Konami

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #51
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,817 | Props total: 90 90
 DonYBE said
There's no need to defend the truth. I'm too grown to lie about a video game. I hope you get paid for the job Mr. random person. If you think something is improbable, that's not my responsibility to tell you otherwise.

Maybe your parents didn't do enough to make you believe that improbability is not a possibility. So I was suppose to do take a picture next to the game 30 years ago to prove it? FOH. It's the internet, who gives a sh*t what a person behind a device thinks if something is true or not? That's some female sh*t. Sounds like you put too much effort on here to dispute what a man done as a kid. Enjoy the thread for what it is, childhood memories or move on.

Anyway, I'm done talking to you about it.

Clearly you do give a sh*t because you've been arguing back with me for several days and you took the time to reply to everyone who did believe you, and you wrote that ridiculously long post about how great you are in the first place. I musta struck a nerve if you talking about parents teaching me to believe random and sh*t like that. Lol. Now REALLY don't believe you just based on your character and reactions. Making clowns like you get in their feelings is payment enough for me pal.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  55
Spursí Dejounte Murray Realizes His IG Baddie GF Was a GOLD DIGGER
119 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-71online now  41
Video inside Remember Kat Stacks? She's a crip now (CONDOMPULLOUT)
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Wayno loses it after DJ Akademiks says "Let me teach you something abou..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Momma or Daughter?
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-19online now  17
Video inside Cyn Santana Says Joe Budden Has Erectile Dysfunction, Senior Citizen Di..
190 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  16
Boosie got his kids eating like A BOXDEN MEMBER
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+179online now  13
Video inside fat joe saw it coming to tekashi and tried to warn him about it
128 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Which Boxden Member is this fu-king up Gamestop over Fallout 76?
78 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy