online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Drake Alludes to Chris Brown Brawl at New York Show

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

12 years ago '06        #1
12864 page views
0 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152912 152 K  Slaps total: 29779 29 K
icon Drake Alludes to Chris Brown Brawl at New York Show

All eyes were on Drake as he took the stage in Wantagh, Long Island, in the days after his headline-making brawl with Chris Brown. Following sets from Waka Flocka Flame, 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, French Montana, and J. Cole, the Canadian rapper forgot about the drama as he performed at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater during the second to last stop on his “Club Paradise” tour.

With extra security in place, Drizzy alluded to the bottle-throwing incident early in his performance. “When I woke up this morning, I had to think about a lot of things,” he told the crowd of 15,000. “But the only thing I gave a f**k about was that I was in New York City tonight.”

A couple songs later, he brought up the topic again. “You were having a good night so far, you done had a couple drinks, you done met a couple thangs, and then the ni**a in the corner start looking at you funny and you feel a motherfu**in’ way about it. And then somebody going to the bathroom bumps you with their elbow and you like, ‘What the f**k?’ At that time in my life, there’s really only one ni**a that I wanna hear,” said the Young Money rapper, before Waka Flocka joined him for “Round of Applause.”

But his fans were there to have a good time, and that’s what he delivered, running through hit after hit and bringing out some surprise guests including Busta Rhymes, A$AP Rocky, and Dipset’s Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, and Cam’ron.

Rap-Up.com || Drake Alludes to Chris Brown Brawl at New York Show

YT

+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+439
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop