Update. The Miami woman abducted on video is found safe. But should dudes have jumped n b4

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '06        #76
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,725 | Props total: 11447 11447
fu*k all that sh*t, i got a cousin that jumped in some domestic sh*t one time. One of the neighbors was beatin his old lady, my cousin came out side and ended up beatin the dude a*s. His bi*ch goes in the house gets a shotgun and gives it to the dude, and now my cousin is missing a finger and a nut...body woulda been in tact had he minded his own business
+5   

2 months ago '19        #77
FP1305 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 659 659
in Miami people tend to mind they own business to certain extent...This is a double edge sword and it really comes down to is it worth stepping in?...and most times its not...

When they aired the news coverage bout this they said she went inside and asked someone to hide her and she was spooked..then you see his car pull up and he yoked her out the place to the car...they shud of at least hit dude with a lox type yo chill comment or said something...
+1   

2 months ago '18        #78
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 9372 9372
Hell no. Me and my boy Tyrone was chilling in Georgetown a few days ago. Same sitch - except it was 2 white guys and a white girl trying to pull a white girl in a car for some reason.

We didnt do sh*t cause how would it look? 2 black guys running up on some white ppl? They prob get on the same page quick and say we was trying to do something to her. fu*k that.

I mind my business
+2   

2 months ago '04        #79
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,781 | Props total: 6075 6075
Boy fu*k that What am I getting a free pass to Heaven if buddy pulls out a knife to stab me and I bleed out or a strap and shoots me in the chest. Nope! Nada! Hell no! fu*k no! Now I will duck off in the cut to call the police.

People got families to come home to and no time to be playing superhero
+3   

2 months ago '10        #80
rich21886 
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1158 1158
 StuGotz said
Nope.

You ready to risk your life over someone you ainít know?
Pretty much it's hard to walk away from sh*t like that but who gonna take care of ur family/loved ones when u gone. Sometimes its best to be selfish especially when it comes to preserving ur own life aka mind ur damn business.
+2   

2 months ago '08        #81
Nut-In-Honeys 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,003 | Props total: 10093 10093
 FP1305 said
in Miami people tend to mind they own business to certain extent...This is a double edge sword and it really comes down to is it worth stepping in?...and most times its not...

When they aired the news coverage bout this they said she went inside and asked someone to hide her and she was spooked..then you see his car pull up and he yoked her out the place to the car...they shud of at least hit dude with a lox type yo chill comment or said something...
"Hey man take that sh*t outside. "
+1   

2 months ago '08        #82
Nut-In-Honeys 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,003 | Props total: 10093 10093
I guess you can say she wasnt having a Goodyear

Last edited by Nut-In-Honeys; 02-11-2019 at 12:42 PM..

2 months ago '10        #83
rich21886 
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1158 1158
 Some said
nope and on top of that nobody will help a man based on simply his gender
This is straight facts see a dude getting his a*s beat ain't nobody intervening. Just gonna hit em wit a "damn" & keep it pushing.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #84
Bunkavell 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 4441 4441
Being from the city, most the time it's best to mind your own business. Damn near positive this chick is back with him
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  47
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵