move and someone is being irresponsible in his hood by robbing and releasing a video exposing what they did and he has nothing to say about it? Y'all have no clue about the streets, someone stand up, and real. I seen someone say it's convenient he posts this after they get locked up. What!? Y'all have no clue.
Real G's move in silence like lasagna

3 days ago '05        #419
blackninja 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,193 | Props total: 9663 9663
 _Player2 said
J Prince missed his real calling, narrating scary audio books
Low key Classic response.

+2   

3 days ago '15        #420
RealDeal134 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 3027 3027
NY took this n*gga chain

And his rep
+1   

3 days ago '14        #421
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 1026 1026
He we go. . .BX resident street philosophers with the essays
+1   

3 days ago '16        #422
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,911 | Props total: 2216 2216
 MisterHawkins said
Didn’t know BX had this many clowns calling folks snitches with no paperwork and the same artists y’all d*ck suck vouch for J prince and fear him, but he fake though....
Instagram is the paperwork.

3 days ago '18        #423
Baron Davis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 5876 5876
Streets is a myth

3 days ago '18        #424
NvrCMiNut 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 960 960
 Tbp4020 said
That's cool and all but hiphop(entertainment) and the streets intertwined now thanks to y'all. YALL created the environment that force these young n*ggas hands then clown them. Look how many goofies on this site and on social media providing running commentary on felony a*saults and robberies and talking about this sh*t like it's game of top trumps. 99% of y'all ain't seen no parts of the streets but the public as a whole wanna say who's really gangster, who's a snitch, who's shook etc. There's no separating the streets from entertainment, blame hiphop.
+1   

3 days ago '11        #425
DoubleImage215 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 1213 1213
What I don’t want to see when and if anything comes of this...”we’ve got to do better”...”we doing this against each other”...”all this senseless violence”...”we hate ourselves” and so on and so forth. Don’t claim to be upset at the approach someone took and then take the same approach that person has taken. “You should’ve DMed me” but instead of DMing same person you go and post the message instead of privately sending it. To have your own code as a man, that shouldn’t be swayed by the actions of others. Those who weren’t apart of the situation could’ve easily said so privately or just never spoke on it and called it a day. On message boards it’s so easy to talk sh*t and call someone a clown but I’ve seen so many absent of that same energy in person. Don’t be something you’re not. Ask sixNine why you shouldn’t be something you’re not. There’s a new way and an old way to do things and that’s just that. It will always be that. Old generations and new generations. As far as dry snitching...I’m torn because the information provided addressing the issue was already out there due to “flexing” so it wasn’t like new information was provided but those who know also understand said information doesn’t need be repeated even when addressing the situation. Social media has changed ways so drastically but don’t for a minute think that just cause times have changed that people have. I’ll let this play out and speak on it after.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  289
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  40
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  32
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  23
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy