Fat Joe: Don Cartagena or Fat Rat🐀? Is Fat Joe a Snitch?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '06        #51
Yung Dilla 1577 heat pts1577
space
space
$63,226 | Props total: 65129 65129
Cooperation isbt rat show next fat Joe on the stand or paperwork he's giving up somebody. Y'all n*ggas really don't know how terror squad gave it up back in the day smh.

4 days ago '11        #52
Blokka Blokka 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 3606 3606
 Micheal C. Will said
This was what 15 years ago? Plus the murder happen 10 years prior to that. If Joe really was a snitch, OP wouldn't have to dig up old a*s articles and the appropriate people in the hood would of have been outed Fat Joe as snitch.

Nobody clearly has done that, so he must be still good in the hood.
Not saying he did or didnt snitch.

What I'm saying is that people are quick to call even talking to the police snitching....unless its someone they like.

You dont talk to police, period. Joe could have had his lawyer handle that.

That's the thought process from these bx gangstas until it goes against their interests
+2   

4 days ago '15        #53
KingTrips 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 5340 5340
That ig....

4 days ago '04        #54
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 2370 2370
The comprehension of you new cats is really sad. Yall still don't understand what snitching is still.

4 days ago '13        #55
FrankCastro1731 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,036 | Props total: 15877 15877
 drizz said
the no snitch street code + blacks calling ourselves n*gga has done more damage than slavery
You definitely not black saying some retarded sh*t like that
+3   

4 days ago '16        #56
drizz 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 902 902
 FrankCastro1731 said
You definitely not black saying some retarded sh*t like that
Naw dummy im black from west bmore. Home of stop snitching dvd. Seen it first hand.

4 days ago '16        #57
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 18776 18776
Can you lames stop saying snitch with no paperwork please?

Talk about shyt you know like World of Warcraft..
+4   

4 days ago '16        #58
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 drizz said
the no snitch street code + blacks calling ourselves n*gga has done more damage than slavery
n*gga comes from Ni-Ghir. Which is where Nigeria and Niger come from. It's the great river that allowed some of greatest civilizations on Earth to flourish.

I proudly say n*gga. And I'm not going to let a few devils turn another thing that's beautiful and black against my people. These fools think Christianity, Rock Music, Medicine, Science are all white inventions. They all got their start with black people.

4 days ago '15        #59
darkman400 
space
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 2347 2347
The n*ggas Fat Joe be around, wouldn't or couldn't be around that n*gga if he was a rat. Them n*ggas aint playing snitch games
+2   

4 days ago '06        #60
jj01 
space
space
$48,714 | Props total: 11166 11166
 timdog said
@ smh you been stsnnibg a informant

@ @ @ @

that rat bum been reppin snitch culture since 91
+1   

4 days ago '12        #61
BIGMARS 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,292 | Props total: 5393 5393
 LiLi said
Ya'll k*ll me. Cooperating can mean anything
Word. All it means without details is the n*gga didn't tell them go fukc themselves.

What's crazy to me is the media outside the culture's obsession with labeling actual participants things that can influence an ignorant mf to do harm to them or their families.

They play with people's lives. The 69 sh*t being the most recent example. Regardless how you feel or if it's true he's snitching, they didnt just report the news regular. They took pride in it, seem like they had fun running those headlines. Then when someone off the n*gga, they move on.

I hate the fact that level of hatred goes over 90 percent of yall heads.

Last edited by BIGMARS; 03-15-2019 at 11:06 AM..
+1   

4 days ago '14        #62
titans7 
space
space
$8,373 | Props total: 19487 19487
Troi Torain was talking about this today.

#mutedana

4 days ago '16        #63
Jesus 
space
space
space
$335 | Props total: 625 625
Fat joe couldve told the cops that he wasnt talking to them. Any little thing he said to them couldve helped thier case. So any info he gave them is snitching. Why cooperate with them at all in the first place.

4 days ago '06        #64
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,550 | Props total: 10687 10687
 Teknicks said
n*gga comes from Ni-Ghir. Which is where Nigeria and Niger come from. It's the great river that allowed some of greatest civilizations on Earth to flourish.

I proudly say n*gga. And I'm not going to let a few devils turn another thing that's beautiful and black against my people. These fools think Christianity, Rock Music, Medicine, Science are all white inventions. They all got their start with black people.
n*gga comes from negro, the spanish word for black, southern whites pronounced it neegra, which eventually turned to ******...and eventually n*gga by black people

4 days ago '16        #65
BxCastro 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,957 | Props total: 12149 12149

fatjoe
First of all my n*gga i never will i ever testify on a n*gga in my life the man this article is about is a free man and i never told nor took a stand against him. This is a flyer Cuban link made of me when we had so called rap beef show me any kind of paper work any kind my n*gga you loosing credibility with your so called up north gram concept brother i beg you to show me paperwork PLEASE show meeeeeeeee wrong guy my n*gga you should salute a REAL n*gga WHEN YOU SEE ONE social media got you n*gga fu*ked up

[pic - click to view]

Fake news....Surprised he even responded

Last edited by BxCastro; 03-14-2019 at 08:55 PM..
+4   

4 days ago '16        #66
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 "SS" said
n*gga comes from negro, the spanish word for black, southern whites pronounced it neegra, which eventually turned to ******...and eventually n*gga by black people
Do some research dummy. You think the Spanish named Niger and Nigeria?

4 days ago '16        #67
Dexter21 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 663 663
Bx "e thugs" k*ll me every single one of you f*g**ts would snitch

3 days ago '04        #68
youngmic 477 heat pts477
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 50743 50743
 HolyFatherSteve said
rat bastard
coming from an online griupie pu**y crying hes gonna call the police.....from overseas

Shut up f*ggt

3 days ago '06        #69
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,550 | Props total: 10687 10687
 Teknicks said
Do some research dummy. You think the Spanish named Niger and Nigeria?
Do yours idiot

[pic - click to view]

3 days ago '15        #70
therealmc 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 3878 3878
So...
He snitched
But
Instead of posting the actual paperwork
Y’all post a newspaper article?
To prove a man snitched in court?
Ok
+1   

3 days ago '10        #71
ironhead 84 heat pts84
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 12737 12737
BX hermits exposing themselves left & right
If it dont including posting smileys BX n*ggas know very little about very little
+2   

3 days ago '04        #72
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 4419 4419
i swear 3/4 of bx have no clue what the term snitching means

3 days ago '16        #73
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 "SS" said
Do yours idiot

[pic - click to view]

Right because Wikipedia is an actual valid source...

Negro sounds nothing like niccer.. but Niger does. And Niger and Nigeria come from the Ni-Ghir river..

Dude believes the lies lol you prolly believe Africans live in jungles, that Jesus was a white boy, and the Europeans invented science... The Europeans were going to college in Timbuktu (hence the famous phrase) which is only there because of the Ni-Ghir river...

But maybe I'm wrong. You know Wikipedia and all...

3 days ago '07        #74
sleep23rd 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 2596 2596
 BaseWhitaker said

Whos agenda is to see this man get pressure put on him?
The internet is who...ppl online have an agenda out to show and prove ppl to be hypocritical to their "beliefs/culture"

it's ppl who never had real power or influence so they create these digital faces cause they are bored / maybe have an agenda and run rapid lookin for old BS online or thru articles...
I would think they got better things to do with their time or maybe they get paid to dig up BS and bring them to bloggers attention or be in forums creating threads that bring awareness to whatever..
+2   

3 days ago '13        #75
Tribeb 5 heat pts
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1866 1866
 RoyRogers225 said
That’s not ratting he cooperated could mean anything plus he was the club owner and a n*gga got k*lled by his bodyguard and he was still facing charges so he couldn’t have said much plus he didn’t k*ll nobody and had nothing to do with it his bodyguard should take his time on the chin ratting is when u send someone to jail for some sh*t u did or y’all did together cause u can’t do your time ratting is when I’m yo plug and the cops catch u and u tell on me to get out of jail if I’m a club owner and someone get k*lled at my club u have no other choice but to cooperate with the cops because u don’t know wtf happen y’all n*ggas so quick to defend sixnine and don’t kno what ratting is smfh
you used absolutely no periods.....my mind is outta breath I'm bout to have a stroke

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  266
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  42
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  36
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  25
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy