Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,875 | Props total: 18455 18455
Song Sucks
 5 years ago '10        #82
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Our fate lies in Barry's hands.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Mata Pichon 16 heat pts16
space
space
$180 | Props total: 4 4
How long was that trip for them bombers? Anyone know? Like how many hours, they a.ss was probably numb. Respect for them thought. They get the job done no matter what.
 5 years ago '08        #84
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Mata Pichon said:
How long was that trip for them bombers? Anyone know? Like how many hours, they a.ss was probably numb. Respect for them thought. They get the job done no matter what.
37 1/2 hours roundtrip, Missouri to Korea and back

5 years ago '10        #85
Mata Pichon 16 heat pts16
space
space
$180 | Props total: 4 4
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
37 1/2 hours roundtrip, Missouri to Korea and back

Wow!! That's crazy. Thanx
 5 years ago '06        #86
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ppl actually are falling into the whole "this is Merica' and we don't play" type of mentality?

We're still at war for those that seem to of forgotten and the war that we supposedly just got out of really fu*ked up the country economically...

but ya'll wanna go ahead and pick another f!ght though eh?
See thats your problem and so many others in here, how are we "picking another f!ght"? North Korea has been making these threats for damn near 30 years, saying they are going to wipe us off the planet. They are the ones saying they are preparing their missiles for attack on the U.S., our military responding to these threats by SHOWING what we could do is not us picking a f!ght. Its a response. What would have happened if those bombers simply went into North Korea and dropped em on Pyongyang? That would be it, done son and that was the point of that "exercise."
 5 years ago '11        #87
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 Deuterion said:
They're not the US' ally...the US is using them as a strategic point in case they need to wage war in the region. You should do research on the first Korean War and figure out why the US occupied that land in the first place and why they still remain.

What is your point? I served in the military in Intel so don't even give me your internet tough guy spiel please. The US gets down just as grimey as other civilizations it's just that the government wears business suits so people think it's something else. In addition, imperialism has evolved into control through financial systems so eventhough it's not as brute force as in the past, the death is the same if not greater.

The US IS evil...that's not up for discussion.
"I served in the military in Intel"

lol
 5 years ago '11        #88
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 red100 said:
All this propaganda is taking everyone's attention from China & America trying to take Africa... the real problem. lol

Like the enemy would actually let you KNOW what they're doing. lol
this is probably the realest comment in the entire thread, altho i dig what a lot of ya said (especially Greedy about the nano dragons and black holes and sh*t)

Altho I disagree that the US is the enemy. I love my country and would die for her, if necessary.
 5 years ago '05        #89
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 104 104
the us would level north korea in seconds, its their allies we have to worry about
 03-31-2013, 01:59 AM         #90
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
the us would level north korea in seconds, its their allies we have to worry about
us has to take a bank loan for the fuel

after their bank takes a bank loan first of course
 5 years ago '04        #91
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 bobbysteels18 said:
As a resident of america I'am getting tired of there threats I think its time Obama handles this, once and for all.
we threaten everyone and anyone, consistently. not tryna hear u with this one.

StateProperty88 said:
nah the typical american response is:

"we got beef with north korea? where's that at again?"
hilarious.

Deuterion said:
America is the one outside their door. America is occupying Korea and not the other way around. You think the US would let Russia build a base in Mexico? Hell no. So what gives the US to do the same in other countries?
jesse ventura pointed out the fact that no foreign army has a base on american soul yet we occupy more countries than most. yea, this b that bullsh*t.

ReppinDaBurghh said:
Because South Korea is our ally. We are showing our support for them.
this ain't an "us" vs "them" kind of them. you could look at it like that however if you do then you're avoiding the underlying implications of specific military actions this might create and also what this is saying, basically. they are supposed to defend themselves regardless. a bomber with nuclear capabilities? that's bad. NO SUCH OUTSIDE ARMY'S PLANE WOULD COME CLOSE TO AMERICAN SOIL. we starting something.

kk504 said:
what gave the roman empire the right to invade other countries and force them to adhere to their will?

how about ancient greece with it's hellenization of cultures?

or medo-persia... or the spanish empire in the americas, or napoleon's france, or hitler lead germany, or whoever else went into foreign territory and established their will?

you new n*ggas aren't quite hip to history it seems.

i can't wait to see the look on y'all faces when you have to learn chinese in the next few decades. if you think the us is corrupt, wait until you see how the people's republic gets down.
so you feel like the chinese are going to take over the world and basically america in the next few years???

i hear what you're saying otherwise......every great empire has falled throughout history. i, too, feel like this country is the major empire of this time and that a fall is basically inevitable. history does tend to repeat itself.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Its understandable why russia and china want to ease tensions, they are literally their next door neighbors, they aren't trying to have their ports and airports and sh*t fu*ked and lose the trade. China and russia helped form nk.
 5 years ago '04        #93
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,859 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Lighto said:
ya because the us hasnt been aggresive at all with nk. making threats towards nk, stopping others from trading with nk, calling them part of the axis of evil. having bases in the south with missles pointed at them. having bases all around NK, having navy ships all around NK.

Im not defending NK they are evil as fu*k but so are the USA. lets stop acting like NK is picking on the US
Look, the U.S is not the only country that has been "threatening" North Korea. The entire western developed world has. They even get chastised by their allies on a fairly regular basis, like they're their handlers. And all of these sanctions and "threats" are in RESPONSE to North Korea's belligerent attitude towards war and destruction. Nobody has ever picked on North Korea. They are not bullied. North Korea is a nation ran by the ideology of total and absolute megalomania. Everything that has ever happened to North Korea has been brought upon themselves.

This new bandwagon of calling the U.S evil and constantly claiming it's on the brink of destruction is hilarious to me. Bunch of kids just now getting turned on to history. Like I said earlier... How do WE set the precedence for evil? Evil relative to whom?

Last edited by Decan45; 03-31-2013 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #94
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 4281 4281
 Decan45 said:
Look, the U.S is not the only country that has been "threatening" North Korea. The entire western developed world has. They even get chastised by their allies on a fairly regular basis, like they're their handlers. And all of these sanctions and "threats" are in RESPONSE to North Korea's belligerent attitude towards war and destruction. Nobody has ever picked on North Korea. They are not bullied. North Korea is a nation ran by the ideology of total and absolute megalomania. Everything that has ever happened to North Korea has been brought upon themselves.

This new bandwagon of calling the U.S evil and constantly claiming it's on the brink of destruction is hilarious to me. Bunch of kids just now getting turned on to history. Like I said earlier... How do WE set the precedence for evil? Evil relative to whom?
Calling the US evil is not anything new..did you forget how it was founded? Women and Non-Whites barely got rights here 50 years ago. The Government is in bed with Financial Cartels and is raping middle class and poor Americans for ever last dollar while shipping their jobs overseas. The housing bailout was a huge transfer of wealth from the American people to the banks and that's just not counting the government bailout...the Federal Reserve loaned 9 trillion to foreign and domestic banks. They do this to their own citizens..I can't imagine what they do overseas.
 5 years ago '04        #95
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Bring it on bi*ches, we ready
 5 years ago '04        #96
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,859 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Deuterion said:
Calling the US evil is not anything new..did you forget how it was founded? Women and Non-Whites barely got rights here 50 years ago. The Government is in bed with Financial Cartels and is raping middle class and poor Americans for ever last dollar while shipping their jobs overseas. The housing bailout was a huge transfer of wealth from the American people to the banks and that's just not counting the government bailout...the Federal Reserve loaned 9 trillion to foreign and domestic banks. They do this to their own citizens..I can't imagine what they do overseas.
My dude... Who is "they"? The government is not responsible for the massive amount of economic corruption in this country. We are. We as a people in general do not participate in politics the way we were intended to. We allow these things to happen. Nobody wants to vote on anything but the president, and most people don't even want to vote on that. Complacency, ignorance and laziness is to blame for why we're in the situation we're in. Hell, we don't even vote with our dollar. The same fu*king people bi*ching and whining about some special interest group's agenda, will go out and buy goods and/or services with their hard earned money from a company who is lobbying on behalf of that same group they despise. They do the same to these companies who outsource. Do you know why outsourcing continues? Because we give our money to these companies, even after they outsource. They profit from it. And the housing bubble? Hmmm... How'd that situation come about? Retards across the country signing their lives away to the banks by trying to finance some house that's beyond their means? Sure, the banks are complicit in what happened, but it was the ignorance of the people who perpetuated the problem.

Again, how does the U.S set the precedence for evil? Why are we so much worse than the rest of the developed world?
 5 years ago '11        #97
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 wjcorner said:
This by far. n*ggas still think numbers mean victory. We could bleed any nation out using just our Navy to halt any imports or exports. Put a couple ddgs , ssbs and carriers around any Nations main line of support and we can chill out there for years.
 5 years ago '04        #98
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Fras1788 said:
You're dumb.
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy