MICHAEL JACKSON JEWELRY SHOPPING FOR JAMES SAFECHUCK In '80s Surveillance Footage

most viewed right now
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '14        #126
JayGatsby 
space
space
space
$502 | Props total: 1405 1405
MJ always said he dresses up in funny costumes to avoid people

4 days ago '17        #127
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,410 | Props total: 3030 3030
Ok yea. That's weird

4 days ago '19        #128
TunechiMontana 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
space
$678 | Props total: 2444 2444

4 days ago '12        #129
13th East 
space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 2833 2833
 Sphynx said
n*gga shut up. You n*ggas weirdos.

Internet is so lame since everyone has taken up this weirdo argumentative strategy popularized by the Alt-Right in which you just continue to shift the goalpost for the burden of truth until people get tired of arguing with you and stop replying

James Safechuck shows the rings Michael bought him in the documentary. Michael Jackson fans call him a liar and say "Michael ain't buy him no engagement ring"

TMZ digs up a 30 year old rare/overlooked report of Michael Jackson in a disguise with James Safechuck buying wedding bands (as confirmed in the report). Then that's accompanied by a public relations smokescreen about who he bought the band for

Michael Jackson fans come back with, Okay, might have took the kid jewelry shopping before but if you cant see the actual ring in the blurry 1987 video to match it exactly with the 4k 2019 video then Michael must be innocent

n*gga what? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do here to find nothing wrong with this sh*t? You the one looking crazy. Not the people just putting the OBVIOUS pieces together.

You don't got to believe anything. You can continue to play mental gymnastics so you wont experience any cognitive dissonance when you listen to "Smooth Criminal"
bi*ch shut ur pretendin to be black ona internet a*s the fu*k up f*g**t, ur weirdo a*s was making” i seen so and so celebrity jerkin off ina strip club” joints a couple months ago smh, fu*kin trollin a*s blister then u want people to take ur gump a*s seriously, shorty k*ll urself early

4 days ago '17        #130
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
$10,636 | Props total: 40867 40867
 GrindPOWER$ said
michael jackson and r kelly are great artists but bad very bad baby sitters.
Didnt know teens needed to be baby sat.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '11        #131
GrindPOWER$ 460 heat pts460
space
space
$23,277 | Props total: 25375 25375
 Rule 336 said
Didnt know teens needed to be baby sat.
well if you want to get technical between 13-16 sometimes get a babysitter depends how mature the child is...but at the end of the day they are great at entertaining people but i wouldn't let them watch my kids on tv to quote chris rock from i think i love my wife movie
+1   

4 days ago '04        #132
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,776 | Props total: 4175 4175
 CTre said
So a super rich man buying rings = fu*king?
When a super rich man buys rings for his friends that are girls... He either is already, or wants to fu*k...

I'm a MJ fan, but this sh*t is weird bro...
+2   

4 days ago '04        #133
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$34,124 | Props total: 3837 3837
 Big War said
When a super rich man buys rings for his friends that are girls... He either is already, or wants to fu*k...

I'm a MJ fan, but this sh*t is weird bro...
Its also weird that Wade confessed he lied for years and suddenly decides to comes out 6 years after Michael died and says that Michael touched him and Safechuck decides to follow Wade every step of the way with the allegations. When Wade first came forward on the Today show he said "Michael was this great artist but he was a CHILD PREDATOR!" and now days hes taking a different approach by calling Michael his friend to give the story an lighter touch to convince new viewers.
Yes, Michael was a weird person he had a pet monkey named bubbles. Even though the video in the OP shows Michael and Safechuck in the gift shop and not the jewelry store I still don't see Michael buying his friend a ring being proof of anything s*xual. Safechuck told Micheal he liked jewelry so he wanted to take him out on the town and do something fun. They probably got bored of being in the house. A grown a*s man riding around with a kid he isn't related to and buying him gifts is weird as sh*t but Michael just saw it as 2 friends hanging out.

Last edited by CTre; 03-14-2019 at 09:17 PM..

4 days ago '19        #134
TunechiMontana 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
space
$678 | Props total: 2444 2444
 CTre said
Its also weird that Wade confessed he lied for years and suddenly decides to comes out 6 years after Michael died and says that Michael touched him and Safechuck decides to follow Wade every step of the way with the allegations. When Wade first came forward on the Today show he said "Michael was this great artist but he was a CHILD PREDATOR!" and now days hes taking a different approach by calling Michael his friend to give the story an lighter touch to convince new viewers.
Yes, Michael was a weird person he had a pet monkey named bubbles. Even though the video in the OP shows Michael and Safechuck in the gift shop and not the jewelry store I still don't see Michael buying his friend a ring being proof of anything s*xual. Safechuck told Micheal he liked jewelry so he wanted to take him out on the town and do something fun. They probably got bored of being in the house. A grown a*s man riding around with a kid he isn't related to and buying him gifts is weird as sh*t but Michael just saw it as 2 friends hanging out.
the n*gga got his a*s ate by michael jackson. Thats not something to easily come out to the public about. Especially when no one is gonna believe you
+1   

4 days ago '04        #135
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$34,124 | Props total: 3837 3837
 TunechiMontana said
the n*gga got his a*s ate by michael jackson. Thats not something to easily come out to the public about. Especially when no one is gonna believe you
Why did they both sue the estate when they first came out?

4 days ago '17        #136
Petieparker 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 7700 7700
 EastAfrican said
n*ggaz defendin MIKE , would u let ur children be wit him alone? be real
To be honest, I’m not leaving my child alone with no man unless it’s her Grand dad. He’ll don trust nobody outside the family even Adult women to be honest. How MJ was able to do all that is beyond me.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  250
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-61online now  36
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  33
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  23
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 3 hrs - NBA: Utah at Washington - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs - NBA: Denver at Boston - 7:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy