50 Cent Attends Daja Robinsons Funeral & Pays For Horse + Carriage

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Mother is thick.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Hokis said:

That's some straight retarded sh*t you just said. 50 Stan's mans.. d!cks get hard over a rapper doing what thousands of wealthy people do every single day and trying so hard to make 50 seem like he's a one of a kind type dude lolol
 5 years ago '13        #63
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Nickel said:
50 loves the hood and the hood loves 50

Interesting video. Never seen this b4.
 5 years ago '11        #64
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Sir Bangz said:
Who is mazaradi fox?

Other than that I respect fifty for doing this.

R.I.P Daja Robinson.

Anyone notice the dude in the photo looks a little like ross though
Someone 50 grew up with and who was signed/affiliated to G-Unit for a bit, but apparently got kicked off over some sh*t...allegedly falling out with Banks and promising G-Unit deals to random niccas in the south. Dunno the full story.

But hes in the pen atm.
Dajas apparently his daughter.

Guy on the left

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #65
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
Publicity stunt. When all else fails, buy back the hood.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Hotboy1982 said:
fuuck celebs people in this world pay for funerals all the time he don't deserve no extra credit for this that what makes me think he did for a pr stunt
I wish it was you instead of that girl. People like you live while she is gone.
 5 years ago '12        #67
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Quddus said:
I wish it was you instead of that girl. People like you live while she is gone.
Daaaaamn you emotional! Wishin death on n*ggas who don't wanna give 50 credit n shyt
 5 years ago '05        #68
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
If thats mazis daughter, how is this charitable, when your worth over 100mill paying towards a funeral of someone your a.ssociated to is hardly charity......
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
Its not confirmed its Mazi's daughter.

And its charitable anyway.
50 not really been a.ssociated with Mazi since 2008, he didn't have to do this, he dont owe Mazi or Dajas family sh*t.

Last edited by KingP1n; 05-26-2013 at 07:28 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #70
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
Wheres 50
 5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
No pictures but the Daja Fund said he attended.
He probably wasn't their for long for obvious reasons.
 5 years ago '04        #72
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]

“People always try and paint negative images about me I’m the most genuine down to earth person and I didn’t forget where I came from I came through for baby girl by providing a horse and carriage for her,” he wrote, along with a collage of pictures of D’aja and her funeral. “She was pretty, innocent and did’nt deserve to die like that R.I.P D’Asia Robinson.”

So what if she wadnt pretty fif?
 5 years ago '12        #73
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
This thread shows how bad the human race has deteriorated. A little girl is dead, and instead of paying respects and seeing the positivity out of this story, they focus on the negative because 50 Cent dissed your favourite rapper who couldn't give a sh*t about you if they walked past you??

No one says like 50 Cent, just give the little girl and her family the respect and keep it moving. If you have nothing positive to add just stay out! I doubt none these smart talkers would say anything if they were on the receiving end!

Note this, he didn't have to do this. You can see it as publicity or some a.ssumed agenda, it was still a good deed done, and he attended the funeral in his own personal capacity, not just EFTing the money to the family and moving along! Black people will never progress with this troll mentality TBH! That's why we constantly preaching hater this hater that, and yet doing squat but criticizing from the F'n sidelines! Disgusted by some ppl's behaviour in here!

5 years ago '12        #74
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 majestykagiso said:
This thread shows how bad the human race has deteriorated. A little girl is dead, and instead of paying respects and seeing the positivity out of this story, they focus on the negative because 50 Cent dissed your favourite rapper who couldn't give a sh*t about you if they walked past you??

No one says like 50 Cent, just give the little girl and her family the respect and keep it moving. If you have nothing positive to add just stay out! I doubt none these smart talkers would say anything if they were on the receiving end!

Note this, he didn't have to do this. You can see it as publicity or some a.ssumed agenda, it was still a good deed done, and he attended the funeral in his own personal capacity, not just EFTing the money to the family and moving along! Black people will never progress with this troll mentality TBH! That's why we constantly preaching hater this hater that, and yet doing squat but criticizing from the F'n sidelines! Disgusted by some ppl's behaviour in here!

Shut the fukc up n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #75
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 BIGMARS said:
Shut the fukc up n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Suck monkey balls!
 5 years ago '11        #76
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Man who fatally shot D'aja Robinson on Queens bus CAUGHT in South Carolina: sources*

Officers with the NYPD and the U.S. Marshal's Regional Fugitive Task Force cuffed Kevin McClinton, 21, in the 14-year-old girl's death and he is awaiting extradition, sources say.

[pic - click to view]

(Authorities tracked shooting suspect Kevin McClinton, 21, to a small town near Columbia, S.C., sources say.)

The accused k!ller of a 14-year-old girl — who was fatally shot by a stray bullet while riding a Queens bus last month — was nabbed in South Carolina, law enforcement sources told the Daily News.

A team of officers with the NYPD and the U.S. Marshal's Regional Fugitive Task Force cuffed Kevin McClinton, 21, in a small town just outside the state's capital of Columbia, the sources said.

Investigators believe McClinton was aiming for another teenaged girl when he squeezed off at least nine rounds into the side of the Q6 bus in Jamaica, Queens, on May 18, cops said.

One of the bullets hit D'aja Robinson in the head. The teen had just left a friend's Sweet 16 party and was going to another pal's birthday bash when she died.

Sources said McClinton is a member of the Snow gang, and the intended target was friendly with members of a rival street crew, EBK. The unidentified girl had made derogatory statements about McClinton's gang, the sources said.

Investigators tracked him down to South Carolina after several anonymous tipsters called the NYPD's Crime Stoppers hot line.

McClinton -— who goes by the nickname, Red Bottoms Pharoh Da Space Boss — was waiting to be extradited Tuesday, officials said.

He has prior arrests that include one open gun case in Queens, sources said.

"He's a bad dude," a source said.

Source:
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
So he got the wrong girl smh
Even then no girl should be shot down cuz she said some slicksh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago